Members banned from this thread: Hermes Thoth, PostmodernProphet, Truth Detector, CFM, Sailor, Grokmaster, Matt Dillon, Yakuda, jakemax and Bulletbob

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finally, Ivanka is being investigated. Better late than never.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Default Finally, Ivanka is being investigated. Better late than never.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-yor...e-offs-ivanka/

As with her Daddy, anytime that tRump family "questionable" actions come under scrutiny, they start claiming "harrasment". If she is innocent, then providing the necessary documents will clear up the matter. Right now, it is a possible tax fraud issue. If payments continued AFTER she became a White House employee, things change to a criminal case.

At any rate, we can expect scores of "Ivanka lusters" to come charging to her defense. After all, it would be totally inconceivable for the "tRump crime family" to try and exploit a situation for monetary gain....lol
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (11-21-2020), christiefan915 (11-21-2020), Guno צְבִי (11-21-2020), PoliTalker (11-21-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-21-2020), Trumpet (11-22-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post

As with her Daddy, anytime that tRump family "questionable" actions come under scrutiny, they start claiming "harrasment". If she is innocent, then providing the necessary documents will clear up the matter. Right now, it is a possible tax fraud issue. If payments continued AFTER she became a White House employee, things change to a criminal case.

At any rate, we can expect scores of "Ivanka lusters" to come charging to her defense. After all, it would be totally inconceivable for the "tRump crime family" to try and exploit a situation for monetary gain....lol
    I doubt she'll go to jail, but a huge fine is a good possibility.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-21-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-21-2020), Trumpet (11-21-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I doubt she'll go to jail, but a huge fine is a good possibility.
    No doubt they managed to profit from it.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Tacomaman,

Well if it is all perfectly legit and all the taxes were paid then why doesn't she simply explain so and offer proof?

The very fact that she is claiming these legitimate inquiries are 'harassment' and is refusing to cooperate suggests that there is unscrupulous dirty dealing going on.

Trump family?

Evade taxes?

Sounds like business as usual, actually.

Did Ivanka pay more than $750 in taxes in any year?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Tacomaman,

Well if it is all perfectly legit and all the taxes were paid then why doesn't she simply explain so and offer proof?

The very fact that she is claiming these legitimate inquiries are 'harassment' and is refusing to cooperate suggests that there is unscrupulous dirty dealing going on.

Trump family?

Evade taxes?

Sounds like business as usual, actually.

Did Ivanka pay more than $750 in taxes in any year?
    Exactly. The same reason that tRump insists there are no issues with his tax returns yet he fights tooth and nails to keep them from being released.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

PoliTalker (11-21-2020)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tax evasion is not the only problem that Ivanka has to deal with. It seems that Trump and family feel that they're above the law, and have a right to promote or indulge in any scummy racket that they want to, and this is probably just the tip of the iceberg.

Judge refuses to halt class-action suit accusing Trump of promoting pyramid scheme

A federal judge in Manhattan on Monday refused to halt a lawsuit against President Trump and his family alleging that they promoted a pyramid scheme
    https://thehill.com/regulation/court...p-of-promoting
    Lock Him Up

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-21-2020), PoliTalker (11-21-2020)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,525 Times in 52,742 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Tax evasion is not the only problem that Ivanka has to deal with. It seems that Trump and family feel that they're above the law, and have a right to promote or indulge in any scummy racket that they want to, and this is probably just the tip of the iceberg.

Judge refuses to halt class-action suit accusing Trump of promoting pyramid scheme

A federal judge in Manhattan on Monday refused to halt a lawsuit against President Trump and his family alleging that they promoted a pyramid scheme
    Every time a member of the Trump Family Crime Syndicate gets caught, it is always the fault of persecution, harassment, the fake news media, invisible enemies of all kinds -- but never, ever because they did something wrong. They're the most innocent bunch of crooks the world has ever seen.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (11-21-2020), christiefan915 (11-21-2020), Guno צְבִי (11-21-2020), PoliTalker (11-21-2020), Trumpet (11-21-2020)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

From your link:
    The New York Times, citing anonymous sources
    CBS "News" ,citing the NYT , citing anonymous sources. It can't get any more fake than that.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Tacomaman,

Exactly. The same reason that tRump insists there are no issues with his tax returns yet he fights tooth and nails to keep them from being released.
    Obviously there is something to hide.

"I will release my taxes very soon."
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Trumpet,

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post

Sounds just like Trump University.

Throw a lure out there hoping for suckers, then take them for everything possible.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Trumpet (11-21-2020)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Every time a member of the Trump Family Crime Syndicate gets caught, :
    What exactly have they been caught at? The Russia collusion hoax was a big flop. Impeachment flopped. They lost the election, let it go.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    What exactly have they been caught at? The Russia collusion hoax was a big flop. Impeachment flopped. They lost the election, let it go.
    If she is potentially guilty of any crimes, civil or criminal she must be investigated, just like any other citizen. Is she entitled to special dispensation to do as she wants just because of being Trumps daughter? Then any member of this family can also do what ever they want without fear of reprisal.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-21-2020), PoliTalker (11-21-2020)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

She should be entitled - to special scrutiny.

Because she is the beneficiary of nepotism.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-21-2020), Trumpet (11-21-2020)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Every time a member of the Trump Family Crime Syndicate gets caught, it is always the fault of persecution, harassment, the fake news media, invisible enemies of all kinds -- but never, ever because they did something wrong. They're the most innocent bunch of crooks the world has ever seen.
    So this is what is called an honest crook.
    Lock Him Up

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

PoliTalker (11-21-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-21-2020)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Yes. New York will be the focus of prosecuting the Trump clan.