Members banned from this thread: CFM, CharacterAssassin and Charoite

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Cultists - how will you thank China and the WHO for plague?

1. #286 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,395 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    Sure, you had to magnify it and exaggerate it a thousand fold, but surely you owe China and the WHO some kind of thanks and reward.
    The only thanks is to Trump for the obviousness of his incompetence and self dealing. He might be headed for another term were he better at hiding himself. The pandemic gave him the opportunity to shine - the only true crisis of his Presidency, and instead it revealed him while Cuomo won an Emmy.
    Last edited by martin; 11-25-2020 at 11:38 AM.

2. #287 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Good luck with your efforts to send 74M Americans to "reeducation" camps.
    Look, I'm not forcing anyone to be educated because I don't like sitting in a classroom either.

However, Conservatism, like Christianity, is a choice.

You're not born Conservative, you choose to be Conservative. So if those choices result in blowback against you, well, isn't that fucking life?

If your poor choices result in getting frozen or shut out of something or by others, again, it was because of your choice.

Not everyone is going to patiently wait for you to catch up. Not everyone is going to be thrilled about waiting for you to evolve or educate yourself.

These people have told us, over and over, that they do not support our democracy.

They have made it clear, over and over, how contemptuous they are of democracy.

They have plotted to overthrow democratically elected leaders who are trying to keep them safe, and they exercise and use Russian Active Measures to fool dimwits into thinking "both sides are the same".

I've stopped caring about those people. They can seclude and isolate themselves in their homogenous pockets for all I care. But they can do that without the generous support of their blue state and blue city neighbors who are paying their way.

I live in Atlanta, and we contribute 51% of state revenue but get back just 37% of state expenditures. So what that means is that I write a $500 check every year so Jim Bob Bubba Trash Redneck Moron Trumpanzee Teabagger can posture rugged individualism while draining state revenue.

I want to put an end to that shit. No more blue cities propping up the failing parts of the rest of the state. Let's reinvest that money into communities who want it, and who don't hate representative democracy.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Diesel (11-25-2020), Jerome (11-25-2020)

4. #288 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,609 Times in 51,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    When did I ever say that?....
    Your hatred of anything right of your own far Left position makes it an inevitable outcome of your desires to mandate a far Left America.

Feel free to put me on ignore.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Bigdog (11-25-2020), Peace n Safety (11-25-2020)

6. #289 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I understand your perspective. I suspect that we're probably within inches of each other now if even we were not after the 2016 election.
    Are you proposing a pink sword fight with LV426? IIRC, he is a she. Better luck next time.

7. #290 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your hatred of anything right of your own far Left position makes it an inevitable outcome of your desires to mandate a far Left America.

Feel free to put me on ignore.

you chose wrong, libertarian corporatist scum.

8. #291 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I understand your perspective. I suspect that we're probably within inches of each other now if even we were not after the 2016 election.

I have never allowed politics (or the perversion of them that now exists) to determine my associates nor my care and tolerance for my family members and the general public. Trump supporters, however, ought to rot in hell (if I believed in such a place). My Republican brother-in-law, who is emotionally very close to me, is not a Trump supporter. We love each other and came to terms. I understand your impetus to disconnect in some places, but I hope you will allow reconnection in the other ones.
    You know, I used to think that too...that I could separate politics from personal, but this last decade has shown that politics are personal...particularly if you're in a group of people who are being oppressed or whose existence is questioned.

I think it's fair to have political disagreements over things like spending, but not when those disagreements are rooted in an assault on representative democracy itself, nor when those disagreements are rooted in an assault of someone's existence.

I can't be friends with you if you think Nazis are "very fine people", if you think kidnapping children and putting them in cages is effective and humane policy, if you think Trans people aren't people, or if you don't think Black Lives Matter. Those aren't political positions...those are personal positions rooted in someone's existence. If they won't recognize the existence of black people, they probably don't recognize my existence either.

That gets back to what I was saying earlier about how the disagreement isn't between left vs. right, Republican vs. Democrat...the disagreement is about legitimacy. Conservatism does not view its opponents as legitimate. They didn't in the 1960's when the topic was segregation. They didn't in the 1970's when the topic was Women's liberation. They didn't in the 1980's when the topic was the drug war (that they fueled)). They didn't in the 90's when they went after Clinton. They didn't in the 2000s when they tried to get a Constitutional Amendment to ban gay marriage. They didn't in the 2010's when they attacked BLM. And they don't today when they refuse to accept the results of the election.

It's all about legitimacy. Conservatives know they have none because they've been unable to convincingly win national elections since 1988, and hold onto that power without rigging the system in their favor.

Swap out "Trump" for "Hitler" and ask yourself if you would forgive someone for voting for him. Because Trump wants to be Hitler, and is basically running the Nazi playbook right now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Jerome (11-25-2020)

10. #292 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you chose wrong, libertarian corporatist scum.
    No worries, Legion. I'm sure you boyfriends will correct me.

11. #293 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The reason I despise that shit is because I know it's disingenuous.

You haven't figured that out yet.

Or you have, and just cant bring yourself to admit it.

Would love to hear the pro-argument on why representative democracy should be abolished, because that is the Conservative position today.

Go ahead. Make the case.

I don't think you can.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Jerome (11-25-2020)

13. #294 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

If you are truly what you claim to be, then you'd know. Consider it an IQ and education test.
    Oh. So you don't have an answer? You are such a worthless pussy, Dutch Uncle. I hope you know that.

14. #295 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No worries, Legion. I'm sure you boyfriends will correct me.

im not a legion clone. im a real little boy.

15. #296 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Look, I'm not forcing anyone to be educated because I don't like sitting in a classroom either.

However, Conservatism, like Christianity, is a choice.

You're not born Conservative, you choose to be Conservative. So if those choices result in blowback against you, well, isn't that fucking life?

If your poor choices result in getting frozen or shut out of something or by others, again, it was because of your choice.

Not everyone is going to patiently wait for you to catch up. Not everyone is going to be thrilled about waiting for you to evolve or educate yourself.

These people have told us, over and over, that they do not support our democracy.

They have made it clear, over and over, how contemptuous they are of democracy.

They have plotted to overthrow democratically elected leaders who are trying to keep them safe, and they exercise and use Russian Active Measures to fool dimwits into thinking "both sides are the same".

I've stopped caring about those people. They can seclude and isolate themselves in their homogenous pockets for all I care. But they can do that without the generous support of their blue state and blue city neighbors who are paying their way.

I live in Atlanta, and we contribute 51% of state revenue but get back just 37% of state expenditures. So what that means is that I write a $500 check every year so Jim Bob Bubba Trash Redneck Moron Trumpanzee Teabagger can posture rugged individualism while draining state revenue.

I want to put an end to that shit. No more blue cities propping up the failing parts of the rest of the state. Let's reinvest that money into communities who want it, and who don't hate representative democracy.
    so you don't actually believe in tolerance or free speech.

16. #297 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Your guy pooched it
    Biden Crashed the market today!

17. #298 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The reason I despise that shit is because I know it's disingenuous.

You haven't figured that out yet.

Or you have, and just cant bring yourself to admit it.

Would love to hear the pro-argument on why representative democracy should be abolished, because that is the Conservative position today.

Go ahead. Make the case.

I don't think you can.
    Oh. So you don't have an answer? You are such a worthless pussy, Dutch Uncle. I hope you know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    im not a legion clone. im a real little boy.
    Well, ma'm and boy Legion, it's fascinating that lil' ol' me is such a threat to your safe space.

Thanks again, and I truly mean this, for displaying modern progressivism for all JPP members to see and learn from you.

18. #299 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What liberal idea is mandatory? None. You can't come up with one. So you just shitpost like this because you have no integrity yourself. The only thing you care about is how people perceive you on the internet. You don't give a shit about truth, or justice, or anything like that.

You just want to be that "wise shepherd", but you're not wise. You're lazy. It's so lazy to posture both sides are the same, that way you don't have to engage in any distinctions or differences.

You're just...empty. There's nothing there. It's all for show.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Diesel (11-25-2020), Jerome (11-25-2020)

20. #300 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

What liberal idea is mandatory? None. You can't come up with one. So you just shitpost like this because you have no integrity yourself. The only thing you care about is how people perceive you on the internet. You don't give a shit about truth, or justice, or anything like that.

You just want to be that "wise shepherd", but you're not wise. You're lazy. It's so lazy to posture both sides are the same, that way you don't have to engage in any distinctions or differences.

You're just...empty. There's nothing there. It's all for show.
    Lazy? You live in Moms basement posting, I am at work, paying for you to be lazy in Moms basement, does she still breast feed you?