Members banned from this thread: Blackwater Lunchbreak, PostmodernProphet, Truth Detector, CFM, Sailor, Matt Dillon, Yakuda and jakemax

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: tRump proves that the "R" in Republican really stands for RACIST.

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    December 14th confirms the results of the election. It's like watching a NASCAR race; everyone can see who won but until the title is awarded to the winner, it's not official.

Wow! You are certainly dancing as fast as you can! Trump is a fucking gutless, spineless coward. He won't be President for long, but he'll never concede. He has no integrity, no honor. If you don't want to bet, then don't. No doubt you're already smart enough to know you'd lose by the terms I'd previously set.
    The bet's been made, numb nuts. What part of the agreement are you having trouble with?

If Trump concedes, I'm gone; if he doesn't, you're gone. In other words, If Biden gets into the White House on January 20th, I'm gone. If Trump stays in the White House, you're gone.

Get it?
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,426 Times in 52,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    The bet's been made, numb nuts. What part of the agreement are you having trouble with?

If Trump concedes, I'm gone; if he doesn't, you're gone. In other words, If Biden gets into the White House on January 20th, I'm gone. If Trump stays in the White House, you're gone.

Get it?
    No, it hasn't. You keep changing it. Why? You ran from the honor and integrity question too. Why?

This is the original bet:
    I don't know about your other bets. Just so no one screams "Fake News!" or "Rigged Election!" the resignation/no socks bet is that if Biden is designated the President-elect on December 14th, you will resign from JPP, never to return. If Trump is confirmed to be re-elected on December 14th then I'll resign, never to return.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Translation: On Jan 20th Granule leaves bidding his tRump worshipping brethren a fond farewell.

On Jan 21st., we get a "noob" declaring how the election was stolen from "CorrupTrump" and how he will once again be POTUS in 2024.
    Last edited by Tacomaman; 11-23-2020 at 02:38 PM.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, it hasn't. You keep changing it. Why? You ran from the honor and integrity question too. Why?

This is the original bet:
    That's YOUR bet, not mine.

So here are the new conditions: If Trump concedes the election then I walk. If Trump doesn't concede the election then you walk.

Of course, if Trump doesn't concede then the rioting arm of your party will probably start a civil war and we both may be walking.

-- The Left

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's YOUR bet, not mine.

So here are the new conditions: If Trump concedes the election then I walk. If Trump doesn't concede the election then you walk.

Of course, if Trump doesn't concede then the rioting arm of your party will probably start a civil war and we both may be walking.
    No deal for the aforementioned reason: Trump is too much of a gutless, dishonorable lying piece of dog shit he'll never concede. He'll be screaming "THEY STOLE THE ELECTION!!" on his death bed....which I hope takes place next year as the last COVID death in America.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    You have that precisely backwards. Old, white evangelicals are sucking the SS system dry, and their deaths will mean more younger people working, and paying into SS; not sucking from the govt teat like these evangelicals do.
    You're not going to get a lot of complaints from certain young people if a large number of Boomers die, hence COVID being called #Boomerremoval

I'm not aware of Evangelical Christians costing more than any other senior citizens. If you have data showing it I'm happy to look. But I have seen statistics showing large sums of money being spent on a small percentage of old people late in their life. From strictly a monetary perspective it would save a lot of money to let certain folks just die.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No deal for the aforementioned reason: Trump is too much of a gutless, dishonorable lying piece of dog shit he'll never concede. He'll be screaming "THEY STOLE THE ELECTION!!" on his death bed....which I hope takes place next year as the last COVID death in America.
    What is it with you fuckers and your infatuation with death? You're just like the terrorists.

And what is it with you and COVID? You treat it like it's your dearest friend. Don't you diapered assholes have a conscience?

We can go with this bet: If Trump concedes the election OR Biden takes over the White House on January 20th, I walk. If not, then you walk.

-- The Left

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What is it with you fuckers and your infatuation with death? You're just like the terrorists.

And what is it with you and COVID? You treat it like it's your dearest friend. Don't you diapered assholes have a conscience?

We can go with this bet: If Trump concedes the election OR Biden takes over the White House on January 20th, I walk. If not, then you walk.
    Let's go one better tRumpie. How about putting your money where your mouth is? How confident are you? How about a 10K wager that Biden is sworn in as the 46th president of the United States. I will send a certified check to a Moderator upon your acceptance of this bet. What about it fuckface? Are you a man or just a tRumpscum worshipping pussy? How about it????????
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Some people are better off dead. Why do you have a problem with that? Are you one of those fucking bleeding heart pussies who are against killing terrorists? Executing bad guys? Do you crumble into a ball when every time someone you know dies? Buckle up, Buttercup; we're all going to die one day.

Since you've dodged all of my questions before, you are obviously being a disingenuous liar. Like Trump, you have no honor. No integrity. Sorry, but I don't bet with known liars. There's never an upside and it's all downside.

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Some people are better off dead. Why do you have a problem with that? Are you one of those fucking bleeding heart pussies who are against killing terrorists? Executing bad guys? Do you crumble into a ball when every time someone you know dies? Buckle up, Buttercup; we're all going to die one day.

Since you've dodged all of my questions before, you are obviously being a disingenuous liar. Like Trump, you have no honor. No integrity. Sorry, but I don't bet with known liars. There's never an upside and it's all downside.
    We will have to change Granule's username to "Bigdaddy Crawfish" very soon. With his level of confidence, he should jump on my bet right away. Yet, I am awaiting a plethora of bullshit excuses as to why he cannot accept.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (11-23-2020)

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    We will have to change Granule's username to "Bigdaddy Crawfish" very soon. With his level of confidence, he should jump on my bet right away. Yet, I am awaiting a plethora of bullshit excuses as to why he cannot accept.
    My policy is to never bet with a liar or a welcher.

I'll bet with stupid people just to see if they welch or not (Matt Dillon), but never a known liar or welcher.

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Looks like he went into hiding.