Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump accused of ‘innumerable crimes against the United States

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Thanks, Hoosier Daddy. But I wonder if the insults are really necessary. Can't you reply without calling me a liar, an airhead, or a dumbass??

I'm new here, but I understand the insults are business as usual for liberals. But why?? If we ever hope to come together, we need to treat each other with a certain minimum degree of respect.

If the number of ICE arrests went down during Trump's administration, isn't that a good thing??

I referred to "Obama's cages." Dunno why you'd call me a liar over that. Did I say what Obama used them for??
    sorry. you are right about the insults. but don't be disingenuous....you know when you called them obama's cages you meant trump was only doing the same thing obama was, which is a goddamn lie. lies piss me off, and so do liars, and when i post too quickly after reading these right wing bullshit lies, i insult way too much. my bad.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    you cannot even prove them beyond a state of permanent amusement........
    they are so true, trump voter, that even fox's own legal expert, Judge Napolitano, stated 5 different examples within the Mueller Report of Trump committing obstruction of justice, beyond any reasonable doubt just from the evidence presented in the report. you are the one living up Trump's fat ass, boy. wake the hell up and smell the greasy hamberders.

About 41,200 results (0.43 seconds)

Trump committed obstruction of justice and should be indicted ...www.independent.co.uk › ... › Americas › US politics
    Apr 26, 2019 — Trump committed obstruction of justice and should be indicted, says Fox News analyst in devastating attack. Judge Andrew Napolitano asks 'why ...

Fox News analyst says Mueller report proves Trump did ...www.theguardian.com › media › apr › fox-news-andre...
    Apr 26, 2019 — Andrew Napolitano argued in an op-ed the Trump-Russia report ... evidence to establish that the president had committed obstruction of justice.

Fox News' Judge Napolitano slams Trump for 'criminal ...www.azcentral.com › op-ed › ej-montini › 2019/04/26
    Apr 26, 2019 — Judge Andrew Napolitano makes his case and calls Trump 'immoral, criminal, defenseless, and ... Napolitano believes Trump committed obstruction of justice. ... In the video outlining his opinion, Napolitano states in a simple, ...

Fox News' Andrew Napolitano says Trump committed ...theweek.com › speedreads › fox-news-andrew-napolita...
    Apr 25, 2019 — Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano is blasting President Trump ... "That's obstruction of justice," Napolitano definitively and repeatedly ...

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Hes probally hoping to run for office one day or is sucking up to Blow hole joe for a appointment.
    what does "probally" mean? and why did you use an "a" before the word appointment in your post, instead of "an" like every passing 3rd grade child would? did you even go to grade school, bullet bob? are you called that because your head is shaped like a bullet? or what?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    I amuse conservatives in my spare time
    I know, right?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

what does "probally" mean? and why did you use an "a" before the word appointment in your post, instead of "an" like every passing 3rd grade child would? did you even go to grade school, bullet bob? are you called that because your head is shaped like a bullet? or what?
    Like Biden, you don't show up till November, then claim victory.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Yes I went to 3 rd grade But I never got past 9th grade I had to go to work to help support my family the farms revenues were not cutting the mustard .
    Yes my spelling can be poor and I dont always use the appropriate word selection.
    No I got the nick name bullet bob for what I did to some trespasser on our property when I was young.
    A gr Group of local dope head were partying away making a mess out of a corner of one of our fields throwing trash and damaging the field in general , then they made the mistake of threatening to beat me up. I was outnumbered 4 to one . So I went back to the house and retrieved my 3030 marlin and went back to discuss the issue with them. I put 2 rounds of 3030 into the trunk of their car to get their attention so they would know I was serious and then explained what I would do to them if I ever saw them on our property again.
    I believe it induced the right response in them.
    This was in my youth when I was a different person , I was young . I can look back now and regret the incident . Any other comments or questions from the grammar police ? You now get one cookie for catching me in a grammar error , good job byou also get a silver star for your paper.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Could you be more specific, Congressman Pascrell?? In what way did he endanger our national security?? By making it harder for terrorists and other aliens to enter our country illegally??

How did he rip families apart?? By putting kids in Obama's cages??

How did he poison the census??

How did he "Throttle Democracy??" Do be specific.

Treachery?? Treason?? Please explain and provide examples.

Thank you.
    We aren't asking for your input, Trumptard.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes I went to 3 rd grade But I never got past 9th grade I had to go to work to help support my family the farms revenues were not cutting the mustard .
    Yes my spelling can be poor and I dont always use the appropriate word selection.
    No I got the nick name bullet bob for what I did to some trespasser on our property when I was young.
    A gr Group of local dope head were partying away making a mess out of a corner of one of our fields throwing trash and damaging the field in general , then they made the mistake of threatening to beat me up. I was outnumbered 4 to one . So I went back to the house and retrieved my 3030 marlin and went back to discuss the issue with them. I put 2 rounds of 3030 into the trunk of their car to get their attention so they would know I was serious and then explained what I would do to them if I ever saw them on our property again.
    I believe it induced the right response in them.
    This was in my youth when I was a different person , I was young . I can look back now and regret the incident . Any other comments or questions from the grammar police ? You now get one cookie for catching me in a grammar error , good job byou also get a silver star for your paper.
    well, bully for you, bullet bob. at least you admit you have really poor english skills and for a good reason. you deserve a cookie for being honest, very rare for a trump voter.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

well, bully for you, bullet bob. at least you admit you have really poor english skills and for a good reason. you deserve a cookie for being honest, very rare for a trump voter.
    Why thank you, and I think the majority of republican are just as honest or even more honest then democrats , according to some information I have seen .

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    We aren't asking for your input, Trumptard.
    <Sigh> Yeah, I know, Concart, I know.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes he can make any claim he wants .
    But the real question is can he prove it.
    I think not . But it sure sounds great would you not agree.
    I can claim the uncle blow hole joe is a communist but can I prove it no .
    Thats the great thing about politicians they all talk out of their rear ends and yes that includes trump .
    They all make outrages claims and lies.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

The next thing that we will hear is how Bob walked 5 miles to school each way in the snow with no shoes on.
    He has taken "trolling" to a new comedic level. To believe what he says is akin to believing that Mexico was ever going to pay for a border wall.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why thank you, and I think the majority of republican are just as honest or even more honest then democrats , according to some information I have seen .
    name one.