Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Now it's 'dangerous,' we are told, to stop Dems from overthrowing the American people

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Hoo Chuck Todd fucked up and had a decent dude from North Dakota on.
    A dude much more eloquent than I am.
    I wanna see that traitor POS covered in tar and feathers and hanging from a lamp post.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Chuck Todd says "There's no doubt", WRONG, motherfucker! There's a hella lotta doubt, you fucking commie propagandist shill!

Confidence in the 2020 election is very low.
    I swear he needs to hang from a lamp post right in front of NBC studios.
    Name me a bigger disgrace to journalism than Chuck Todd.
    Clark Kent would beat his ass!
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 11-22-2020 at 09:27 AM.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Reading the posts in this thread makes me sick. This is not the same country I spent 20+ years defending. All you fuckers are shitting on the flag and constitution. We had and election in 2016 Trump won now it's 2020 and Trump lost. Quit acting like banana republic revolutionaries and start acting like fucking Americans! I didn't vote for Biden but he won the popular vote and the majority of electoral college votes which makes him the next president. I support the constitution and by doing so I will support the new president like every true American should.
    Keyboard warriors will always act like this. The problem is Trump and his rhetoric has brought the bowels of the internet center stage. What should be crazed nothings online are getting center stage and some have even taken things offline and done very shitty un-American things.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

Eagle_Eye (11-22-2020), Guno צְבִי (11-22-2020), John Barron (11-22-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-22-2020)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Reading the posts in this thread makes me sick. This is not the same country I spent 20+ years defending. All you fuckers are shitting on the flag and constitution. We had and election in 2016 Trump won now it's 2020 and Trump lost. Quit acting like banana republic revolutionaries and start acting like fucking Americans! I didn't vote for Biden but he won the popular vote and the majority of electoral college votes which makes him the next president. I support the constitution and by doing so I will support the new president like every true American should.

Caveat: I'll support the President, no matter what party, as long as she/he behaves ethically and doesn't betray us like the almost-gone one. Lest you think these are empty words, I voted for Clinton his first term, and for the (L) candidate at his 2nd election.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    But it wasn't dangerous to claim the Russians stole the election for 4 years.

You have to love their double standards and hypocrisy.
    Hillary Clinton immediately conceded the election of 2016 the day after the election, and Barack Obama graciously invited Trumpf to the White House to begin transition on November 11, 2016 even before the votes were legally certified.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-22-2020)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    But it wasn't dangerous to claim the Russians stole the election for 4 years.

You have to love their double standards and hypocrisy.
    Democrats stole this election. They are a worse enemy than Russia.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Irish (11-22-2020)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There was no obvious major voter fraud in 2016. There is in 2020.
    Biden is clearly unfit to serve and just a trojan horse to get Harris and Pelosi in there.

Biden is not a bad man..if it is deemed he is the president, I'll support him for all of the 5-6 months it takes for the DNC to throw him under the bus.

I will call policies that are asinine asinine, though. Also this could touch off a lot of violence.
    IF Biden becomes president, Democrats will remove him from office before he serves a full term. Probably some RINOs will sign onto that catastrophe of a deal as well.
    Watch how the stock market goes..lol! Right into the pit under the outhouse.
    There will be no more faith in elections in America ever again if this voter fraud stands.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 11-22-2020 at 11:15 AM.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,527 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    There was no obvious major voter fraud in 2016. There is in 2020.
    Biden is clearly unfit to serve and just a trojan horse to get Harris and Pelosi in there.

Biden is not a bad man..if it is deemed he is the president, I'll support him for all of the 5-6 months it takes for the DNC to throw him under the bus.

I will call policies that are asinine asinine, though. Also this could touch off a lot of violence.
    IF Biden becomes president, Democrats will remove him from office before he serves a full term. Probably some RINOs will sign onto that catastrophe of a deal as well.
    Watch how the stock market goes..lol! Right into the pit under the outhouse.
    There will be no more faith in elections in America ever again if this voter fraud stands.
    Show me one piece of voter fraud that has been upheld in the courts and would have made a difference in who won. There are charges of voter fraud in every election some time true but it has never repeat never been wide spread enough to effect the presidential outcome.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-22-2020), John Barron (11-22-2020)

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Poor Arminius he/she just can't stay away from the Jack Daniels.
    Lock Him Up

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-22-2020)

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,494 Times in 9,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    The mass produced and endlessly parroted talking point from Democrats now is that President Trump has to accept the permanent hijacking and theft of "our democracy" by an illegitimate dictator...because not doing so is "dangerous."

These are the same people who didn't think it was "dangerous" to:

-spend the last four years using anarchy, arson, doxing, assault, vandalism, looting, and murder to violently terrorize everyone out of their rights

-launch their partisan impeachment stunt while COVID was spreading to our country

-kill people by lying about Hydroxychloriquine

-lie about President Trump being a secret Russian agent

-stage mock assassinations, beheadings, and start pages like "Assassinate Trump"

-lie about Kavanaugh being a gang-rapist

-lie about the Covington Catholics

-lie about Trump being a white supremacist

-lie about Trump using Nazi symbols

-lie about Trump ignoring bounties on soldiers

-or lie about Trump telling people to drink Lysol

And the award for the most self-unaware human beings ever to exist on planet Earth goes to...the jaw-droppingly dishonest hypocrites of the left.

Newsflash: You don't get to set the bar for civility at literally zero for four years straight in every unprecedented way imaginable and then demand "unity" from your opponents.

How about eat a bowl of dicks and expect this treasonous election theft to be responded to like the declaration of war on the American people that it is.

Donald Trump's refusal to concede is no joke – it's a dangerous precedent

^^^ But it wasn't setting a "dangerous precedent" when Gore refused to concede until mid-December in 2000. Notice how that works? Let us steal the presidency or be smeared as selfish and dangerous.
    I would like to confess to voter fraud, I got four illegals absentee ballots for the past election, they were Senor Carne Asada, Senor Huevos Rancheros, Senor Barbacoa, and Senorita Enchilada, I don't think my fraud made a difference in the election, never the less, it is fraud?!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-22-2020)

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post

Democrats in 2016:

I refuse to accept the election results. It's all rigged! Our democracy! Secret Russian agents everywhere!

Democrats in 2017:

I refuse to accept the election results. It's all rigged! Our democracy! Secret Russian agents everywhere!

Democrats in 2018:

Democrats in 2019:

Democrats in 2020:

Get over election theft.

It’s a testament to just how much Americans hate Trump. Even many republicans hate him

Trump had 3 million fewer voters last time, he got an astounding 6 million fewer voters this time .. However, fell freee not to accept the results, doesn’t mean shit. Biden will still be President.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Matt Dillon (11-22-2020)

19. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Hillary Clinton immediately conceded the election of 2016 the day after the election, and Barack Obama graciously invited Trumpf to the White House to begin transition on November 11, 2016 even before the votes were legally certified.
    Hillary claimed to be the real president for years after 2016.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Dear, the polls were way off.

22. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Dear, the polls were way off.
    Saying "any negative polls are fake news" is different than saying that the polls are wrong. Trump is creative a narrative where anyone who says anything he doesn't like is the enemy. This is how cults work.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Matt Dillon (11-22-2020)