1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,717 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Jack,

It's hard, really, to see what good that would do him.

You know what is standard question is to everything.

"What's in it for rme?
    Not so much for him, but for the boys in the back room that will be around long after Dump has that widow maker coronary.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-25-2020), PoliTalker (11-21-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome Bulletbob,

Please observe my Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

If that is agreeable we can have many great discussions, if not then we won't be talking long.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Yes he put the screws to them good and rightly so they hate America and Israel , but dont fear if blow hole Biden can find a way to pay them money and kiss some terrorists rear end he will.
    We had a deal with Iran, America gave her word. Trump reneged on that.

President-elect Biden is skilled at diplomacy. He understands how to talk with adversaries and how to stick up for American concerns. Because of Trump, the job just got tougher because Iran will rightly wonder if they can make any agreement with the USA which will stick. It is a good thing we will have President-Elect Biden's national level foreign relations experience to count on during what will undoubtedly be a difficult position to take, namely talking them into returning to the deal we had, and convincing them that America will live up to her word. America's credibility with Iran has been tarnished by Trump. It is going to be difficult to repair.

Trump claimed he could get us a better deal than what we had, which was working, but Trump has failed. This has resulted in Iran processing more uranium than they would have under the deal, which they were holding to. Iran is closer to a nuclear weapon because of Trump.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-21-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,717 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes he put the screws to them good and rightly so they hate America and Israel , but dont fear if blow hole Biden can find a way to pay them money and kiss some terrorists rear end he will.
    Hey Bobby, did you know that the former head of the Israeli Mossad stated for the record that Obama was the best thing that happened for Israel?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/former...-military-one/

Did you know that Netanyahu is under scrutiny for running a corruption? https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-47409739
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...ify-in-january

Did you know that Dump totally fucked up dealing with Iran?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-pressure.html

If you don't know these things, then you're not informed enough to have your opinion mean anything.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Althea (11-25-2020)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Please observe my Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

If that is agreeable we can have many great discussions, if not then we won't be talking long.

President-elect Biden is skilled at diplomacy. He understands how to talk with adversaries and how to stick up for American concerns. Because of Trump, the job just got tougher because Iran will rightly wonder if they can make any agreement with the USA which will stick. It is a good thing we will have President-Elect Biden's national level foreign relations experience to count on during what will undoubtedly be a difficult position to take, namely talking them into returning to the deal we had, and convincing them that America will live up to her word. America's credibility with Iran has been tarnished by Trump. It is going to be difficult to repair.

Trump claimed he could get us a better deal than what we had, which was working, but Trump has failed. This has resulted in Iran processing more uranium than they would have under the deal, which they were holding to. Iran is closer to a nuclear weapon because of Trump.
    no O bung hole had a deal a very bad one that was probably one of the biggest mistakes any president ever made . O bung hole did every thing but french kiss the Ayatollahs for the cameras and invite them to have sex with his wife.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-21-2020)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

He said he could make a better deal, but he has failed to even get any talks started.

He doesn't know how to negotiate.

All he knows how to do is look for some kind of leverage and flex it.

In this case, all he did was impose sanctions and then offer to lift them if Iran talks.

They have said no way, lift the sanctions first, we had a deal, you reneged.

"“Trump got rid of the Iran nuclear deal because it was Barack Obama’s agreement,” said Jarrett Blanc, a former State Department official who helped oversee the 2015 deal’s implementation. “If you were to present to Trump the same deal and call it Trump’s deal, he’d be thrilled.”"

He’s said he’s “not looking for war,” wants to talk to Iran without preconditions and isn’t interested in regime change. He called off a military strike on Iran over its downing of an unmanned U.S. drone, overriding the advice of several top aides. His main public demand is that Iran not build nuclear weapons. In return, Trump has offered to help revive Iran’s sanctions-battered economy.

To observers, that sounds suspiciously like the 2015 deal.

“They can't have a nuclear weapon,” Trump said Tuesday. “We want to help them. We will be good to them. We will work with them. We will help them in any way we can. But they can't have a nuclear weapon."

"Several European officials express astonishment at the audacity of the Trump administration demanding that Iran adhere to the deal when the U.S. the one who breached the agreement in the first place."

"Europeans “know that the original sin causing the current escalation in the Gulf is the U.S. violation of the Iran nuclear deal,” said Nathalie Tocci, an adviser to European Union foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini. “At the same time, they are terribly concerned about the escalation and the threat it poses to the Middle East and to Europe itself.”"

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is generally believed to be in the camp that wants a deal, but he’s also laid out a set of 12 conditions on Iran that are so broad they may be damaging the odds of talks. A third U.S. official who confirmed the outlines of the internal debate said Pompeo may be worried about his future in the Republican Party and whether engaging in any sort of negotiation with Iran could damage it."

Trump’s "better deal" with Iran looks a lot like Obama’s
    NO HE NEVER SAID IT

BUT IF HE SAID BETTER DEAL, HE MEANT BITTER DEAL...

&....If he did say BETTER, he said it just to pull you libs chain.............

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Trump has 2 months to start a War with Iran, so lets not count our chickens yet.
    Every room has to have a realist.............
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

She's a truly pompous old witch!

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Every room has to have a realist.............

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Trump has 2 months to start a War with Iran, so lets not count our chickens yet.
    ROFL

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Who did he get a deal with?
    USMCA, Japan, S. Korea, and partial EU

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    ROFL
    "Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be making what could be one of his final overseas trips since President-elect Joe Biden appears headed for the White House on Jan. 20, 2021."
    https://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...udi-Arabia-UAE

"Strong US ties to be focus of Pompeo visit to Saudi Arabia, UAE: Official"

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,484 Times in 6,228 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's for Netanyahoo.
    Yes- also Jared, Murdoch and all the sleazy corporate assholes who feed on the arms trade, occupied territory mineral licences and the success of Izraeli fascism.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moon For This Post:

Jack (11-21-2020), PoliTalker (11-21-2020)

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Yes- also Jared, Murdoch and all the sleazy corporate assholes who feed on the arms trade, occupied territory mineral licences and the success of Izraeli fascism.
    Israel ... ready to fight Iran until the Last American Soldier.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Althea (11-25-2020)

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,484 Times in 6,228 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why do you support the fascist state of Israel ? What's in it for you ?
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't see Trump sending a planeload of cash to Iran for their expeditionary forces to use