Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Now it's 'dangerous,' we are told, to stop Dems from overthrowing the American people

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    I would like to confess to voter fraud, I got four illegals absentee ballots for the past election, they were Senor Carne Asada, Senor Huevos Rancheros, Senor Barbacoa, and Senorita Enchilada, I don't think my fraud made a difference in the election, never the less, it is fraud?!!

The left seriously cannot meme. That election integrity commission fucked up real bad by requesting such personal info, no governor in their right mind would agree to it.
    That commission fell on their face out of the gate without investigating anything.
    They got too personal with their questions.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Bolton and Christie say it is past time for Trump to concede. He is losing those who were deeply involved in his admin and election. It is over. It was actually over on Nov. 4th.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Trump is a jerkoff. It's over.
    Democrats don't seem to think so. Why else would they be so frantically rushing in to impeach him right before his term expires?

Not that this mindless off-topic posturing has anything to do with the thread.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    But it's actually not because Trump and his mob are actively attempting a coup right now. Just because they will not be successful and were thwarted by the record amount of American people who participated in the election process, does not give these gangsters a free pass. They are the KKKeysone Cops of coups but they need to be brought up on charges of treason and sedition in order to cut them off at the the knees right now!

This just in: Trying to stop 24/7 coup attempts and stolen elections is now "attempting a coup."

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    How many times are you going to use the same gifs and memes? You'd think Arminius and Truth Detector were brothers with such a shared trait. Got to be hundreds of gifs to choose from, so they don't need to be as stale as the douchey spin routine

Need a tissue?

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    You need to get with the unity!!!*

*Unity will be suspended when a Republican takes back the White House in 2024.**

**A Republican won't take back the White House in 2024 if Kamala starts WW3 in 2022.
    Democrats now control the machines. Not stopping the theft means Democrats don't lose from now on. Welcome to your new life as a second-class citizen in the Venezuela-style USSA.

I'm actually embracing it. Nothing more aggressively teaches the pacifist moderates the error of their ways like this level of treason, tyranny, and terrorism.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Hear hear, good fellow! Eat high velocity copper-jacketed lead is what I say! Americans are NOT going to go quietly into the night. No.. FUCK you Commies. You want Civil War? You just might get it, only this one will be over quick. Last time there were good people on either side, this time, it's more clearly cut.

It'd take about 10 people to do away with all ANTIFA nationwide.
    Eventually, people will realize that war is upon the American people at the hands of this generation's version of the Nazis, and they will rise up and stop this insanity. Until then, we sit back, watch everything burn down, try not to be the ones getting exterminated at the moment, and wait.

watch world burn.jpg

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    U Lost

Democrats in 2016:

I refuse to accept the election results. It's all rigged! Our democracy! Secret Russian agents everywhere!

Democrats in 2017:

I refuse to accept the election results. It's all rigged! Our democracy! Secret Russian agents everywhere!

Democrats in 2018:

Democrats in 2019:

Democrats in 2020:

Objecting to election theft is "whining."

Behold, the reason we laughed in your face for four years straight as you hysterically peddled fake outrage over made-up threats to "our democracy." We knew then what you are removing all doubt about now in this post...that you never cared one iota about the Constitution, free and fair elections, the American people, or anything else you pretend not to be at war with only when not in power.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Reading the posts in this thread makes me sick. This is not the same country I spent 20+ years defending. All you fuckers are shitting on the flag and constitution. We had and election in 2016 Trump won now it's 2020 and Trump lost. Quit acting like banana republic revolutionaries and start acting like fucking Americans! I didn't vote for Biden but he won the popular vote and the majority of electoral college votes which makes him the next president. I support the constitution and by doing so I will support the new president like every true American should.

With almost all the votes already counted and Trump way ahead by hundreds of thousands of votes in these places, they all suddenly stopped and "found" truckloads of only Biden votes in the middle of the night (statistically impossible), only in Democrat-controlled states, only in precincts notorious for Democrat voter fraud, only in exactly the places Democrats needed them to show up, abruptly reversing the outcome, pushing vote totals up over 100% across the board (also not possible without massive cheating), making Biden...the most deeply-flawed candidate in any of our lifetimes, who hid in his basement and never campaigned...the most voted-for person in history, even more than Obama in 2008...while Democrats were getting obliterated in the House and Senate.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    and where are you going to get more uneducated white christins to win, that demographic is dying off
    Democrats stole the presidency and will control every election now. There is no point to pondering things like this.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Elect Biden is the poster formerly known as Jackson Sprat. The guy is a fucking moron.
    I mean, that kind of goes without saying.

Fortunately, the knuckle-draggers have done us the favor of labeling themselves with a D next to their names.

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    But it wasn't dangerous to claim the Russians stole the election for 4 years.

You have to love their double standards and hypocrisy.

Kind of like how four years of Democrat-endorsed domestic terrorism in every corner of the country was no big deal, but anyone fighting back even one time ever is the end of the world. These sleazy demagogues aren't even trying to be accurate or honest with such blatant bullshit.

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Chuck Todd says "There's no doubt", WRONG, motherfucker! There's a hella lotta doubt, you fucking commie propagandist shill!

Confidence in the 2020 election is very low.
    I swear he needs to hang from a lamp post right in front of NBC studios.
    Name me a bigger disgrace to journalism than Chuck Todd.
    Clark Kent would beat his ass!
    In fact...there's no doubt that it WAS stolen. When the official narrative is literally impossible, that IS the proof that something else happened.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    Keyboard warriors will always act like this. The problem is Trump and his rhetoric has brought the bowels of the internet center stage. What should be crazed nothings online are getting center stage and some have even taken things offline and done very shitty un-American things.
    Yeah, as demonstrated by Democrats launching the Russia hoax against him before he even took office, the reason for our division is clearly Trump and not the left's control freak inability to handle losing power at all.

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

Caveat: I'll support the President, no matter what party, as long as she/he behaves ethically and doesn't betray us like the almost-gone one. Lest you think these are empty words, I voted for Clinton his first term, and for the (L) candidate at his 2nd election.
    *Obama's been gone for a long time. Not almost gone.