Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Humiliating quotes from JPP leftists lecturing others for being right about BS polls

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Default Humiliating quotes from JPP leftists lecturing others for being right about BS polls

I recently remembered being condescended to and lectured for my uncivilized ways when I noticed the gaping holes in the left's debunked pseudo-science polling propaganda, and told I was just too unsophisticated to comprehend the nuances of this obviously phony and rigged "ask 20 Democrats and 5 Republicans" methodology...only to be proven right AGAIN, while every arrogant Democrat snob who hurled insults ended up humiliating themselves again, just like in 2016.

Democrats got their asses handed to them across the board throughout the House and Senate...pretty much the opposite of what all their "blue wave" polling bullshit claimed. So I wanted to go back through and highlight all the arrogant elitist morons on here who presumed to dismiss and belittle anyone who dared to use their brain and see through all the left's spoon-fed bullshit talking points for the second time around and see if they've learned not to lash out at people for being smarter than them yet.

Here they are, from the following thread, posted back in May: Another fake Democrat poll exposed

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    It's a lie...The survey reflects the current political affiliation of a random sample of adults, therefore it can't 'oversample'. You are not only a liar, you are hopelessly ignorant about how polling works.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRUTALITOPS View Post
    it's really not that hard to understand you fucking dummies.

It's called weighting.

Lets say you know the population is 500 democrats, 500 republicans.

You sample 50 people where 30 are democrat and 20 are republican. i.e. 60% democrat vs. 40% republican.

BUT - we know the population data is exactly 50/50, so what do we do if we are not a retard on JPP that doesn't understand basic stats?

We weight the responses accordingly. Thus every democrat answer is worth .8x and every republican answer is worth 1.25x and
    This brings the sample into line with the known population

I'm pretty sure I learned this stuff in 4th grade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I always check 538 for poll ratings

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/
    This. If there are more Democrats than Republicans, more Democrats will appear in the sample. That's how polling works. Apparently, this is another skill that the Trump Cult is lacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    If polls are biased nobody is going to hire them if they want accurate results. If they want biased results for public consumption that usually comes from "internal polling" or that done by partisan organizations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Let me Guess: The Poll doesn’t tell you what you want to hear, therefore it’s FAKE
    Quote Originally Posted by BRUTALITOPS View Post
    they weight polls. anyone that says this doesn't understand stats.
    How are Democrats always so wrong, but yet still so vicious, conceited, and bigoted toward anyone who debunks their now-thoroughly discredited nonsense?

Why election polls were so wrong again in 2020

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Darth Omar (11-19-2020), Earl (11-21-2020), ExpressLane (11-19-2020), Matt Dillon (11-19-2020), Stone (11-20-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 8,420 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    I recently remembered being condescended to and lectured for my uncivilized ways when I noticed the gaping holes in the left's debunked pseudo-science polling propaganda, and told I was just too unsophisticated to comprehend the nuances of this obviously phony and rigged "ask 20 Democrats and 5 Republicans" methodology...only to be proven right AGAIN, while every arrogant Democrat snob who hurled insults ended up humiliating themselves again, just like in 2016.

Democrats got their asses handed to them across the board throughout the House and Senate...pretty much the opposite of what all their "blue wave" polling bullshit claimed. So I wanted to go back through and highlight all the arrogant elitist morons on here who presumed to dismiss and belittle anyone who dared to use their brain and see through all the left's spoon-fed bullshit talking points for the second time around and see if they've learned not to lash out at people for being smarter than them yet.

Here they are, from the following thread, posted back in May: Another fake Democrat poll exposed

How are Democrats always so wrong, but yet still so vicious, conceited, and bigoted toward anyone who debunks their now-thoroughly discredited nonsense?

I say fuck the lying racist groping imbecile Joe and his kamal cunt if they win. Resist. At every turn the repubs should try to fuck them both just liken the cunt party did to trump the last 4 years. The cunt party set the bar this low when they endeavored to unseat a duly elected president.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

The polling data was off in Michigan, Pennsylvania (slightly) and Wisconsin. Everywhere else, pretty much spot on. So no, the polls are not discredited. They need to re-evaluate how to identify the likely Trump voter, except now they don't. But they missed on that piece of the puzzle.

My statement above is accurate. Party affiliation is what it is based on the random sample. I'm sure you think you've got a huge 'gotcha' but you don't. You are a simpleton who thinks this is a binary choice when the discussion is much more subtle. I don't expect you to understand. You aren't the brightest bulb on the tree.

5. The Following User Groans At Concart For This Awful Post:

Earl (11-21-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 8,420 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

The polling data was off in Michigan, Pennsylvania (slightly) and Wisconsin. Everywhere else, pretty much spot on. So no, the polls are not discredited. They need to re-evaluate how to identify the likely Trump voter, except now they don't. But they missed on that piece of the puzzle.

My statement above is accurate. Party affiliation is what it is based on the random sample. I'm sure you think you've got a huge 'gotcha' but you don't. You are a simpleton who thinks this is a binary choice when the discussion is much more subtle. I don't expect you to understand. You aren't the brightest bulb on the tree.
    You're a fucking moron

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

artichoke (11-19-2020), Into the Night (11-19-2020), Sailor (11-19-2020)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

#CaptainBullshit #TrollsRUs #DesperateShitpost #YouGotNothingLeft #MedCall

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Did he just say BRUTALITOPS is a Democrat?

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,272 Times in 13,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

This is pretty funny thread, so now pre election polls are a concern? For who?

Bottom line, Biden won, Trump lost, get over it, it is history

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (11-20-2020), TexanManWithPlans (11-19-2020), Trumpet (11-19-2020)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Aw. You're mad that Trump lost.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TexanManWithPlans For This Post:

Trumpet (11-19-2020)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,936 Times in 21,683 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,703 Times in 5,204 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    They are insane over it

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,786 Times in 4,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 188 Times in 184 Posts

[SIZE=3] So I wanted to go back through and highlight all the arrogant elitist morons on here who presumed to dismiss and belittle anyone who dared to use their brain and see through all the left's spoon-fed bullshit talking points for the second time around and see if they've learned not to lash out at people for being smarter than them yet.
    Real Clear Politics Final Poll Average: Joe Biden: 51.2%; Trump 44%
    Final Election Results: Joe Biden: 51%; Trump 47.2%

The final poll was right on the money for Biden, a little low for Trump

Arminius erroneously thinks he can identify a person's politics based on their view of opinion polls

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,179 Times in 11,744 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Math error. Failure to select by randN. Failure to use unbiased data. Failure to use published data and metadata. Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to calculate margin of error value. Failure to normalize by paired randR.

You are denying statistical math.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    Trump has not lost. Biden has not won. The election is still indeterminate.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Real Clear Politics Final Poll Average: Joe Biden: 51.2%; Trump 44%
    Final Election Results: Joe Biden: 51%; Trump 47.2%

The final poll was right on the money for Biden, a little low for Trump

Arminius erroneously thinks he can identify a person's politics based on their view of opinion polls
    Math error. Failure to select by randN. Failure to use unbiased raw data. Failure to use published data and metadata. Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to normalize by paired randR. Failure to calculate margin of error value.

You also deny statistical math.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    I say fuck the lying racist groping imbecile Joe and his kamal cunt if they win. Resist. At every turn the repubs should try to fuck them both just liken the cunt party did to trump the last 4 years. The cunt party set the bar this low when they endeavored to unseat a duly elected president.
    The new levels of treason reached by stealing elections outright in broad daylight surpass the treason of using lynch mobs of domestic terrorists to intimidate and silence dissent in every corner of the country for four years straight, and even the treason of doctoring evidence, lying to a federal judge, and illegally spying to frame a candidate and steal an election (what they did in 2016). If conservatives did ANYTHING LIKE what the left has done for the last four years, Antifa fascists and Burn Loot Murder would be committing straight-up genocide at this point.

By the standard they have set, literally ANY conservative response is justified, no matter what.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Matt Dillon (11-19-2020)

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The polling data was off in Michigan, Pennsylvania (slightly) and Wisconsin.
    Much further off than "slightly" when you stop pretending away the mountains of evidence that Democrats shipped in truckloads of fake ballots in the middle of the night.

But either way, this was NOTHING LIKE a "blue wave."

So no, the polls are not discredited.
    That's funny, because even your own bullshit propaganda mills say the complete opposite.

"Even with the results of the presidential contest still out, there’s a clear loser in this election: polling.

Surveys badly missed the results, predicting an easy win for former Vice President Joe Biden, a Democratic pickup in the Senate, and gains for the party in the House. Instead, the presidential election is still too close to call, Republicans seem poised to hold the Senate, and the Democratic edge in the House is likely to shrink. This is a disaster for the polling industry and for media outlets and analysts that package and interpret the polls for public consumption, such as FiveThirtyEight, The New York Times’ Upshot, and The Economist’s election unit."

The Polling Crisis Is a Catastrophe for American Democracy

They need to stop being biased hacks who deliberately over-sample Democrats and then pretend to "correct" for it while getting proven wrong in election after election
    There. I took your comically desperate distortion and fixed it.

My statement above is accurate.
    Yikes. Meanwhile in reality, everything turning out to be the opposite of what Democrats predicted (again) indicates the opposite.

You are a simpleton who thinks this is a binary choice when the discussion is much more subtle. I don't expect you to understand. You aren't the brightest bulb on the tree.
    And straight back to condescending elitist snobbery while being proven wrong at every turn.

Behold, the reason I keep saying "Arrogance + Ignorance = Democrat.
    Last edited by artichoke; 11-19-2020 at 10:37 PM.