1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Amazing, isn't it, Nordberg?

I doubt anyone in recent history has been investigated more than Hillary Clinton...and not one indictment of any kind. Not even a parking ticket.
    Are you denying she deliberately violated classified material regulations?....or do you think she was just stupid.

If Hillary R. Clinton is such a wonderful person, why isn't she a Democratic spokesperson like Obama? Could it be that Democrats don't trust her?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Are you denying she deliberately violated classified material regulations?....or do you think she was just stupid.

If Hillary R. Clinton is such a wonderful person, why isn't she a Democratic spokesperson like Obama? Could it be that Democrats don't trust her?
    The Republicans hate her...and have had control of the Senate for years.

They have investigated her from here to hell and back.

Nothing. Nil. Zero. Zip. Nada.

Not even a parking ticket.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (11-17-2020), Phantasmal (11-16-2020)

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Republicans hate her...and have had control of the Senate for years.

They have investigated her from here to hell and back.

Nothing. Nil. Zero. Zip. Nada.

Not even a parking ticket.
    Agreed about the Republicans. Yes, she's smart. Smarter than Bill.

You are free to avoid answering my questions.

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsund View Post
    Do you understand that there is now sufficient hard evidence in the public domain to demonstrate beyond any shred of a doubt that Obama perpetrated TREASON. He SHOULD be arrested, investigated, indicted, trialed, convicted and locked up. I fully realize that the Federal law enforcement and Justice systems are rotten with corruption (FBI, DOJ) and the mainstream media (print, electronic, digital, social ) are complicit in running interference for Obama, and this is not going to happen, but that does not alter the fact that it SHOULD. Right, Snoopy dawg ?!

Dachshund
    You swallow lies.

Historians rank Obama 12th best president

Historians have ranked Barack Obama the 12th best president of all time, the highest rated since President Ronald Reagan, in a new C-SPAN survey released Friday.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ankings-235149

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Agreed about the Republicans. Yes, she's smart. Smarter than Bill.

You are free to avoid answering my questions.
    If Hillary Clinton violated the law in ANY way, she would have been tried. We have an Attorney General willing to kiss Trump's ass no matter how the ass is presented...and the Abominable Ass, and his moron supporters, have wanted to prosecute Hillary more than they have wanted to take at least one shit each week.

If Hillary deliberately "violated classified material regulations" in a criminal way...SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN INDICTED AND PROSECUTED.

Jesus H. Christ. How fucking more obvious does that have to be?

Are you actually saying that Hillary Clinton committed a crime that Trump and HIS DoJ know about...but that they did NOT indict and prosecute her?

What the hell are you saying?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If Hillary Clinton violated the law in ANY way, she would have been tried. We have an Attorney General willing to kiss Trump's ass no matter how the ass is presented...and the Abominable Ass, and his moron supporters, have wanted to prosecute Hillary more than they have wanted to take at least one shit each week.

If Hillary deliberately "violated classified material regulations" in a criminal way...SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN INDICTED AND PROSECUTED.

Are you actually saying that Hillary Clinton committed a crime that Trump and HIS DoJ know about...but that they did NOT indict and prosecute her?

She did violate classified material protocols. Do you really need me to quote you Comey's testimony on it?

Correct: like Bill Barr abusing his office, Loretta Lynch abused hers in an election year to give Hillary R. Clinton a pass. I strongly doubt the "accidental" one-on-one meeting between Loretta and Bill was just a coincidence.

That said, Barr has abused his office a lot more than Lynch did. Still, Hillary was given a pass where others faced heavy criticism. Do you remember what brought down General Petraeus? Why was Manning prosecuted? Why is Snowden on the run?

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

No she wouldn't have been tried. Those pushing the issue would soon realize they wouldn't want to have to commit suicide if they did.

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She did violate classified material protocols. Do you really need me to quote you Comey's testimony on it?

Correct: like Bill Barr abusing his office, Loretta Lynch abused hers in an election year to give Hillary R. Clinton a pass. I strongly doubt the "accidental" one-on-one meeting between Loretta and Bill was just a coincidence.

That said, Barr has abused his office a lot more than Lynch did. Still, Hillary was given a pass where others faced heavy criticism. Do you remember what brought down General Petraeus? Why was Manning prosecuted? Why is Snowden on the run?
    Are you continuing to suggest that Hillary Clinton committed what amounts to a very serious crime...which the Department of Justice under Attorney General William Barr KNEW ABOUT AND COULD PROVE...

...but that they decided not to do so?

With the disgusting, classless Trump as President.

Is that what you are asserting here, Unk?

If you are, you are fucking nuts.

FUCKING NUTS.

Now, I would love to continue to converse with you on the many subjects being discussed in this forum, but if you continue to insist that this is the actual state of affairs, I am going to put you on IGNORE...and leave you there.

Get off it!

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mrs Clinton committed the shameless crime of being highly competent, extremely knowledgeable and internationally respected while at the same time being a woman. Unfortunately the Elite have prevented this iniquity from being treated as the monstrosity it, so the People chose the sound working-man Trump by minus three million votes.

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you continuing to suggest that Hillary Clinton committed what amounts to a very serious crime...which the Department of Justice under Attorney General William Barr KNEW ABOUT AND COULD PROVE...

...but that they decided not to do so?

With the disgusting, classless Trump as President.

Is that what you are asserting here, Unk?

If you are, you are fucking nuts.

FUCKING NUTS.

Now, I would love to continue to converse with you on the many subjects being discussed in this forum, but if you continue to insist that this is the actual state of affairs, I am going to put you on IGNORE...and leave you there.

Get off it!
    Awesome. Good to see you agree Bush II is innocent of all crimes since he was never charged with any. After Trump leaves office, if he never faces charges for anything he did as an elected official, I expect your full agreement that Trump is 100% innocent.

12. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Awesome. Good to see you agree Bush II is innocent of all crimes since he was never charged with any. After Trump leaves office, if he never faces charges for anything he did as an elected official, I expect your full agreement that Trump is 100% innocent.
    Learn to read, Asshole.

I never said Hillary Clinton was innocent of all crimes. I have no idea of what actual crimes she may or may not have committed...just as I have no idea of what actual crimes YOU have committed.

But she has not been indicted or tried on any of the VERY SERIOUS CRIMES that Republicans have been insisting she has committed...and which you seem to be insisting she has committed.

George W. Bush has not been indicted for any crimes...and I am totally content to suppose that he did not commit any crimes that some people might want to suppose he did...or that the evidence that he did commit them does not exist.

If Trump leaves office and is never indicted for any crimes, I will accept the same for him. (I suspect he WILL be indicted...and that George W. Bush and Hillary Clinton never will be.)

13. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Learn to read, Asshole.....
    Thanks for your input.