Thread: Trump accused of ‘innumerable crimes against the United States

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump accused of ‘innumerable crimes against the United States

In a statement on Tuesday, Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-NJ) called for a broad, sweeping Justice Department investigation into outgoing President Donald Trump in the coming year.

“Donald Trump and members of his administration have committed innumerable crimes against the United States,” said Pascrell. “He has endangered our national security. He ripped families apart. He poisoned the Census. He has personally profited from his office. He has attacked our elections and sought to throttle democracy. He was rightly impeached by the House of Representatives. He has engaged in treachery, in treason. He has all but given up on governing and protecting our nation and if he had a shred of dignity he would resign today.”

“Therefore, in 2021 the entire Trump administration must be fully investigated by the Department of Justice and any other relevant offices. Donald Trump along with his worst enablers must be tried for their crimes against our nation and Constitution,” added Pascrell. “There must be accountability.”

https://pascrell.house.gov/news/docu...ocumentID=4527

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (11-18-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (11-19-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

These charges are all true, but can they be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law? I believe we have bigger fish to fry once this corrupt grifter and immoral drain clog is removed from office by the will of the people, such as covid, fairer tax laws, protecting the environment, regaining the trust and respect of our allies around the world and ending the bizarre love affair Trump has with the world's worst dictators, and whom he is now trying his best to emulate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (11-19-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

I am fine with hearing from the people that were not allowed to testify during tRump's impeachment trial.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    In a statement on Tuesday, Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-NJ) called for a broad, sweeping Justice Department investigation into outgoing President Donald Trump in the coming year.

“Donald Trump and members of his administration have committed innumerable crimes against the United States,” said Pascrell. “He has endangered our national security. He ripped families apart. He poisoned the Census. He has personally profited from his office. He has attacked our elections and sought to throttle democracy. He was rightly impeached by the House of Representatives. He has engaged in treachery, in treason. He has all but given up on governing and protecting our nation and if he had a shred of dignity he would resign today.”

“Therefore, in 2021 the entire Trump administration must be fully investigated by the Department of Justice and any other relevant offices. Donald Trump along with his worst enablers must be tried for their crimes against our nation and Constitution,” added Pascrell. “There must be accountability.”

Could you be more specific, Congressman Pascrell?? In what way did he endanger our national security?? By making it harder for terrorists and other aliens to enter our country illegally??

How did he rip families apart?? By putting kids in Obama's cages??

How did he poison the census??

How did he "Throttle Democracy??" Do be specific.

Treachery?? Treason?? Please explain and provide examples.

Thank you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubba For This Post:

Bulletbob (11-19-2020)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 13,196 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

How the hell do we as a nation vote so many idiots and retards into office?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Bulletbob (11-19-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 13,196 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Could you be more specific, Congressman Pascrell?? In what way did he endanger our national security?? By making it harder for terrorists and other aliens to enter our country illegally??

How did he rip families apart?? By putting kids in Obama's cages??

How did he poison the census??

How did he "Throttle Democracy??" Do be specific.

Treachery?? Treason?? Please explain and provide examples.

Thank you.
    Cite specific US code if possible...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Bulletbob (11-19-2020), Matt Dillon (11-19-2020)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    How the hell do we as a nation vote so many idiots and retards into office?
    Their suicidal Christiananality pedophilia national religion crusade intolerance will be obvious with another Thanksgiving in giving thanks for SCOTUS Bicentennial supreme swastika up Uranus court bill of attainder & it's fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conceptions granting standing to their McHeil's Navy of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists in "serve the Pope or die" from Islam "death to the infidels" just as some 25 years later granting standing to their Federal Lynching KKK churchstate fiefdom cops baptize thine eyes of one of Eisenhower's WW II Pentagon staff sergeants by urinations for those burning Bush's 9/11 Arab health care plan "serve the Pope or die" from Islam "death to the infidels" patriot act.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Could you be more specific, Congressman Pascrell?? In what way did he endanger our national security?? By making it harder for terrorists and other aliens to enter our country illegally?? (wrong-o. do you mean the huge concrete wall that mexico was supposed to pay for, but never did? and trump has paid for 300 miles of replaced wall, with about 9 new miles? and you are proud of that? and then there is this-
    ICE arrests increased during the first two fiscal years of Trump's administration, to 143,470 in 2017, and to 158,581 in 2018, but fell to 143,099 in 2019, according to ICE data.

Total removals under the Trump administration increased to 337,287 in fiscal year 2018, the most recent year total removal data is available, up from 288,093 in fiscal year 2017. But total removals under the Trump administration remain below the record removals that occurred under the Obama administration, which peaked at 432,281 in fiscal year 2013, according to DHS data.

try again, bozo)

How did he rip families apart?? By putting kids in Obama's cages?? (liar. those chain link fences inside AC buildings out of the hot Texas sun were built by bush and obama to detain UNATTENDED MINORS CAUGHT HANGING AROUND THE BORDER, STUPID LIAR, NOT SEPARATED FROM THEIR PARENTS, YOU LIAR. what would you have done- let these unattended kids just wander around the border without any adult supervision? try to think, liar)

How did he poison the census?? (read something. he tried to change the way the Census has been done for decades..duh)

How did he "Throttle Democracy??" Do be specific. (most obvious, his bullshit conspiracy theories about voting fraud....duh...ever read a paper, much, airhead?)

Treachery?? Treason?? Please explain and provide examples. (bribing ukraine, by using military funding designed to help them ward off Russian interference, to do his own personal political bidding about investigating the bidens is close to treason, if not treason, as any russian gains in ukraine, due to those missing funds, could lead to american deaths reacting to such action, dumbass)

Thank you.
    does that explain it for ya?

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump accused of ‘innumerable crimes against the United States
    says one of the guys who's been accusing him of crimes for four years........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    These charges are all true, but can they be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law?
    you cannot even prove them beyond a state of permanent amusement........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    does that explain it for ya?
    Thanks, Hoosier Daddy. But I wonder if the insults are really necessary. Can't you reply without calling me a liar, an airhead, or a dumbass??

I'm new here, but I understand the insults are business as usual for liberals. But why?? If we ever hope to come together, we need to treat each other with a certain minimum degree of respect.

If the number of ICE arrests went down during Trump's administration, isn't that a good thing??

I referred to "Obama's cages." Dunno why you'd call me a liar over that. Did I say what Obama used them for??

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Mad skills.
    lol!

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post

Well good luck with that one, hes still butt hurt from the sound of it .

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Hes probally hoping to run for office one day or is sucking up to Blow hole joe for a appointment.