Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Former FLOTUS Big Mike calls Trump a RACIST!!!

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    He isn't the kind that has the guts to admit what the rest of us know.

Do you know that I play with your wife's pussy?
    I wondered where her cat had gone. i am not worried about a punk ass bitch like you being around my wife, she would just kick your chickenshit ass if you said anything half as sick as you post here, punk. but i would be worried about you being around my livestock, especially my goats. not all of them, but there is one that is blind and lame, so you might could score with her.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Unless an employer, etc. can use skin color to deny and it be OK with you, any program that takes into account skin color to benefit is racist.

Your words tell everyone you're a n-l.
    n-l. geezus. too chickenshit even on the internet to say out loud the sick ass racism that has eaten up whatever little brain you ever had. what a waste of skin you are, boy.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    n-l. geezus. too chickenshit even on the internet to say out loud the sick ass racism that has eaten up whatever little brain you ever had. what a waste of skin you are, boy.
    HAHAHA. More namecalling from the left. That's all they ever have.

BTW - it's you libs who are racist since you support affirmative action and want jobs handed out based on skin color.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    I wondered where her cat had gone. i am not worried about a punk ass bitch like you being around my wife, she would just kick your chickenshit ass if you said anything half as sick as you post here, punk. but i would be worried about you being around my livestock, especially my goats. not all of them, but there is one that is blind and lame, so you might could score with her.
    Her "cat" is between her legs just like it's been each and every time I've been in it.

She couldn't kick her own ass.

I'd be worried about you being around the monkeys at the zoo but it's clear your kind is the by-product of two of them butt fucking.

Tell your wife and MY kids hello.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,269 Times in 7,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

The problem is you consider skin color as a trait and merit.

It's funny you think you'd have a choice to ever have anything to do with me.
    NO! I don't really see skin color. I was raised in a Christian family, and my favorite Sunday School song- Jesus Loves The Little Children of the World- was a huge influence on my thinking about color.

Red or Yellow, Black or White- Jesus loves the little children of the world! I do too, and you should too.

You should follow Jesus and his teachings!

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    NO! I don't really see skin color. I was raised in a Christian family, and my favorite Sunday School song- Jesus Loves The Little Children of the World- was a huge influence on my thinking about color.

Red or Yellow, Black or White- Jesus loves the little children of the world! I do too, and you should too.

uramoron. Jesus may love the blacks but that doesn't make equal to whites. All the evidence says they are very inferior mentally. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    uramoron. Jesus may love the blacks but that doesn't make equal to whites. All the evidence says they are very inferior mentally. THINK
    Let's see your evidence.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Most like you make the same type of claim yet your choices in politics, etc. center around the concept of thinking skin color is a qualification. Remember, boy, you're the one that supports things like affirmative action and thought a black BOY was qualified to be President solely because of his skin color.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Let's see your evidence.
    IQ.jpg

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Her "cat" is between her legs just like it's been each and every time I've been in it.

She couldn't kick her own ass.

I'd be worried about you being around the monkeys at the zoo but it's clear your kind is the by-product of two of them butt fucking.

Tell your wife and MY kids hello.
    how old are you, little feller? do you really think any man who has read your silly ass racist shit would consider you a threat to any woman with an IQ above sour cream? racist punks like you turn women off, you are a stupid fuck clown who nobody likes so you spew your hatred on the internet, not in public, so you won't get your wormy, racist pig ass kicked. why don't you go take your magnifying glass and tweezers and go outside and play with yourself and quit bothering the rest of us who at least finished grade school, boy?

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Most like you make the same type of claim yet your choices in politics, etc. center around the concept of thinking skin color is a qualification. Remember, boy, you're the one that supports things like affirmative action and thought a black BOY was qualified to be President solely because of his skin color.
    At some point, CFM, You must have that little talk with yourself- the one that asks why you are a racist. Were either of your parents racists? Or did you become racist because you feel racially scorned by the Black Man? What exactly did the Black Man ever possibly do to you personally, that has you hating them so much?

Please take the time to explain it to the rest of us that do not know where you are coming from. Why the racist attitude Man? There has to be a root cause for such hatred!

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

At some point, CFM, You must have that little talk with yourself- the one that asks why you are a racist. Were either of your parents racists? Or did you become racist because you feel racially scorned by the Black Man? What exactly did the Black Man ever possibly do to you personally, that has you hating them so much?

Please take the time to explain it to the rest of us that do not know where you are coming from? Why the racist attitude Man? There has to be a root cause for such hatred!
    You're the one that thinks black skin color should be taken into consideration when you vote or when one applies for a job.

You have to ask yourself why you think skin color should be considered for such things. What has a black man ever done for you in order that you pucker up so much?

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Send the ugly tranny back to the NFL. Big Mike supports affirmative action and wants whites denied jobs just for being white!! There is your racism.

You mis-spelt "FLATUS"; you put an "O" where the "A" should be.

Dachshund

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    What you have to say is immaterial. Your avatar tells everyone that you are an ignorant racist. Affirmative action is not racist.
    Hey, good point, Snoopy Dog! You're right, "Affirmative Action" is not racism - IT'S REVERSE RACISM.

IDIOT !

Dachshund

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're the one that thinks black skin color should be taken into consideration when you vote or when one applies for a job.

You have to ask yourself why you think skin color should be considered for such things. What has a black man ever done for you in order that you pucker up so much?
    You assume a lot. Are you selling me or telling me- either way I'm not buying your shit! OK?

Now, answer the questions I asked you- Like a man- And stop making an ASS out of yourself by ASS-uming stuff.