It’s a Russo bot hole

2. #527 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,327 Times in 52,381 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    that would be you, dumbass. the dominion machines were programmed to switch votes, they were also programmed to do that in 2016 but the programming did not flip enough votes to make crooked hillary the winner.
    Says nobody with a lick of sense. Here's the deal, dumbass; You say all of this shit then you don't do anything about it. Why are you such a fucking coward?

I'm willing to die for my country, to abide by my oath to support and defend the Constitution even if I have to do it from a wheelchair. You? You make a lot of noise then do nothing. Screech all you like, little fish. You're a fucking nobody and you never will be nothing more than a gutless evil little fuck who only wants to hurt people.

My recommendation is more social interaction IRL or friendly online, not this evil, lying crap you keep spinning.

IMO, life isn't life without quality. Find some quality in your life before you end up hurting yourself or someone else, dumbass.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (01-15-2022)

4. #528 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,327 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el...020/president/

Yep they changed biden's ec count back down to 259 while nobody was looking.

Aww, what a shame. Biden has been President for a year and Trump is having a nervous breakdown in Mara Lardgo.

It just keeps getting better and better since Fat Donald left the White House.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

5. #529 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Says nobody with a lick of sense. Here's the deal, dumbass; You say all of this shit then you don't do anything about it. Why are you such a fucking coward?

I'm willing to die for my country, to abide by my oath to support and defend the Constitution even if I have to do it from a wheelchair. You? You make a lot of noise then do nothing. Screech all you like, little fish. You're a fucking nobody and you never will be nothing more than a gutless evil little fuck who only wants to hurt people.

My recommendation is more social interaction IRL or friendly online, not this evil, lying crap you keep spinning.

IMO, life isn't life without quality. Find some quality in your life before you end up hurting yourself or someone else, dumbass.
    you are a pathetic loser trying to pretend to be something else. you are a joke. What I post is truth, and yes, I am willing to fight to save the constitution of this great nation. I think we agree that the time for passivity has passed and its now time to take the country back by whatever method is required. Otherwise the USA as a free representative republic is over.

6. #530 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Aww, what a shame. Biden has been President for a year and Trump is having a nervous breakdown in Mara Lardgo.

It just keeps getting better and better since Fat Donald left the White House.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
    Trump is doing just fine, Biden's mind is gone. You lose again.

7. #531 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ok then why did the Dominion execs all leave the country after the election?

8. #532 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you are a pathetic loser trying to pretend to be something else. you are a joke. What I post is truth, and yes, I am willing to fight to save the constitution of this great nation. I think we agree that the time for passivity has passed and its now time to take the country back by whatever method is required. Otherwise the USA as a free representative republic is over.
    Like Popeye, the other Sailor Man, I yam what I yam. And you're still a dumbass who spreads hate, fear and death. Man up, loser.

You support terrorism as a means to a political end. Another reason why 1) you're a fucking coward for advising violence when you, yourself, will not participate and 2) you're an anti-American asshole seeking to overthrow our government, shred the Constitution and install a dictator. What kind of fucking moron wants that as a goal?

These fucking morons:

9. #533 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

WTF would I want to track Dominion execs? What was the answer during the inquiries into the election? Or don't you trust the Republicans either. LOL

BTW, there's about a handful of known foreigners on this forum. NONE of them support America working together in unity. ALL of them support seeing the US go down, one way or another. Why do you think that is, redfish?

10. #534 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Like Popeye, the other Sailor Man, I yam what I yam. And you're still a dumbass who spreads hate, fear and death. Man up, loser.

You support terrorism as a means to a political end. Another reason why 1) you're a fucking coward for advising violence when you, yourself, will not participate and 2) you're an anti-American asshole seeking to overthrow our government, shred the Constitution and install a dictator. What kind of fucking moron wants that as a goal?

These fucking morons:

st
    Were John Hancock, Ben Franklin, John Adams, and George Washington terrorists? King George may have considered them terrorists, but I do not. Do you?

BTW, if all you want to do here is trade insults, I am better at it than you are, so give it up.

11. #535 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WTF would I want to track Dominion execs? What was the answer during the inquiries into the election? Or don't you trust the Republicans either. LOL

BTW, there's about a handful of known foreigners on this forum. NONE of them support America working together in unity. ALL of them support seeing the US go down, one way or another. Why do you think that is, redfish?
    because criminals flee the country before they are caught and imprisoned. Yes, most of the world is jealous of us and want to see us fail, sadly the dems and the media is helping them.

12. #536 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,227 Times in 6,865 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

Oh, man - still going w/ the Dominion lies?

People need to start just going w/ reputable news. If I wanted to find a "news site" saying the moon is really made of cheese, I could.

13. #537 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,327 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Dominion execs all left the country? My God, Deadfish would believe anything the far right media tells him. And that is supposed to be proof that Dominion flipped the votes? Deadfish has been sucked into the cult like so many other morons on this forum.

Sad.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-15-2022)

15. #538 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

st
    Were John Hancock, Ben Franklin, John Adams, and George Washington terrorists? King George may have considered them terrorists, but I do not. Do you?

BTW, if all you want to do here is trade insults, I am better at it than you are, so give it up.
    Kid, you're great at regurgitating talking points, but you don't understand them. You obviously haven't a clue about the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter.

King George would have hung them all for treason against the King. Why do you think Trump and you measure up to the Founding Fathers who put their lives on the line to make this country? What gives you the right to commit terrorism against Americans, son?

16. #539 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

because criminals flee the country before they are caught and imprisoned. Yes, most of the world is jealous of us and want to see us fail, sadly the dems and the media is helping them.
    Still waiting for what the Republicans and even Trump did about it. Who was President from November 3, 2020 until the morning of January 20th, 2021? Over 2.5 months?

If such a crime as you allege really happened, why was Trump so incompetent that nothing was done? Are you admitting Trump is just a blowhard and the Democrats are much, much smarter?

BTW, who promised pardons for his supporters and then reneged on that promise?

Why would the militias forgive Trump's betrayal??? Are they chickenshits? Sheepish dumbasses who let a NYC real estate salesman fuck them in the ass and walk away scott free? I'm truly curious.

17. #540 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Dominion execs all left the country? My God, Deadfish would believe anything the far right media tells him. And that is supposed to be proof that Dominion flipped the votes? Deadfish has been sucked into the cult like so many other morons on this forum.

Sad.
    So far I haven't seen any factual data. My recollection is that Trump's lawyers filed suits in every state and there was no fraud found that altered the outcome of the election.

Even Trump's Attorney General admitted it before Trump fired him: https://www.axios.com/bill-barr-trum...8f1e54b7b.html

Bill Barr on Trump's election fraud claims: "It was all bullshit"
    Former Attorney General Bill Barr said the Justice Department always knew Trump's claims of election fraud were "bullsh*t," according to an excerpt from journalist Jonathan Karl's upcoming book published in the The Atlantic.

Why it matters: Barr's new comments come as Trump continues to propagate the lie that the 2020 election was "rigged." Republicans in swing states now are conducting "audits" of election ballots based on false conspiracies about the election.