Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Former FLOTUS Big Mike calls Trump a RACIST!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Former FLOTUS Big Mike calls Trump a RACIST!!!

Send the ugly tranny back to the NFL. Big Mike supports affirmative action and wants whites denied jobs just for being white!! There is your racism.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...-about-barack/

nov 17 2020 Former first lady Michelle Obama took to Instagram to slam President Donald Trump for not conceding to Joe Biden to bring about a peaceful transfer of power while saying that it was difficult to transfer power to Trump because “he spread racist lies” about Barack Obama.

“Donald Trump had spread racist lies about my husband that had put my family in danger,” Obama wrote on the social media site. “That wasn’t something I was ready to forgive. But I knew that, for the sake of our country, I had to find the strength and maturity to put my anger aside.”
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. The Following User Groans At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (11-18-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Send the ugly tranny back to the NFL. Big Mike supports affirmative action and wants whites denied jobs just for being white!! There is your racism.
    First off, Brietfart, for real? Might as well quote the Onion

Secondly, Michele did not call Trump a racist, you can’t even reframe Brietfart, which one would have thought impossible, and in what she did say, she was 100% correct

4. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (11-19-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

more from the low IQ opioid addict

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-18-2020), Micawber (11-19-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

When they have nothing Democrats cry racism. Michelle just shows her usual ignorance and like HRC is desperately trying to stay relevant.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    When they have nothing Democrats cry racism. Michelle just shows her usual ignorance and like HRC is desperately trying to stay relevant.
    Poopeye, the foolishness that you post isn't going to make you relevant.
    Lock Him Up

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Micawber (11-19-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

I used to be pretty laid back about politics. I'd usually stay out of conversations about politics because I wanted to remain neutral. But back on those days, conversations usually limited themselves to actually discussing Conservative and Liberal Policy differences- and not so much personal attacks on any of the politicians.

My parents and most of my family of Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents etc. were Conservative Democrats.

However, the first election I was old enough to vote in, I voted for President Nixon his 2nd time around.

But after Nixon- I never could side with the Republicans anymore and it was not because of Nixon. No! It was because that is where politics started getting personal, and it seemed like to me that the unnecessary hit-below-the-belt stuff seemed to be coming mostly from the Republican side of things.

I liked Jimmy Carter, and the things that he was accused of were outrageous, unfair, and basically just lies. And I did not like Reagan as I thought he was pretty much a phony and one of the worst critics of Jimmy Carter, and the more he raged on about Jimmy Carter the more I did not like him. And also one of the worst economic times for me in my life and career was during Reagan's administration.

I didn't vote for him, but I ended up liking George Bush Sr. The Clinton era was my best of economic times. I made more money and had my best job ever while he was president than at any other time in my life.

THE POLITICS got even nastier during the Clinton years, and I felt I had to start speaking up about all of the double standards and hypocritical hatespeach coming from the Republican side.

And that is where the Republicans left me and I new I would never vote with them or for them ever again! I didn't like them, and every Republican I knew personally acted like complete assholes.

I saw the Republicans go all the way into the ditch after Obama was elected. Their Rhetoric became just hateful and racial. When some of my closest Republican friends started calling Michelle Obama an Orangutan and then a Transvestite, just for nothing else but just pure mean-spirited racist hatred, I started hating back- Speaking up- and taking politics much more seriously.

I have realized that Republicans are just hatefully flawed impossible people with some very concerning social ills and skills. It's personal now- has nothing to do with policy anymore for me.

I just refuse to be with or go around hateful mean-spirited politically scorned people that are hypocrites, liars, and cheaters, bad sports, antagonists, and crybabies- AND I WOULD CERTAINLY NEVER VOTE FOR ONE!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 11-18-2020 at 04:26 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (11-19-2020)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your act still sucks.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

Micawber (11-19-2020)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Show us specifically how she was wrong, how her statements were wrong, or are you just shooting off your mouth again

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

16. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Micawber (11-19-2020)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Show us specifically how she was wrong, how her statements were wrong, or are you just shooting off your mouth again
    That would be Michelle Obama. Like HRC, desperately trying to stay relevant. Funny thing is neither were ever relevant.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

The historical record demonstrates that twump is a lifelong racist, silly whore.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Micawber (11-19-2020)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    The historical record demonstrates that twump is a lifelong racist, silly whore.
    No - Big Mike is the racist since she supports affirmative action and thus wants persecution of whites.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

Secondly, Michele did not call Trump a racist,

Big Mike did indeed call trump a racist, you illiterate moron. Have someone read you the article.

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

That would be Michelle Obama. Like HRC, desperately trying to stay relevant. Funny thing is neither were ever relevant.
    You didn't address the point.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Micawber (11-19-2020)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Losing really hurts deeply, and I Love watching and reading your HURT
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch