Thread: Call to Arms - Soros needs help stealing Georgia election

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    I'm gonna practice pulling my 80# bow, bitch! And think about Commie shitbags stealing an American election. Yeh. That's where I'm at.
    You want the right to disenfranchise Americans and run your Commie agenda? Denied, boy! Fuck You! With a capitol "F", bitch!
    Will you be all camo & scary???

Sad thing cowboy is we aint deer...

You think you are going to toss out bait & wait in a tree to bushwack someone?? Likely only one to fall for that would be a neighbor or kin of yours, so do be careful............

Sad difference you should make notice of: while deer will never shoot back, ppl will... some food for thought
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Will you be all camo & scary???

Sad thing cowboy is we aint deer...

You think you are going to toss out bait & wait in a tree to bushwack someone?? Likely only one to fall for that would likely be a neighbor or kin of yours, so do be careful............

Sad difference you should make notice of: while deer will never shoot back, ppl will... some food for thought
    Good luck with yur Glock when I has a 30-.06. Dumbass.
    Also I has 650-grain arrows and can hit a Dixie coffee cup @ 40 yards with an arrow every time and I damn sure can stalk you if I wanna, fucktard.
    You will never see me, and I will kill you.
    This is what you're fucking with. I will arrow you right through your fucking head. This is not a team game. This is the future of America vs. Dipshits.
    You wanna play? Please say you do! Please?!

All of America feels just like I do.
    You can has your pistola all you want, baby! We're going to show you what it's really all about.

We're ready to take you out.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 11-21-2020 at 10:30 PM.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Nobody's interested in your anti-American bullshit, asshives.

America is slipping because of what you degenerates have been peddling.
    Explain??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Britain’s Lord Mark Malloch-Brown – a long-standing associate of Soros – is the chairman of Smartmatic's London-based holding company SGO Corporation Limited.
    Yup!
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Britain’s Lord Mark Malloch-Brown – a long-standing associate of Soros – is the chairman of Smartmatic's London-based holding company SGO Corporation Limited.
    guilt by association, not evidence...............

Perhaps Soro's second cousin's X wife was dating a dude that use to work there..

Not even worthy of mention on fox news........