Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Minister of Truth, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, canceled.2021.2, CFM, Superfreak, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Terri4Trump, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt and Yakuda

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Latest from the Snowflake files...

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,814 Times in 27,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Default Cult of the Fat Orange Baby

Donald Trump fan says ‘I’d die for that man’ during drive-by that ‘put lives at risk’

....as other adoring supporters cheer President Trump, a man says: ‘God bless our President. I will die for him. I will die for that man, happily. I will die for him. Anybody wanna mess with him, you mess with me first. He is a hero, that man.’

Fellow supporters can be heard shouting: ‘Oh my god I love you! There he is!’ during the footage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.c...-13372989/amp/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-08-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Arizona GOP asks Trump worshippers to be willing to die for their Orange God

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Donald Trump fan says ‘I’d die for that man’ during drive-by that ‘put lives at risk’

....as other adoring supporters cheer President Trump, a man says: ‘God bless our President. I will die for him. I will die for that man, happily. I will die for him. Anybody wanna mess with him, you mess with me first. He is a hero, that man.’

Fellow supporters can be heard shouting: ‘Oh my god I love you! There he is!’ during the footage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.c...-13372989/amp/
    Hey, maybe we can arrange that for them! Let them work as housekeeping/laundry staff in facilities rampant with COVID, without those freedom-stealing masks, of course. Or find a nice little war somewhere, dress them up as mini-Trumps and drop them off.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-11-2020)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (12-08-2020), Guno צְבִי (12-08-2020), Phantasmal (12-08-2020)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

From the link:

"The Arizona Republican Party has asked its followers if they are willing to die for the cause of overturning the presidential election results, eliciting alarm and criticism in response.

"The party's official Twitter account on Monday night shared a post from Ali Alexander, an activist with an organization called "Stop the Steal" that has protested election results.

"I am willing to give my life for this fight," Alexander wrote. When sharing the post, the GOP asked followers: "He is. Are you?""

My favorite response:

"State Sen. Martín Quezada, D-Maryvale, was more blunt: "You're asking people to die for this conspiracy theory? What in the living hell is wrong with you people?""
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-09-2020), Cypress (12-08-2020), Guno צְבִי (12-08-2020), Phantasmal (12-08-2020), zappasguitar (12-08-2020)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,261 Times in 33,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,089 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    From the link:

"The Arizona Republican Party has asked its followers if they are willing to die for the cause of overturning the presidential election results, eliciting alarm and criticism in response.

"The party's official Twitter account on Monday night shared a post from Ali Alexander, an activist with an organization called "Stop the Steal" that has protested election results.

"I am willing to give my life for this fight," Alexander wrote. When sharing the post, the GOP asked followers: "He is. Are you?""

My favorite response:

"State Sen. Martín Quezada, D-Maryvale, was more blunt: "You're asking people to die for this conspiracy theory? What in the living hell is wrong with you people?""
    That is a great reply.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (12-08-2020)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Hey, maybe we can arrange that for them! Let them work as housekeeping/laundry staff in facilities rampant with COVID, without those freedom-stealing masks, of course. Or find a nice little war somewhere, dress them up as mini-Trumps and drop them off.
    You know, Deplorables used to giggle about how Obama voters treating him supposedly like a messiah. But I cannot remember Obama voters saying they would die for him and crawl across broken glass to demonstrate their loyalty and subservience. Trump voters have literally said those things.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-08-2020), ThatOwlWoman (12-08-2020)

13. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,269 Times in 7,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    I just can not understand how people can be so fanatic, as to cry when they lose an election, it just makes not sense.
    I don't know if crying is the proper term, but I can remember the night we learned Trump was going to be our president for the next 4 years.

I was working out of town in Phoenix, and by the time I returned to my hotel on election night, they were announcing Donald Trump president.

That shock hit me like a ton of bricks, as I knew that the next 4 years were going to be devastating for our country. I didn't cry, but I was so damn disappointed, I didn't want to talk to anyone- I didn't want to see anyone- I just wanted to go home. I was so mad, I called my boss, and told him I was going home, and caught the next flight out back to Dallas. I officially retired the next day! Well I was already past retirement age and I didn't need the income or the hassle anymore.

But I was the first one to say, OK, so maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I should give DOnald Trump a chance. AND THEN I WATCHED THE INAUGURATION. It was the worst inauguration speech I ever saw. I found it pathetic. And then Donald Trump started all of this crap about inauguration crowd size, and then the chain of stupid and hateful tweets, and then the non-ending of Trump's hateful executive Orders, and he lost me forever. I KNEW THEN THAT WE HAD A MONSTER PRESIDENT ON THE LOOSE! And it has been hell to pay ever since with him- NON STOP 24 hours a day- 8 days a week of DONALD TRUMP CLOWN CIRCUS AND EXPERIMENT IN TERROR FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS!

But now, since November 3rd.......

Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 12-08-2020 at 04:00 PM.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-09-2020), domer76 (12-09-2020), Guno צְבִי (12-08-2020), ThatOwlWoman (12-08-2020), Trumpet (12-09-2020)

15. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I don't know if crying is the proper term, but I can remember the night we learned Trump was going to be our president for the next 4 years.

I was working out of town in Phoenix, and by the time I returned to my hotel on election night, they were announcing Donald Trump president.

That shock hit me like a ton of bricks, as I knew that the next 4 years were going to be devastating for our country. I didn't cry, but I was so damn disappointed, I didn't want to talk to anyone- I didn't want to see anyone- I just wanted to go home. I was so mad, I called my boss, and told him I was going home, and caught the next flight out back to Dallas. I officially retired the next day! Well I was already past retirement age and I didn't need the income or the hassle anymore.

But I was the first one to say, OK, so maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I should give DOnald Trump a chance. AND THEN I WATCHED THE INAUGURATION. It was the worst inauguration speech I ever saw. I found it pathetic. And then Donald Trump started all of this crap about inauguration crowd size, and then the chain of stupid and hateful tweets, and then the non-ending of Trump's hateful executive Orders, and he lost me forever. I KNEW THEN THAT WE HAD A MONSTER PRESIDENT ON THE LOOSE! And it has been hell to pay ever since with him- NON STOP 24 hours a day- 8 days a week of DONALD TRUMP CLOWN CIRCUS AND EXPERIMENT IN TERROR FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS!

But now, since November 3rd.......

I too remember the day after the election in 2016, and I heard it on the radio on my way to work, and I was totally shocked.
    Lock Him Up

16. The Following User Groans At Trumpet For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-11-2020)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (12-10-2020)

18. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I too remember the day after the election in 2016, and I heard it on the radio on my way to work, and I was totally shocked.
    Like I said before, I didn't exactly look at the 2016 presidential race from a political perspective, as I had always done before with previous political races. IT CAME DOWN TO A MATTER OF HUMAN DIGNITY FOR ME. It was a choice for Good Vs. Evil for me. As DOnald Trump was someone who I had read about for many years, and everything I ever read about him, I found to be repulsive, Offensive, and embarrassing for my own political party, as Donald Trump claimed to be a Democrat as far back as I remember. I was ashamed for this person, and embarrassed for him. He was the perfect example of what my parents taught me NOT TO BE in life.

19. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Like I said before, I didn't exactly look at the 2016 presidential race from a political perspective, as I had always done before with previous political races. IT CAME DOWN TO A MATTER OF HUMAN DIGNITY FOR ME. It was a choice for Good Vs. Evil for me. As DOnald Trump was someone who I had read about for many years, and everything I ever read about him, I found to be repulsive, Offensive, and embarrassing for my own political party, as Donald Trump claimed to be a Democrat as far back as I remember. I was ashamed for this person, and embarrassed for him. He was the perfect example of what my parents taught me NOT TO BE in life.
    I was shocked that after it was revealed that Trump had stiffed building contractors and his Trump University scam came to light that so many people still voted for him.
    Lock Him Up

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (12-10-2020)

21. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was shocked that after it was revealed that Trump had stiffed building contractors and his Trump University scam came to light that so many people still voted for him.
    Donald Trumps hateful ways attracted his fan base! They voted for him because he became the voice and face of their hatred towards others.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Trumpet (12-09-2020)

23. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    nothing any different than you obama culters.............you're all idiot sheep
    how about naming one person who has ever been quoted claiming he would die for Obama, you lying piece of shit?

24. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You know, Deplorables used to giggle about how Obama voters treating him supposedly like a messiah. But I cannot remember Obama voters saying they would die for him and crawl across broken glass to demonstrate their loyalty and subservience. Trump voters have literally said those things.
    So he says he is.......... Let him prove it, then I will believe him......

Anyway I bet there are some willing to do so, or die for his network, or his twitter account, his old golfing socks
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

25. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    how about naming one person who has ever been quoted claiming he would die for Obama, you lying piece of shit?
    none of you fucks would proclaim that because you have no courage or honor.........you're all a bunch of cowards who need mercenaries to fight for you.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

26. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    none of you fucks would proclaim that because you have no courage or honor.........you're all a bunch of cowards who need mercenaries to fight for you.
    what are you talking about, boy? you mean like trump and his bone spurs? or trump and his sons never being in the service? or almost all the repubs who voted to invade iraq on lies who never served? you sound like you are a pretty big chickenshit, too, come to think of it, bitch.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Cypress (12-10-2020), domer76 (12-09-2020)