Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: Howard Stern Asking Harlem Voters...

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24,050
    Thanks
    765
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    818
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

    Default Howard Stern Asking Harlem Voters...



    I never thought Stern would do something I like. This is absolutely priceless!

    Says a LOT about WHO is deciding this election!

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Howard Stern - yet another person that would have voted for McCain if he hadn't picked Palin.
    * Annoy a Republican, think for yourself.
    * Annoy a Democrat, support yourself.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24,050
    Thanks
    765
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    818
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

    Default

    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, I bet Palin runs in 2012, wins the nomination and beats Obama. Someone who has you pinheads in such a twisted tizzy, is hitting on something you are extremely afraid of. I have not seen anyone yet (who I believe) that was planning on voting for McCain until he picked Palin.

    But this thread is not the Sarah Palin bashing thread, so let's avoid taking it there. If you have a comment on the clueless and stupid Harlem voters, this is the place for it. If not, move along... go find the Sarah bashing thread, or better yet, start a new one!

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lakewood, WA.
    Posts
    301
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Great, a satanic racist interviewing ignorant racists. Now if we could only get a false Christian racist like Rev. Jesse Jackson to interview the redneck racists everything would balance out.
    Geroge W. Bush is a false Christian, yet became a 2 term president. Mike Huckubee is a true Christian, yet has been ignored.

    Jesus was a Socialist, therefore, so am I!

  5. #5 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, I bet Palin runs in 2012, wins the nomination and beats Obama. Someone who has you pinheads in such a twisted tizzy, is hitting on something you are extremely afraid of. I have not seen anyone yet (who I believe) that was planning on voting for McCain until he picked Palin.

    But this thread is not the Sarah Palin bashing thread, so let's avoid taking it there. If you have a comment on the clueless and stupid Harlem voters, this is the place for it. If not, move along... go find the Sarah bashing thread, or better yet, start a new one!
    I am not afraid of Palin because she brought something valuable to the McCain camp.

    I am afraid of Palin because she is clueless. I am afraid of Palin because I don't want someone who believes that dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago to have the nuclear codes. I am afraid of Palin because she thinks God wants the USA to stand above all other nations. I am afraid of Palin because she thinks God approves of our petty little wars. I am afraid of Palin because she had no qualms about raising taxes on oil companies in Alaska so she could send more money to all the residents.

    And anyone is ISN'T scared by those things should rethink what they expect from the government.

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    54,401
    Thanks
    14,955
    Thanked 18,595 Times in 12,766 Posts
    Groans
    295
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,088 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM2xHggg7Uk

    I never thought Stern would do something I like. This is absolutely priceless!

    Says a LOT about WHO is deciding this election!
    Errrrr Dixie...what's your point? I mean I could go down to rural Alabama and do the old vice versa with some red neck mouth breather and get the same results. One of them would probably be you! LOL

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,441
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

    Default

    "I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, I bet Palin runs in 2012, wins the nomination and beats Obama. "

    Bring it. She's Daniella Quayle with a bad accent. The McCain campaign is already throwing her under the bus for losing.

    I've heard speculation that she'll get her own talk show, which seems infinitely more likely.

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mottleydude View Post
    Errrrr Dixie...what's your point? I mean I could go down to rural Alabama and do the old vice versa with some red neck mouth breather and get the same results. One of them would probably be you! LOL
    Exactly. This serves 1 purpose, comedy. It is and was funny a couple months ago when it aired and it is funny now.
    * Annoy a Republican, think for yourself.
    * Annoy a Democrat, support yourself.

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    My shanty
    Posts
    52,839
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Stern is still alive ? I thought he died.
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

    Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

  10. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Posts
    10,656
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 39 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Sarah Palin you have 4 minutes left. Please return the clothes when your 15 minutes are over.

  11. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    80,501
    Thanks
    2,096
    Thanked 12,597 Times in 8,158 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 469 Times in 434 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrtease View Post
    Sarah Palin you have 4 minutes left. Please return the clothes when your 15 minutes are over.
    She'll donate them to the local consignment store that she buys clothes from. And then purchase them back...

    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  12. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24,050
    Thanks
    765
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    818
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

    Default

    Get in all the laughs you can Socialists. We'll see who laughs last.

  13. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,441
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Get in all the laughs you can Socialists. We'll see who laughs last.
    This IS the last laugh, Dix. We told you - over & over again - that Bush was a disaster, and would be for the Republican party.

    The party is lost right now, and Tuesday is going to be a very, very bad day for the GOP; it's comeuppance time. And now you're saying that the future is Palin?

    Loving it...

  14. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Posts
    10,656
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 39 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    God this is crazy. But I wonder how many people they had to go through to get these three examples?

  15. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24,050
    Thanks
    765
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    818
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrtease View Post
    God this is crazy. But I wonder how many people they had to go through to get these three examples?
    Yeah, I am sure a right-wing wacko like Howard Stern went to great lengths to cull out the most stupid and ignorant examples to show us.

Similar Threads

  1. Howard Dean plays the race card
    By tinfoil in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 03:51 PM
  2. Howard Dean says do over or dont count to Fl and Mi
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 11:41 AM
  3. John Howard DEFEATED : Another Bush rectal appendage goes down
    By blackascoal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 07:47 AM
  4. Howard Gets Creamed
    By Cancel7 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 11:48 PM
  5. Howard Dean Is Running Again!! Yeeaaaaahhhhhhh
    By LadyT in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 08:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •