Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When Will Biden Concede?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,175 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    what bullshit. are you on drugs? if not, you need to start taking some, pronto.
    Flanders flew over the cuckoo's nest long ago!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Doc Dutch (11-22-2020), Guno צְבִי (11-22-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,622 Times in 51,916 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Flanders flew over the cuckoo's nest long ago!
    It appears so. Like Truth Detector, Arminius, Teflon Don and a few others, Flanders appears to share the exact same fears and styles of postings. My guess is they are old and feel both their life and manhood slipping away. Constantly posting elaborate threads with elaborate posts and elaborate signatures is a feeble effort by them to shout "Look at me!" It's really sad that the high point of their days is JPP.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (11-22-2020), Guno צְבִי (11-22-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    True. Most seem to be elderly shut-ins. Their only link to the outside world is the Internet. Political forums allow them to voice their fears albeit in the form of hatred against those they fear.

No doubt there are age-related mental issues like dementia and depression. Some keep repeating the same things over and over again week after week without remembering they already have a dozen threads saying exactly the same things over and over again. It reminds me of Einstein's definition of insanity.

There are a few who do seem truly insane with delusional disorder, bipolorism, schizophrenia and the like. Obviously not to the extent of incapacitation, but mental illnesses are certainly present. It should be no surprise that most of the elderly mentally ill members lean hard right out of fear even though they are undoubtedly sucking off the public tit.
    flanders said he is 85 plus years old
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Doc Dutch (11-22-2020)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    If Trump and Biden were playing a hand of poker it would come down to FOX trying to bully Sydney Powell into showing her cards so Biden’s lawyers can steal the pot just like he is trying to steal the election:

Fox News top star Tucker Carlson allowed his own overblown ego to run away with him last night, all because Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell refused to share vote fraud evidence with him giving Fox the exclusive last week.

Carlson attacked Powell with the proverbial ‘Royal We’ in a style so aggressive that there are some who would now exchange the first letter of his first name with an ‘F’, dubbing him as F—-er Fox, or ‘FF’ for short.

“We asked the Trump campaign attorney for proof of her bombshell claims. She gave us nothing,” was his loudest lament.(Fox News, Nov., 19, 2020)

Tucker Carlson Uses Fox ‘Royal We’ To Smear Sidney Powell
    By Judi McLeod
    November 20, 2020

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...-sidney-powell

NOTE: I never heard any Democrat mouth say ‘constitutional crises’ the way they bandied it about when Nixon engaging in political dirty tricks was the only thing he was guilty of.

Incidentally, if you believe that more Americans voted for Biden in this year’s election than they voted for Obama in each of his two elections, you must also believe that Biden on the ticket won those elections for Obama. Put it another way. Logically, Obama might have lost without Biden.

The thought of Obama winning because of Biden is ludicrous, especially when you remember how rank & file Democrats shuddered and bit their tongues when Obama named Biden as his choice for vice president.

In fact, Obama is a stupid man who shot one angle —— he sold himself as a spiritual leader —— but he had to be a complete idiot to pick Biden. Remember that Biden could not pull 1 percent of the votes during the campaign for the nomination. Something else had to be at play among Democrat Party decision makers in 2008.
    the fact you call obama a stupid man proves what a complete dimwit you are, boy. he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, stupid. He was elected President of the Harvard Law Review. Stupid people do not achieve such results, but stupid people will ignore those results, out of racism or sheer stupidity, or both, in your case, more than likely.
    Last edited by Hoosier Daddy; 11-22-2020 at 10:53 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-22-2020)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,622 Times in 51,916 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    flanders said he is 85 plus years old
    That fits the profile.

Time until one of them call me a racist for using the word "profile" in a sentence: 10...9...8....
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-22-2020)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

If freedom loving Americans want to stop those people before it is too late they better find out where their loyalties lie.
    It occurred to me that politicians and bureaucrats can say anything when they are looking for a job. They can get away with it when they say things like I oppose abortion, or I oppose gun control, or I oppose citizenship for illegal aliens —— then do just the opposite. It does not work that way when they take their oath of office. If they betray the country when they are faced with deciding between the New World Order, and the country, they can be impeached and possibly charged with treason if they violate their oath:

“I, _________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Now you know why nobody at a conformation hearing is ever asked, or ever will be asked, where they stand on the New World Order and/or the United Nations.

In truth, every elected official and federal employee was guilty of treason if they did anything for the United Nations or the New World Order in any way.
    Last edited by Flanders; 11-23-2020 at 12:35 AM.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,619 Times in 21,482 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

My guess is Biden will concede election night 2024.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Is the OP trolling?

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    you call obama a stupid man
    To Hoosier Daddy: Rightly so.

The lying sack of shit is a stupid man because liars believe that the lies they tell are believed. Worse still, the lying sack of shit believes that everybody else is so stupid they are easy to fool.

I am not a big fan of so-called ‘Honest Abe” but he did have his moments:

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Isn't Flanders totally extraordinary! Great to have a living link with pre-history.

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,130 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

I guess the kraken will have to chew Biden's nuts off.

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NOTE: I never heard any Democrat mouth say ‘constitutional crises’ the way they bandied it about when Nixon engaging in political dirty tricks was the only thing he was guilty of.

At last, the forbidden words were spoken aloud by Senator Doug Mastriano:

“The challenge is that the certification is in the hands of the secretary of state and the governor—the very same people that we have issues with. So we have a bit of a constitutional crisis here.”

Pennsylvania Lawmakers See ‘Constitutional Crisis’ Over Election Certification
    By Charlotte Cuthbertson
    December 1, 2020 Updated: December 1, 2020

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pennsy...=mb-2020-12-02

QUESTION: When will a U. S. Senator connect China Joe Biden to a constitutional crisis?

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,565 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Rightys grasp on election reality is tenuous at the most. This election, run like all those before and as a result of decades of gerrymandering was mostly run by Repubs, counted the votes and Trump was whipped. That is clear. Trump wanted more recounts than anyone who got blasted deserved. He lost them all too. He took to courts many times and lost all with many thrown out. Trump said to wait until the certification. He lost that too.
    What is he making up now? Yeah, he asked Kemp to throw the election out.WTF. We know Trump is desperate, but why rightys cannot understand the obvious facts is telling. You are making yourselves look as bad as he looks. That is very bad. Escape your conman. You can do it if you try.