Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: The coronavirus vaccine. Good news and bad news.

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,179 Times in 11,744 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    A quality contribution, maggot.

Haw, haw..........................haw.
    Trolling.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    So few people die from a vaccine that it isn't even worth mentioning. Also, are you some sort of god or something. Because if not, you can get the flu. I always get a flu vaccine. But about 4 years ago, I caught it anyway.
    I guess I must be a god then, because I don't get the flu, and I don't bother with flu vaccines. If that means I am a god to you, then I am a god.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    You must be referring to the pandemic that you deny exists, maggot.

Haw, haw........................haw.
    No one is denying Covid19 exists, dumbass. The Church of Covid simply wants to make more out of it than it really is. You are a member of it. Your fear mongering is typical of fundamentalist religions like yours.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In post #72 you agreed with science. But here you refute it. Just move along so I don't have to bother with your crap.
    Post #72 wasn't talking about science. You are hallucinating. Put down the bong, dude.
    I do not deny science. You do. It is YOU that believes in the Church of Covid, the Church of Global Warming, and the Church of Green, all fundamentalist style religions, as well as the Church of Karl Marx, where these religions stem from.

5. The Following User Groans At Into the Night For This Awful Post:

overall (11-19-2020)

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you have ever had the chicken pox, you could get shingles. From what I hear, it isn't any fun.
    Never had the chicken pox either.

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you fukin high?! Trump himself said that he lied about it.
    He never did. You must be hallucinating again.
    He said that he knew it was serious, but downplayed it anyway to prevent a "panic."
    It exists. It is something that can be dealt with. It is not necessary to panic about it, like you want everyone to.
    Oh, it's ok if people DIE!
    No one gets out of this life alive, dude. Perhaps you haven't figure that out yet.
    Just as long as they don't "panic."
    You want them to panic. That's the whole point of the Church of Covid. Like the Church of Global Warming and the Church of Green, all preach is doom, gloom, and the need to panic about it.
    What a joke. Next, your being high seems to be making you hallucinate.
    Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself.
    There is no such thing as "mild" SARS.
    Sure there is, just as there is such a thing as "devastatingly dangerous' SARS. Covid19 is a mild one.
    It is Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome.
    That's what SARS means. Good for you.
    (As nearly 250,000 dead in the U.S. from it shows)
    Which is about 0.02% of the population, and that's if you believe the CDC numbers (I don't).
    They don't call it SAMRS. For severe acute mild respiratory syndrome.
    True, because there is all kinds of viruses in the series. So?
    Next, that's why you see people with schooling working in hospitals that would make your knowledge seem like nothing wear masks.
    Masks do not stop a virus, not even in hospitals. There is nothing magick about masks in hospitals. See the N95 specification.
    Because they "don't work."
    They don't. See the N95 specification.
    Do you enjoy looking like a fool?
    I don't. You do, though. Fundamentalist religions tend to make all their believers look like fools.
    Even though he is a Trump appointee, the head of the CDC, a doctor, said that wearing a mask would do more to stop the spread of the coronavirus than any vaccine would.
    Trump did not appoint Fauci. He did fire him from head of the Coronavirus task force though. Trump could fire Fauci completely, if he so chose to do so.
    Masks do not stop a virus. Vaccines do not stop a virus either. Immune systems will stop a virus. Vaccines teach an immune system how to do it.
    Next, the constitution gives citizens the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
    Nope. The Constitution does not give ANY rights. The purpose of a constitution, including the U.S. Constitution, is to define government and describe the limits of it's authority. See the Constitution of the United States, various State constitutions, etc.
    Where is that right to life with around 250,000 dead.
    There is no right to life, other than what God provides for. Everyone dies. Some die in infancy.
    For many people, seeing those people dead makes them happy.
    You don't get to speak for many people. You only get to speak for yourself.
    Or at least aren't bothered by it.
    I am not bothered by death. You seem to be though.
    Especially where money is involved.
    It's not about money. It's about liberty.
    But I say fuck'em. Life trumps money.
    Life as a slave, or liberty? I choose life under liberty.
    So if some businesses have to close down forever, that's just tough luck.
    No, that's unconstitutional. That's fascism.
    Where there is life, rebuilding business is possible.
    In case you haven't noticed, not everyone has died, even in places like Sweden, which implemented no restrictions, or South Dakota, which implemented no restrictions, or Japan where wearing masks is strictly voluntary.
    With the dead, nothing is possible.
    They are alive in Sweden, South Dakota, and in Japan. So is 99.98% of the U.S. population (if you believe the CDC numbers).
    Except for maybe some haunting here and there.
    Fear mongering. You obviously have no clue of the CDC numbers and what they even mean, and you believe them without question. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). TDS.

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    Well, the experts are our only line of defense.
    Expert worship. You can't even define what 'expert' means.
    Donald Trump and the televangelists won't solve this problem.
    A 0.02% death rate is not a problem. That's if you believe in the CDC numbers. I don't. They are fake, just like a lot of data the Democrats continually try to quote.

Masks do not stop a virus.
    6 feet does not stop a virus.
    Shutting some businesses as 'non-essential' does not stop a virus and is unconstitutional.

The Church of Covid sounds more and more like the Church of Global Warming every day.

Fear mongers.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,764 Times in 4,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    So essentially you contradict the majority of your screed with your first sentence. If it's all "crap", then the why are you even partially accepting of what you saw on TV? I would strongly suggest you get educated on the history of alternative medicine and it's current vetting process. The link I provided is about treatment, NOT cure.

Your first sentence is all crap. You have to go by the science. Which like it or not they sometimes do bring up on TV. Next, as I said, to hell with "alternative" medicine. In just about every case, treatments gained through science are the best. I have only ever heard of one instance where it was otherwise. And this treatment came about through accident. It concerned using cannabis oil to cure a brain tumor. And from what I saw, it worked. As for the rest, look at traditional Chinese medicine. Though it probably goes back for over 2000 years, it is a pile of dog shit. Only treatments obtained through the scientific method, double blind studies, have any merit. Because they are PROVEN. You would have to be a grade "A" moron to think that powdered rhino horn or powdered tiger penis will give you a boner. Also, just because something is natural doesn't mean that it is good for you. For example, I have heard that catnip is about 10 times better at repelling mosquitoes than any mosquito repellent you could buy in a store. But until it has been scientifically tested for any possible toxic effects, only an idiot would be rubbing that crap on their skin.
    there is nothing sadder than watching someone who is proudly ignorant blather on as you do. FYI: Acupuncture was tested and proven LONG before European/Western medicine acknowledged it. They STILL don't fully understand it, but now you have European/Western doctors travelling to Hong Kong and mainland China to study for use in their local practice. Only a moron would think that rhino horn powder is the be all end all of Asian medicine. That's the equivalent of saying chiropractic treatment is a prime example of all European/Western medicine excellence.

But let me try to pry some critical thinking and facts into that closed mind of yours. Please take the time to read this carefully and comprehensively:

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...ing-mainstream

And P.S., do some honest homework as to how many folks die annually from FDA approved prescription medications (who don't self over medicate or abuse), then try to find the equivalent in alternative medications and treatments.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Expert worship. You can't even define what 'expert' means.

A 0.02% death rate is not a problem. That's if you believe in the CDC numbers. I don't. They are fake, just like a lot of data the Democrats continually try to quote.

Masks do not stop a virus.
    6 feet does not stop a virus.
    Shutting some businesses as 'non-essential' does not stop a virus and is unconstitutional.

The Church of Covid sounds more and more like the Church of Global Warming every day.

Fear mongers.
    It seems like you're trying to convince yourself of what you write. So you seriously believe that the CDC is lying?

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    there is nothing sadder than watching someone who is proudly ignorant blather on as you do. FYI: Acupuncture was tested and proven LONG before European/Western medicine acknowledged it. They STILL don't fully understand it, but now you have European/Western doctors travelling to Hong Kong and mainland China to study for use in their local practice. Only a moron would think that rhino horn powder is the be all end all of Asian medicine. That's the equivalent of saying chiropractic treatment is a prime example of all European/Western medicine excellence.

But let me try to pry some critical thinking and facts into that closed mind of yours. Please take the time to read this carefully and comprehensively:

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...ing-mainstream

And P.S., do some honest homework as to how many folks die annually from FDA approved prescription medications (who don't self over medicate or abuse), then try to find the equivalent in alternative medications and treatments.
    No theory is ever proven True. A theory of science may be show to be False, however. Science does not use supporting evidence. Only religions do that.

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It seems like you're trying to convince yourself of what you write. So you seriously believe that the CDC is lying?
    The CDC is a government agency. Some of it's people are lying, like in any government agency. Dr. Fauci is being incompetent. He is ignoring the engineering specifications of N95 masks, the behavior of an airborne virus and how far it can travel, or how it can pervasively cover most every surface it comes in contact with. He has also flip flopped several times.

The CDC numbers are simply copies of what the States send them. They faithfully store and report these numbers without questioning them. The State health boards are lying. Many coroners are lying. They are submitting false records.

You are also ignore the same things.

People falling off a ladder and being listed as died of Covid19 is a falsification of records. People dying from cancer and being listed as died of Covid19 is a falsification of records. There are lawsuits against these criminals going on now.
    Mysterious 'infection rates' are just mugged up numbers to scam Covid relief money from the federal government.

Like most people involved in a fundamentalist religion like yours, you treat the numbers as if they came from God. You treat any government agency as if it were God. You chant your scripture and try to prove your religion True. You fail to do the math, and take the random numbers are ARE quoting completely out of scale.

The infection rate from Covid19 is unknown. States are paid more for reporting higher numbers. Figure it out.
    The death rate from Covid19 related causes is unknown. Covid19 in and of itself does not kill. It is the pneumonia that it can induce that kills. Pneumonia can be treated if caught early enough by using aggressive antibiotics.
    Contracting Covid19 is not an automatic death sentence. Indeed, most people never even bother with hospitalization and they completely recover.

Tests do not stop a virus. You can be tested today and contract Covid19 a minute later.
    Vaccines do not stop a virus. Immune systems stop a virus. All a vaccine does is help teach an immune system how to deal with that particular virus.
    Masks do not stop a virus. They do not prevent you from contracting Covid19, and they do not prevent an infected person from spreading it. 99.7% of the people are NOT infected. They cannot spread Covid19 to others.
    6 feet does not stop a virus. Air moves, you see. It flows around plastic barriers at stores, flows with the wind and the ventilation systems in a building, etc. Covid19 is an airborne virus. It can remain intact for several hours in bone dry air. Most air is more moist than that.
    Shutting down some businesses as 'non-essential' does not stop a virus and is unconstitutional. Covid19 is everywhere, on every surface, even in closed businesses. The 14th amendment clearly specifies that laws must apply equally to all. It is unconstitutional to pick and choose businesses that are allowed to operate and which must close due to 'high covid risk'.

Governors have shut down 'non-essential' businesses. They are requiring masks and people are wearing them. They are requiring 'social distancing' and people are complying. Yet infection rates still keep going up, according to these same governors. These same governors then go have some fun in Hawaii, eat out in fancy restaurants opened only for them and their buddies, and tell the police to arrest a guy alone on a paddleboard in the ocean over Covid.
    Fuck these governors and Democrats. They are lying. Fuck the so-called 'data' at the CDC. They are random numbers. Fuck Dr. Fauci. He should be fired. He has no businesses in medicine, hasn't practiced in decades, and is changes his opinion on the direction of the wind that day.

The N95 specification is real. These masks will NOT stop anything smaller than 3 micron. They will stop 95% of particles 3 microns or larger in size (that's what the N95 means). Covid19 is 0.2 microns in size. You might as well try to empty a pool with a tea strainer.

Cloth masks are even worse.

99.7% of the population is NOT infected. Why is everyone required to wear masks?
    0.3% of the population has ever been infected at all. If you're sick, stay home.
    99.98% of the population survived Covid19.
    0.02% of the population has died from Covid19 related causes.

These are the CDC numbers, which are fake anyway. There's every reason to believe they are manufactured infection rates and death rates to justify scamming federal money.
    I have personally been witness to two cancer patients and one drug overdose patient that died and were listed as Covid19 caused. They were not infected. When the doctor listed their causes of death as cancer or drug overdose, the county coroner wouldn't accept the report until the doctors put 'Covid' as the cause of death. This is falsification of records, a class B felony in Washington State.

Lawsuits over these deaths are pending now. Their determination may result in criminal charges being filed against this coroner. That in turn could possibly spread to more lawsuits against the county, and yet another lawsuit against King Inslee, our Democrat governor.

Fuck 'em. Fuck King Inslee.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

gfm7175 (11-19-2020)

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,428 Times in 5,875 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,544 Times in 6,285 Posts
    Blog Entries

Into the Night Soil;

No theory is ever proven True.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

15. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Ironically, I've never caught the flu and I've never had a flu shot.
    That doesn't mean it can't happen. So your point has no merit.

16. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

That doesn't mean it can't happen. So your point has no merit.
    I wasn't making a point, nor did I claim it can't happen. I simply stated a fact.

17. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    I guess I must be a god then, because I don't get the flu, and I don't bother with flu vaccines. If that means I am a god to you, then I am a god.

I wonder how many other people have said the same thing. And then caught it. There are also many people who followed their "glorious leader" and downplayed the coronavirus. Then caught it. I hope there are no crows near where you live. Because you could very well end up eating one.