Thread: Trump Failed To Get A Better Deal With Iran

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    The Iranians simply want Israel and the USA to abide by international law . Do you know what international law I'm referring to ?
    The law is what the president says it is............ He is a kinda king, king of the world.

Their time is fading fast, mostly a result of their own abuse of power & blunders........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump certainly didn't know how to deal with Iran.

Thanks to Trump, Iran is closer to a bomb.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Trump certainly didn't know how to deal with Iran.

Thanks to Trump, Iran is closer to a bomb.
    About as good a job as he did w/ lil kim........ & his arsenal just got bigger & bigger.......

he played trump like a fiddle
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

When Trump pulled out of the Iran treaty, he showed he has no respect for international treaties. Our word no longer means anything. Who would make a deal with the US now? Or would they just make it and know they too could ignore it.
    This is some serious damage Trump has done.
    So Trump just pulled out and now Iran is making nukes. I see why they are doing that. Trump has certainly made enough threats. Trump made a mess out of that.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    When Trump pulled out of the Iran treaty, he showed he has no respect for international treaties. Our word no longer means anything. Who would make a deal with the US now? Or would they just make it and know they too could ignore it.
    This is some serious damage Trump has done.
    So Trump just pulled out and now Iran is making nukes. I see why they are doing that. Trump has certainly made enough threats. Trump made a mess out of that.
    Well, we really can't blame him, he never really knew what he was doing, & nothing is his fault, he says so....

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Iran is part of the Empire....there will be no deals that work in our favor....the Chinese are very sure that they have us on the ropes......as Trump understands.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

7. The Following User Groans At Hawkeye10 For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (12-08-2020)

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,397 Times in 6,144 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Trump has 2 months to start a War with Iran, so lets not count our chickens yet.
    Izrael's plan is war between the US and Iran. Trump is Izrael's stooge. Murdering Soleimani didn't precipitate it, murdering Fakhrizadeh didn't precipitate it- so I guess they'll go for a revered religious figure next. Both Trump and Netanyahu seek the fog of war to delay their criminal investigators at home. There's also vast amounts of money to be made.
    Last edited by moon; 12-08-2020 at 05:17 AM.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moon For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (12-08-2020), Jack (12-08-2020)

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    About as good a job as he did w/ lil kim........ & his arsenal just got bigger & bigger.......

Trump has an over-inflated impression of his ability to negotiate. He thinks the way to negotiate is to get leverage and use it. That may be effective when you begin life as a millionaire's kid, but not so when two nations attempt to work out a disagreement. Obviously the bully method has been a complete disaster with both Iran and N Korea.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Bill,

Trump has an over-inflated impression of his ability to negotiate. He thinks the way to negotiate is to get leverage and use it. That may be effective when you begin life as a millionaire's kid, but not so when two nations attempt to work out a disagreement. Obviously the bully method has been a complete disaster with both Iran and N Korea.
    Yep, exactly..........

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Maybe one day you will understand what it takes to force radical Muslims like Iran who want to kill off Americans and Jews to give in and apleasing them and paying them off is not the way
    I think it's far more likely America or Israel will nuke Iran, than vice versa.

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,397 Times in 6,144 Posts
    Blog Entries

Forget Iran. Here's your fucking enemy;

Suitcase bomb: Seymour Hersh reports that Israel developed the ability to miniaturize warheads small enough to fit in a suitcase by the year 1973.[194]
    Tactical nuclear weapon: Israel may also have 175 mm and 203 mm self-propelled artillery pieces, capable of firing nuclear shells. There are three battalions of the 175mm artillery (36 tubes), reportedly with 108 nuclear shells and more for the 203mm tubes. If true, these low yield, tactical nuclear artillery rounds could reach at least 25 miles (40 km), while by some sources it is possible that the range was extended to 45 miles (72 km) during the 1990s.[1]
    EMP strike capabilities: Israel allegedly possesses several 1 megaton bombs,[195][196] which give it a very large EMP attack ability.[197] For example, if a megaton-class weapon were to be detonated 400 kilometers above Omaha, Nebraska, US, nearly the entire continental United States would be affected with potentially damaging EMP experience from Boston to Los Angeles and from Chicago to New Orleans.[198] A similar high-altitude airburst above Iran could cause serious damage to all of the electrical systems in the Middle East, and much of Europe.[199]
    Enhanced Radiation Weapon (ERW): Israel also is reported to have an unknown number of neutron bombs.[1]
    Nuclear land mine: Israel supposedly has deployed multiple defensive nuclear land mines in the Golan Heights

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclea...rael#Stockpile
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Izrael's plan is war between the US and Iran. Trump is Izrael's stooge. Murdering Soleimani didn't precipitate it, murdering Fakhrizadeh didn't precipitate it- so I guess they'll go for a revered religious figure next. Both Trump and Netanyahu seek the fog of war to delay their criminal investigators at home. There's also vast amounts of money to be made.
    Yeah. I'm waiting for the next shoe to drop.

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

as opposed to Clinton who gave away the farm to NK
    as opposed to Obama who gave away planeloads of cash to Iran?
    Last time I looked however Kim was firing missiles INTO the Sea of Japan not OVER and past it

North Korea’s nuclear development can’t be blamed on Trump, says former Clinton advisor

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/12/nort...isor-says.html

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Iran is part of the Empire....there will be no deals that work in our favor....the Chinese are very sure that they have us on the ropes......as Trump understands.
    The Iran nuke pact did exactly that. It was bigly in our and the middle east's favor. Trump just killed it because it was Obama.

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good point, where is his better deal?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

PoliTalker (12-08-2020)