Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cloth Masks Need To Be Replaced With Paper Masks.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,077 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Neoliberal globalists like biden are the enemy of working people. trump was the best choice for working classes because he was pushing back on destructive trade policies.

you're a moron.
    Actually, Asshat, you're the moron, and the reason is obvious to any non-moron.

Let's say that you're a protectionist or even an economic isolationist.

Let's say that I offer no arguments against either of those positions.

Relative to the multitude of all the diseased orangutan's policies put together, even if Biden is too much of a free trader for your taste,
    returning for more trumpian oligarchic fascism is still infinitely more destructive to the working class overall.

This isn't a tight choice. This is obvious. And thus I'm unfortunately required to repeat that you, Asshat, are the moron here.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Actually, Asshat, you're the moron, and the reason is obvious to any non-moron.

Let's say that you're a protectionist or even an economic isolationist.

Let's say that I offer no arguments against either of those positions.

Relative to the multitude of all the diseased orangutan's policies put together, even if Biden is too much of a free trader for your taste,
    returning for more trumpian oligarchic fascism is still infinitely more destructive to the working class overall.

This isn't a tight choice. This is obvious. And thus I'm unfortunately required to repeat that you, Asshat, are the moron here.
    what diseased policies? you admit he's right on trade policy.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't have a strong opinion on trade policies.
    It's not the big issue determining my standard of living at this stage of my life.

The misogyny, racism, xenophobia, pandering to religious zealots, social regressiveness, and blatant corruption, however,
    would be enough to make a morally and intellectually adequate voter oppose the diseased orangutan Trump.

A less pertinent reason is that I can't look at his ugly range face without warmly imagining sticking ice picks into it, just for shits and giggles.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I don't have a strong opinion on trade policies.
    It's not the big issue determining my standard of living at this stage of my life.

The misogyny, racism, xenophobia, pandering to religious zealots, social regressiveness, and blatant corruption, however,
    would be enough to make a morally and intellectually adequate voter oppose the diseased orangutan Trump.

A less pertinent reason is that I can't look at his ugly range face without warmly imagining sticking ice picks into it, just for shits and giggles.
    you're a low information voter.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Anyone still wearing a mask is a sucker and a fool

I refuse. Arrest me. I dare the fuckers

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Evmetro (11-25-2020), gfm7175 (12-02-2020)

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Anyone still wearing a mask is a sucker and a fool

I refuse. Arrest me. I dare the fuckers
    Do they let you into stores?

You wouldn't get into one anywhere near where I live. A gas station convenience store would throw you the hell out.
    People who put up a fuss about not being let in actually do get arrested. There aren't many of them anymore as a result.

I won't ask about public transportation because they don't have much of that in red state hell.
    But you wouldn't get near a bus or a subway or a cab or an Uber around here, either.

I suppose if you live in a rural area, you're just waiting to get it because they're the ones getting hammered now.
    Thanks for helping to explain why.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

How to select the best paper or cloth mask:

The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    We will be wearing masks for most of, if not all of next year. Reality is not always coimfortable.
    True.

Too bad. It didn't have to be this way. People in Taiwan respect their government and do what is needed. Because there was such widespread cooperation with the government, Taiwan never had to shut down their economy.

Taiwan has 7 deaths, total.

The ironic thing for the USA is that because people refused to trust the government guidelines, and just wanted to go about business as usual, we can't have business as usual for a far longer time than if there had been unified cooperation with government.

The USA has 274,061 total deaths.

That's what we get for having half the nation hate and fear their own government.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

120v stainless steel.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"That's what we get for having half the nation hate and fear their own government. "

And since they only believe made-up fake news they have no idea what is really going on.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Steel wire mesh masks are superior to cloth or paper masks. Neither cloth nor paper masks offer any protection from any viruses, but the steel wire mesh masks allow more oxygen into the body. A nice Airsoft paint ball mask will last far longer than paper or cloth, it can be washed in the dishwasher, and it is complies with face covering or face mask rules.

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Evadin Evmetro continues to evade and make excuses.

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Evadin Evmetro continues to evade and make excuses.
    Lefties can't help cheating, it is what they do. Stealing Trump's rhetoric or my rhetoric is cheating, but I know it is hard for lefties to come up with their own rhetoric. Since lefties are helpless and stupid,, they need righties to invent things, provide welfare, and to build the shining city on a hill.

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Almost no economist has approved tariffs. Trump is wrong. Trump gave a tax cut to te super-wealthy and corps, who did not need it, Economists were stunned. Trump is leaving as stupid as he was going in.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (12-01-2020)

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Almost no economist has approved tariffs. Trump is wrong. Trump gave a tax cut to te super-wealthy and corps, who did not need it, Economists were stunned. Trump is leaving as stupid as he was going in.
    What needs to happen is some good faith negotiations with the Chinese. They need us just as much as we need them. If our economy falters, theirs takes a hit, too. It is in the interest of both countries to work out a mutually beneficial agreement.

We need to have trade balance. For product in excess of a balance then tariffs are appropriate.

It doesn't work long term for either nation to have a trade imbalance.