Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus gone in 3 weeks.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    I have seen a couple documentaries about the coronavirus. One was called, "The Virus. What went wrong." In neither one did they mention anything about journalists being kicked out of the country. Nor the diplomats from any country. Then there are all the spies we probably have. So keeping such a deadly outbreak under wraps would be almost impossible for even China to do. Next, we aren't Japan or Korea. And right now the coronavirus is kicking ass and picking up speed. And as you probably heard, much of Europe has gone into another shutdown. I think it's time to use my plan.
    China is different from most countries in that we don't have access to their infrastructure as much as we do in the West and various other parts of the world. While it is true that we have plenty of spies, getting information out of China isn't easy. It took a while for us to find out what they were doing to the Uyghurs, for example. Most of the information we get about that issue comes from defectors and very brave whistleblowers.

I would agree that we aren't Japan or South Korea. To think a longer shutdown would work in a far more individualistic country than Japan or South Korea is a fantasy.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    China is different from most countries in that we don't have access to their infrastructure as much as we do in the West and various other parts of the world. While it is true that we have plenty of spies, getting information out of China isn't easy. It took a while for us to find out what they were doing to the Uyghurs, for example. Most of the information we get about that issue comes from defectors and very brave whistleblowers.

I would agree that we aren't Japan or South Korea. To think a longer shutdown would work in a far more individualistic country than Japan or South Korea is a fantasy.
    Are the Uyghurs you speak of those Chinese muslims they are cracking down on? If so, China should just slaughter all of those scum. Islam is a religion of violence. Mohammed himself is said to have personally cut off 600 to 900 people's heads with a knife. Also, I wonder if the Chinese muslims cut girls clits off. Next, didn't you watch the news last night? The shutdowns have already begun here. And as the virus spreads faster, the more lockdowns there will be. They are also predicting around 400,000 dead Americans by the spring. Even with the vaccine. I think we should go with my plan.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are the Uyghurs you speak of those Chinese muslims they are cracking down on? If so, China should just slaughter all of those scum. Islam is a religion of violence. Mohammed himself is said to have personally cut off 600 to 900 people's heads with a knife. Also, I wonder if the Chinese muslims cut girls clits off. Next, didn't you watch the news last night? The shutdowns have already begun here. And as the virus spreads faster, the more lockdowns there will be. They are also predicting around 400,000 dead Americans by the spring. Even with the vaccine. I think we should go with my plan.
    Uh... The part of your post about Muslims is like a stereotype of Trump voters. I'm not a fan of certain interpretations of Islam, but to think the Uyghurs deserve to be wiped out is ironically very much in line with the kind of thinking ISIS has toward non-Muslims.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Uh... The part of your post about Muslims is like a stereotype of Trump voters. I'm not a fan of certain interpretations of Islam, but to think the Uyghurs deserve to be wiped out is ironically very much in line with the kind of thinking ISIS has toward non-Muslims.
    There is nothing to interpret. Mohammed was a murderous warlord who started his own religion. And though the interpretation is wrong in places, the koran says it all. Violence is always an option. And lying to non-muslims is almost a religious duty. Not only that, but muslims are a bunch of insulting terms for homosexuals. In some muslim countries, pederasty is openly practiced. Just like it used to be in ancient Rome and Greece. In islam, men practicing fellatio on each other is ok. They just don't want you doing it up the butt. In muslim countries, it isn't unusual to see two men walking along and holding hands. It's no wonder they most often treat their women like cattle. There is an interesting documentary out there you should try to find and watch. It's called, "Islam: What the West needs to know."

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There is nothing to interpret. Mohammed was a murderous warlord who started his own religion. And though the interpretation is wrong in places, the koran says it all. Violence is always an option. And lying to non-muslims is almost a religious duty. Not only that, but muslims are a bunch of insulting terms for homosexuals. In some muslim countries, pederasty is openly practiced. Just like it used to be in ancient Rome and Greece. In islam, men practicing fellatio on each other is ok. They just don't want you doing it up the butt. In muslim countries, it isn't unusual to see two men walking along and holding hands. It's no wonder they most often treat their women like cattle. There is an interesting documentary out there you should try to find and watch. It's called, "Islam: What the West needs to know."
    Out of curiosity, did you vote for Biden?

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Out of curiosity, did you vote for Biden?
    No. I couldn't bring myself to vote for a negro lover. So I threw my vote away on the green party. Just to show you how fucked up this country is, they had another group to vote for on the ticket. The Transcendental party. Yeah, as if you can meditate to solve problems. And have you ever seen those whackos try to levitate? As they sit in a cross legged position, they hop around trying to float.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No. I couldn't bring myself to vote for a negro lover. So I threw my vote away on the green party. Just to show you how fucked up this country is, they had another group to vote for on the ticket. The Transcendental party. Yeah, as if you can meditate to solve problems. And have you ever seen those whackos try to levitate? As they sit in a cross legged position, they hop around trying to float.
    Ah ok... Well, I voted for Trump. But I don't have a problem with "negro lovers". I'm not a fan of Harris at all, but it's not because of her race/ethnicity. I'm also not a fan of BLM at all, but that's because I despise race baiting and the false narrative they promote.

The only Muslims I have a problem with are the radical ones. And Uyghurs don't tend to be radical.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,269 Times in 7,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,420 Times in 8,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,734 Times in 2,537 Posts

We may not be able to get every country on board. But we could get enough to make a real difference.
    It depends what you mean by "real difference." A lockdown that did not wipe out the disease would definitely buy us time, and would make the next step in trying to control the disease more manageable. If we did not take advantage of that time, and lower numbers to do something good, we would be back in the same situation a few months later.

Lately, Covid-19 has been often doubling every two weeks, so lets use that as an assumed number(just as an example). If we can reduce the number of daily cases to 100, that would be a traceable number, if we had a contact trace system. That would also buy us time. But if we did nothing other than reduce the number of daily cases to 100, then it would double every two weeks, and 20 weeks later(5 months or so), we would be back at 100,000.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ah ok... Well, I voted for Trump. But I don't have a problem with "negro lovers". I'm not a fan of Harris at all, but it's not because of her race/ethnicity. I'm also not a fan of BLM at all, but that's because I despise race baiting and the false narrative they promote.

The only Muslims I have a problem with are the radical ones. And Uyghurs don't tend to be radical.

You voted for Trump?! With his refusal to face reality (not that I think he ever did to begin with) and concede defeat, I bet you feel pretty stupid now. Next, I TOLD you some of what muslims are like. If you don't have a problem with them, you're delusional. They are only responsible for about 95% of the terrorist attacks around the world. And look at when they attacked a school in Russia. The Beslan school siege. Around 334 people were killed. More than half were children. Also, their version of jesus, mohammed, was a pedophile. He married a 6 year old girl. I don't know how many blow jobs she gave, but the marriage was officially consummated when she was 9. With the koran promoting violence as it does, I want you to get this straight. It is the muslims who aren't violent who are the real radicals! Because they are going against what their religion teaches them. And that piece of shit goody two shoes Biden wants to lift the travel restrictions on those scum. You know, there have been instances of muslim fathers here in the U.S. who actually murdered their daughters for acting "Western." All of those worthless motherfuckers need to be impaled! Thank god or whatever for Brenton Tarrant! I will show you some pictures of the aftermath of the Beslan school siege. If you still have no problems with the muslims, you suck FAR more than being a Trump supporter makes you suck.

children murdered by worthless scum 1.jpg children murdered by worthless scum 2.jpg

As an added bonus, I will show you a couple pictures of muslim scum who were given asylum in Europe. One is of a child. You can see their back stabbing gratitude as they give beheading gestures to the camera.

beheading gesture.jpg sand negro immigrant child gives beheading gesture to TV cameras.jpg

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,269 Times in 7,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

An interesting hallucination you have there. Also, just how long have you been a homicidal maniac. Is over 243,000 people dead from the coronavirus not enough for you? Also, from everything I have been seeing on the news, hospitals aren't doing well. Some even worse. And they're having to ship in freezer trucks to many places just to hold the dead.
    Hawkeye is one of those guys that his walleye is connected to his asshole and he has a shitty outlook on life!

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    It depends what you mean by "real difference." A lockdown that did not wipe out the disease would definitely buy us time, and would make the next step in trying to control the disease more manageable. If we did not take advantage of that time, and lower numbers to do something good, we would be back in the same situation a few months later.

Lately, Covid-19 has been often doubling every two weeks, so lets use that as an assumed number(just as an example). If we can reduce the number of daily cases to 100, that would be a traceable number, if we had a contact trace system. That would also buy us time. But if we did nothing other than reduce the number of daily cases to 100, then it would double every two weeks, and 20 weeks later(5 months or so), we would be back at 100,000.
    The real difference would be the disappearance of the coronavirus in the U.S. and whatever country was on board with the plan. Obviously, normal lockdowns don't work. At least not for long. So I think my alternative is the best plan. It would also give vaccines and improved, faster testing time to catch up.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You voted for Trump?! With his refusal to face reality (not that I think he ever did to begin with) and concede defeat, I bet you feel pretty stupid now.
    No, he's doing what he should. We need to investigate the votes more, and as we do so, more evidence is arising that casts doubts on the election and our system overall. He's not going to win as a result, but the investigations will get the right dialogue going among much of the population. Vote security should be something Republicans push over the next few years, or otherwise, they can expect to lose a lot more seats to Democrats in 2024. We already know the media favors Democrats, but we can't let the system itself do that through fraud.

Next, I TOLD you some of what muslims are like. If you don't have a problem with them, you're delusional. They are only responsible for about 95% of the terrorist attacks around the world. And look at when they attacked a school in Russia. The Beslan school siege. Around 334 people were killed. More than half were children. Also, their version of jesus, mohammed, was a pedophile. He married a 6 year old girl. I don't know how many blow jobs she gave, but the marriage was officially consummated when she was 9. With the koran promoting violence as it does, I want you to get this straight. It is the muslims who aren't violent who are the real radicals! Because they are going against what their religion teaches them. And that piece of shit goody two shoes Biden wants to lift the travel restrictions on those scum. You know, there have been instances of muslim fathers here in the U.S. who actually murdered their daughters for acting "Western." All of those worthless motherfuckers need to be impaled! Thank god or whatever for Brenton Tarrant! I will show you some pictures of the aftermath of the Beslan school siege. If you still have no problems with the muslims, you suck FAR more than being a Trump supporter makes you suck.

children murdered by worthless scum 1.jpg children murdered by worthless scum 2.jpg

As an added bonus, I will show you a couple pictures of muslim scum who were given asylum in Europe. One is of a child. You can see their back stabbing gratitude as they give beheading gestures to the camera.

beheading gesture.jpg sand negro immigrant child gives beheading gesture to TV cameras.jpg
    So, you're against the killing of innocents, but you celebrate Brenton Tarrant.... You're quite unhinged.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, he's doing what he should. We need to investigate the votes more, and as we do so, more evidence is arising that casts doubts on the election and our system overall. He's not going to win as a result, but the investigations will get the right dialogue going among much of the population. Vote security should be something Republicans push over the next few years, or otherwise, they can expect to lose a lot more seats to Democrats in 2024. We already know the media favors Democrats, but we can't let the system itself do that through fraud.

So, you're against the killing of innocents, but you celebrate Brenton Tarrant.... You're quite unhinged.
    No muslim is innocent. If you heard them tell you something that makes you think otherwise, you were listening to LIES. I suggest that you not do that. There very religion tells them to tell you lies. I will give you a couple examples. In the koran 3:54 it says, "and Allah is the best of deceivers." In the koran 7:99 it says, "no one feels safe from Allah's deception except for those that shall perish." So if the god they worship is such a fucking liar, what do you think that makes his worshipers. Such lies have gotten those scum into Europe. I found a couple different statistics for what that has cost the people of Sweden. (for example) Neither one is good. One statistic says that 95.6% of the rapes in Sweden are committed my muslims. Another says that 77% of the rapes in Sweden are caused by their 2% muslim population. I will show you some pictures of White women assaulted by muslims.

muslim victim 1.jpg muslim victim 2.jpg muslim victim 3.jpg

If anybody around here is unhinged, it is YOU! Deal with it. Then change.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,420 Times in 8,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,734 Times in 2,537 Posts

The real difference would be the disappearance of the coronavirus in the U.S. and whatever country was on board with the plan. Obviously, normal lockdowns don't work. At least not for long. So I think my alternative is the best plan. It would also give vaccines and improved, faster testing time to catch up.
    Many things work, but none of them well, yet. Everyone would prefer we use other means... But sadly, Republicans have been against any means of preventing the pandemic, so we are sort of screwed.

Test and trace is probably the best current method, along with social distancing and masks. trump put no effort into test and trace, and now the pandemic is completely out of control. The world has locked down our international borders, so we are stewing in our own disease. No one is coming to save us, and they are certainly not going to open their borders with us until we start making an effort. trump was never going to make an effort.