Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Williams College mathematician IDs 90k-100k fraudulent ballots in Pennsylvania

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Estimate based on what? Let's talk about Pennsylvania shall we? Yeah, let's do that.

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

Democrats returned 1.1 million more ballots than Republicans returned. That return rate is 100% consistent with the final margin in the state. So this guys conclusions are pure and utter bullshit.

How many were fabricated? 2 million?

I see major trashing of ballots for Republicans and over requesting for Democrats by somebody, according to your link.

They cheated this election. Am I to take it it's that obvious and you do not care that it's fraudulent? I'd demand an audit even if "my team" won, because if not fair and square it ain't no good.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post

I see major trashing of ballots for Republicans and over requesting for Democrats by somebody, according to your link.

They cheated this election. Am I to take it it's that obvious and you do not care that it's fraudulent? I'd demand an audit even if "my team" won, because if not fair and square it ain't no good.
    So, you failed English and Math. Is there anything you're good at? Anything?

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    do you really believe all that goofy shit?
    When your narrative is literally impossible...um, yes...of course I believe "goofy" things like something else must have happened.

hillary beat trump by 3 million votes
    With tons of Democrat cheating, so no.

and a lot of people did not know just how stupid and corrupt and dishonest trump was then
    Of course they didn't know it. Nothing you've shown indicates that.

and comey had just announced hillary was under investigation 10 days before the election
    He was forced to do that. She shouldn't have committed more than a hundred separate felonies if she didn't want him to have to acknowledge her crime spree.

See how that works? Garbage in, garbage out.

plus the sanders supporters were such bad losers a lot of them did not vote or voted for dickhead.
    This is unverified and irrelevant.

right wingers and morons that usually do not vote were motivated to vote against hillary, because she has been the target of right wing lies and investigations for 2 decades
    Wrong again. There is no debating her crimes. They are a matter of record. Even Comey listed more than a hundred of her felonies in the very speech in which he announced nothing would be done about any of it (Democrat privilege).

You don't just get to make up whatever you feel like and avoid the facts by calling anything you can't explain away "right-wing lies," dishonest demagogue.

trump's bribed Ukraine
    Debunked. Only Democrats did that.

colluded with the Russians
    Debunked. Only Democrats did that.

obstructed justice at least 5 times
    blatant lie.jpeg

Fighting back against being framed isn't obstruction of justice, crybully whiner.

was impeached
    You misspelled exonerated.

lied over 20,000 times
    According to debunked partisan "fact-checkers" who've been caught in more outright lies than CNN.

real true cnn.jpg

and his godawful handling of covid led to 280,000 Americans dying
    blatant lie.jpeg

-Democrats violated every COVID restriction to help BLM and Antifa burn the country down over a lie.

-Democrats caused the mask shortage.

-Democrats caused the ventilator shortage.

-Democrats put bureaucratic FDA red tape in the way of responding to this crisis.

-Democrats opposed the China travel ban that saved thousands of American lives.

-Democrats attacked President Trump as overreacting in the beginning and demanded that he prioritize the flu instead.

-Democrats were downplaying COVID and telling everyone to live their lives normally as recently as March.

-Democrats spent the first months of this pandemic diverting all the federal resources they could to impeachment.

-Democrats wasted critical time and resources blocking emergency relief to stuff the bill with taxpayer-funded power grabs and handouts for their donors.

-Democrats are lying to make the most prepared country on the planet look unprepared.

Even pathologists and other experts from the NY Times, World Health Organization, Stanford and Oxford researchers, and anti-Trump critics were forced to praise President Trump's aggressively proactive handling of COVID, to thank him for saving their own lives personally, to admit that his China travel ban (which Democrats opposed) worked, to admit that Democrat governors incompetently botched COVID, and to admit that this "crisis" is wildly exaggerated and fake.

California's Gavin Newsom even stated:

“Let me just be candid with you. I’d be lying to you to say that [Trump] hasn’t been responsive to our needs. He has. And so, as a sort of an offer of objectivity, I have to acknowledge that publicly...The fact is, every time that I've called the president, he's quickly gotten on the line. When we asked to get the support for that [USNS] Mercy ship in Southern California, he was able to direct that in real-time. We've got 2,000 of these field medical sites that are up, almost all operational now in the state, because of his support. Those are the facts."

The timeline reveals what a massive lie Democrats are trying to spread.

and you stupidly wonder how he could have lost?
    No wondering required. It's an established fact that he didn't.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD IN ANY WAY ENOUGH TO CHANGE THE ELECTION...EVEN TRUMP ASS-KISSER AG BARR SAYS SO..you are insane.

When the narrative being pushed is literally mathematically impossible, that IS the proof that something else happened.

Again, with almost all the votes already counted and Trump way ahead by hundreds of thousands of votes in these places, they all suddenly stopped and "found" truckloads of only Biden votes in the middle of the night (statistically impossible), only in Democrat-controlled states, only in precincts notorious for Democrat voter fraud, only in exactly the places Democrats needed them to show up, abruptly reversing the outcome, pushing vote totals up over 100% across the board (also not possible without massive cheating), making Biden...the most deeply-flawed candidate in any of our lifetimes, who hid in his basement and never campaigned...the most voted-for person in history, even more than Obama in 2008...while Democrats were getting obliterated in the House and Senate.

Blindly denying the facts will get you nowhere, treason-supporting demagogue.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    You're referring to a "detailed analysis" of anonymous phone calls reported by unnamed sources sworn to in a meaningless affidavit.
    Anonymous sources and experts are gospel and cannot be challenged or questioned. I learned that from four years straight of Democrats insisting it. You don't get to move the goalposts now that it suits your interests.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post

Let me save you the suspense. No, Concart does not care about the accuracy or honesty of their claims. That much is beyond dispute at this point.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Matt Dillon (01-14-2021)

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Delusional- see you Jan 20 2021

What is Santa bringing you bad children for Xmas this year?

A fucking false narrative. Ha ha! Hope it keeps you warm for 4 years you fucking imbecile cult white trash.
    Says the guy still failing to address the facts presented:

Again, with almost all the votes already counted and Trump way ahead by hundreds of thousands of votes in these places, they all suddenly stopped and "found" truckloads of only Biden votes in the middle of the night (statistically impossible), only in Democrat-controlled states, only in precincts notorious for Democrat voter fraud, only in exactly the places Democrats needed them to show up, abruptly reversing the outcome, pushing vote totals up over 100% across the board (also not possible without massive cheating), making Biden...the most deeply-flawed candidate in any of our lifetimes, who hid in his basement and never campaigned...the most voted-for person in history, even more than Obama in 2008...while Democrats were getting obliterated in the House and Senate.

Somebody's bitter that their narrative is collapsing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Matt Dillon (01-14-2021)