Thread: Get Ready for Double-Speak

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You are looking desperate, Dookie. Yankee Doodle? Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans want to fix the illegal immigration problem because too many big names are making money off of it including......wait for it.......Donald J. Trump.
    But not the lying racist groping imbecile Joe and his kamal cunt, right? Idiot

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    They make an easier path for illegals than for the legits. I know. We've been thru
    it, wife's German.
    I assume you are talking Syrian or sub-Sahara refugees that embark from Libya or come thru Hungary
    Biden's basically going to open the borders again -with poor to no vetting of Syrians
    if he gets his way for 100k

https://www.dw.com/en/five-years-on-...red/a-54660166
    How well have those new arrivals been integrated in Germany? Migrants are still much less likely to have a job than the average German. Only around half the people who have come to Germany since 2013 have paid employment, according to a 2020 study by the Institute for Employment Research (IAB). The generally upward trend is also now being canceled out by the coronavirus pandemic as many of those who fled their home countries for Germany are being laid off, the study found.

The difficulties on the job market also have an effect on criminality. According to the annual report on crime in the context of immigration issued by the Federal Criminal Police Office, immigrants are disproportionately involved in violent crime including murder, manslaughter, assault and rape. But this is partly because many of the immigrants are young men who tend to be more frequently guilty of such offenses.
    Horst Seehofer

German society remains divided over immigration policy. Around 60% of Germans believe that the country can cope well with the refugees while 40% believe the opposite. Political scientist Herfried Münkler said 2015 had "exposed a rift in German society" and radicalized politics. "The tendency towards the political center that we saw before came to an end," he said.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    I assume you are talking Syrian or sub-Sahara refugees that embark from Libya or come thru Hungary
    Biden's basically going to open the borders again -with poor to no vetting of Syrians
    if he gets his way for 100k

Actually I was talking about dims and their open border immigration policy. Looks like once you sneak in illegally and remain for a while it's easier to immigrate here that way than to do it legally.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Actually I was talking about dims and their open border immigration policy. Looks like once you sneak in illegally and remain for a while it's easier to immigrate here that way than to do it legally.
    it is.
    much of that though was stopped with the REMAIN accord that Trump and Mex. president Obrador agreed to

basically caravans and asylum seekers could be detained in Mexico -
    instead of the USA where overcrowding leads to their release into the USA without processing.

Biden the Fool of course will undo REMAIN -the caravans & coyotes rejoice

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,176 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Then Congress and the administration should set their sights higher. We have a long road to fixing our broken immigration system in a way that brings the country together and begins the hard work to heal our divides. But Americans of both parties and across faiths overwhelmingly
    recognize the immense contributions of immigrants and support a path to legal status and eventual citizenship.

As a nation and a citizenry, we have been put on a path to isolation, blocking ourselves off from the world and each other. In times like these, it is an appealing path. But it is not sustainable. As a people, we cannot cut ourselves off from each other. We cannot cut ourselves off from the world.
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/immi...on-ali-noorani
    So now why have you now chosen to preach to the choir?

Haven't we all been saying this all along?

Something tells me, your ideas of Immigration are of those suggested by Donald Trump.

Do we need to remind you, or does the Supreme Court need to remind you of the many ways Donald Trump has tried to violate the Constitution in carrying out his Immigration Policies- none of which were enforced through the proper legislation branch, but rather through executive order and behind-the-scene various Home Security and Justice Department agencies?

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    So now why have you now chosen to preach to the choir?

Haven't we all been saying this all along?

Something tells me, your ideas of Immigration are of those suggested by Donald Trump.

Do we need to remind you, or does the Supreme Court need to remind you of the many ways Donald Trump has tried to violate the Constitution in carrying out his Immigration Policies- none of which were enforced through the proper legislation branch, but rather through executive order and behind-the-scene various Home Security and Justice Department agencies?
    Stop making sence.
    Duk shit is already too confused.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (11-23-2020)

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,176 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Stop making sence.
    Duk shit is already too confused.
    I am just trying to get down to the DNA of Trumtardism- What makes it tick?

Because the way I see it, Trumptardism is nothing more than White Supremacy, White Nationalism, Autocracy, Plutocracy, Class Warfare, and Xenophobia!.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,927 Times in 13,194 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Then Congress and the administration should set their sights higher. We have a long road to fixing our broken immigration system in a way that brings the country together and begins the hard work to heal our divides. But Americans of both parties and across faiths overwhelmingly
    recognize the immense contributions of immigrants and support a path to legal status and eventual citizenship.

As a nation and a citizenry, we have been put on a path to isolation, blocking ourselves off from the world and each other. In times like these, it is an appealing path. But it is not sustainable. As a people, we cannot cut ourselves off from each other. We cannot cut ourselves off from the world.
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/immi...on-ali-noorani
    Legal immigrants, yes. Illegal immigrants? NO!

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,591 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 410 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    gawd damn do you ever stop being stoopid? that's a rhetorical -dont bother to answer; it's manifest

so riddle me this:
    as POTUS -Trump would have built the wall across the southern border -right?
    If Congress had passed the money -is this in any doubt?
    He's still building as much as he can out of DoD money.

so why would he do this if he's making money off illegal immigration?
    Because a wall is not going to stop illegal immigration. He claims it because he knows ignorant assholes like you will believe him. It shows he is a bigoted racist shithead which will also cause ignorant assholes like you to worship him.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

Rune (11-24-2020)

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,591 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 410 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Legal immigrants, yes. Illegal immigrants? NO!
    I see, so all those in camps just south of the border with people that want to come in legally you want to allow?

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,927 Times in 13,194 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    I see, so all those in camps just south of the border with people that want to come in legally you want to allow?
    No. Legal immigration is a process. There are standards, or there should be. Just because you want to come doesn't mean you can come.

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

gawd damn do you ever stop being stoopid? that's a rhetorical -dont bother to answer; it's manifest

so riddle me this:
    as POTUS -Trump would have built the wall across the southern border -right?
    If Congress had passed the money -is this in any doubt?
    He's still building as much as he can out of DoD money.

so why would he do this if he's making money off illegal immigration?
    The gop congress choose not to waste money building walls we are paying for out in the middle of nowhere....

Of the thousands of miles of border, trump didn't build shit, we, not he paid for it & then it was only a couple hundred miles-another fail or lie, I guess you can decided & blame
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have no idea -i could less about individual cases - we are talking immigration reform -merit based-
    which would insure quality skilled workers and no chains upon chains
    "I could less about individual cases when it is trump"
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They make an easier path for illegals than for the legits. I know. We've been thru it, wife's German.
    The solution is really simple.... Simply mandatory jail time for folks like trump that hire illegals............

Hire an illegal you do 30 days, no exceptions, bone spur or brain spur, you do the crime, you doing the time....

Top that off w/ paying for each day you're in jail + punitive fines & paying the bus fare for them to return to their place of origin.........

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

horse shit
    the borsrs are broken down fences or none existent. there are some patwork walls, but they are old and can be easily bypassed. The Trump wall is lke 30 feet high

In ndividual cases have nothingg to do with macroeconomcs