Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Call to Arms - Soros needs help stealing Georgia election

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    So basically, you hate Liberals so much, that you're willing to overturn America's Democracy.
    This is one of the reasons I say that Conservatism is the gateway to Fascism.
    Nice sentiment from someone who believes what he's saying, but you and I both know you, and the rest of the democrat party, don't believe a fucking word you typed.

No, we've already passed the gateway to Fascism, and it wasn't due to our side.

You fuckers need to be stopped.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Nice sentiment from someone who believes what he's saying, but you and I both know you, and the rest of the democrat party, don't believe a fucking word you typed there.

Ah, “granule,” you got to give it a rest, you will live thru many different Presidents, just as the left lived thru Trump, you will survive Biden, my suggestion to you is to turn off all your sources and get out more, a lot more

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-21-2020), Nomad (11-21-2020)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Nice sentiment from someone who believes what he's saying, but you and I both know you, and the rest of the democrat party, don't believe a fucking word you typed.
    #strawmanning

I'm not party of the Democrat Party.

Well the Right is trying to overturn an election, encouraging terrorism, denouncing freedom of speech, and parroting any lie that Trump says. At what point does it become Fascism?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Nomad (11-21-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-21-2020)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,820 Times in 17,256 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,595 Times in 4,273 Posts

Deaf, dumb, and blind I presume. Trump has wrested all the power out of everything he wants. He has put lackeys and fellow wealthy corp heads to head departments. He has over 200 lobbyists in government positions. He has fired anyone with guts and morality. He has replaced them with suckups. He placed hundreds of Federal judges to the bench who are deadhead rightys who suck up to the rich. He has taken over the judicial and has his Roy Cohn leading it. He has forced his people of the Supreme Court. He owns that now. He has fired military leadership and replaced them with strange and far-right people.Oh year, he gave a huge tax cut to the wealthy. They needed it.
    Trump has made the president into a king. Nobody stands up to him. Republicans took a knee on day one. Trump can primary any one of them.
    Yes, it sure as hell is your side.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-21-2020), Nomad (11-21-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-21-2020)

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Only ones losing their freedom of speech are the right and conservatives. Their cities get burned down and social messages are censored & deleted.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

TOP (11-21-2020)

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,386 Times in 53,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Only ones losing their freedom of speech are the right and conservatives. Their cities get burned down and social messages are censored & deleted.
    Aw poor snowflakes. Wait. I thought all the cities were liberal nests of riots and lootings? Now they're conservative cities? When did this happen?

As for your other lie, almost all of my social media contacts are lefties. A good number of them have been given time-outs and had their posts removed by Twitter and Facebook and Instagram. But cry some some more for me, Argentina.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

BartenderElite (11-21-2020), Charoite (11-21-2020), Guno צְבִי (11-21-2020)

12. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,235 Times in 6,870 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

Those liberal, "Dem controlled" cities? Which ones have burned down?

Ask Tucker Carlson about freedom of speech. He dared to ask what the evidence of voter fraud was, and he's getting a ridiculous about of backlash and calls to boycott from the right.

Gotta stay in that lane....

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-21-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-21-2020)

14. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,003 Times in 8,030 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

I suppose "right-wing freedom of speech and social messages" is the new euphemistic term for lies, propaganda, hate-speech and misinformation.

Here's an idea for you and your ilk.... start posting messages that are more honest and less blatant, obvious bullshit and you won't get censored.

Think about it.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-21-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-21-2020)

16. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I suppose "right-wing freedom of speech and social messages" is the new euphemistic term for lies, propaganda, hate-speech and misinformation.

Here's an idea for you and your ilk.... start posting messages that are more honest and less blatant, obvious bullshit and you won't get censored.

Think about it.
    If you liars can do it for years, we can too. No one can be shut down.
    All Americans have the right to free speech. You must a child if you don't realize that basic American right.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

17. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,839 Times in 14,181 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Meeting tonight @ 10 pm eastern on the secret meeting network topic: Target Ocala

The bird fly's upside down repeat The bird fly's upside down
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-21-2020)

19. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

What if..elections fraudsters..suddenly started getting hanged on the spot? Hmm?

20. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,839 Times in 14,181 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

21. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Meeting tonight @ 10 pm eastern on the secret meeting network topic: Target Ocala

The bird fly's upside down repeat The bird fly's upside down
    You don't know where Ocala is, boy. It's a place you would last 2 minutes in.
    My Cracker ass can run all around there, even if the locals hate my Seminole stuff..true story.
    I wear a 'Noles hat when I go to Ocala. They don't like it it, but I ain't the one.
    Your yankee ass would be eaten by either coy dogs or hogs in about 2 minutes, bitch.
    Me? They know better. I walk by bears in the middle of the night in the woods. Bare-handed. Well, I gotta 1 Buck knife. As if that's going to do anything.

No.. it's about the way you walk.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 11-21-2020 at 06:22 PM.

22. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you liars can do it for years, we can too. No one can be shut down.
    All Americans have the right to free speech. You must a child if you don't realize that basic American right.
    You must be a fucking idiot if you don't understand that when you post on social media, you are posting on a privately owned platform and if the owners of that platform don't want it used for propaganda and misinformation, they have every right to block it and that goes for both sides.

Your garbage about the left having done it on a level anywhere near the level of Trump and the Trumtardians is a prime example of what I'm talking about.

You people lie without even thinking.

It's like a reflexive action.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-21-2020)

24. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    You don't know where Ocala is, boy. It's a place you would last 2 minutes in.
    My Cracker ass can run all around there, even if the locals hate my Seminole stuff..true story.
    I wear a 'Noles hat when I go to Ocala. They don't like it it, but I ain't the one.
    Your yankee ass would be eaten by either coy dogs or hogs in about 2 minutes, bitch.
    Me? They know better. I walk by bears in the middle of the night in the woods. Bare-handed. Well, I gotta 1 Buck knife. As if that's going to do anything.

No.. it's about the way you walk.
    It's no surprise that you're from a redneck, shithole toilet like Ocala.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-21-2020)