View Poll Results: Trump's exist from his Presidency will be

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • no different than any others.

1 7.69%
  • quiet and sullen. Trump will refuse to participate, but do little else.

4 30.77%
  • frickin' EPIC! Trump will reign terror on the nation like a 2 year old with a machine gun

5 38.46%
  • I don't know

3 23.08%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Epic Golden Flounce Plan from the White House

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I have never worked for an employer who demanded you lie for them or face termination and unemployment.

I assume at this point the only people who can stand working for Trump are gimps, cucks, sycophants.
    Unfortunately true. Trump has most certainly used this same style in the business world. Very transactional, laws are not always followed no matter who gets hurt.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-18-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have never worked for an employer who demanded you lie for them or face termination and unemployment.

I assume at this point the only people who can stand working for Trump are gimps, cucks, sycophants.
    I did, just once. I quit.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-18-2020), Cypress (11-18-2020), Doc Dutch (11-18-2020), Phantasmal (11-18-2020)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,683 Times in 27,327 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I did, just once. I quit.
    Nicely done.

I have had employers suggest that I fudge or spin the facts. I made it clear I would be doing no spinning, just presenting the facts as best I could ascertain them.

Spin is just a fact in any organization.

What Trump expects is flat out lying by his employees, and solely for the benefit of Trump - not for any greater policy goals or objectives

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-18-2020), Doc Dutch (11-18-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-18-2020)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nicely done.

I have had employers suggest that I fudge or spin the facts. I made it clear I would be doing no spinning, just presenting the facts as best I could ascertain them.

What Trump expects is flat out lying by his employees, and solely for the benefit of Trump - not for any greater policy goals or objectives
    Agreed. In fact, what they are doing might be seen as criminal and prosecutable.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (11-18-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-18-2020)

9. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nicely done.

Plus his lying is often detrimental to other people, to the country's security, to health, to our values as a nation. No one cares when he lies about how amazing he is. We do care when his lies cause damage ("virus will go away" "perfect phone call" "I believe Putin").
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (11-18-2020), Doc Dutch (11-22-2020)

11. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Plus his lying is often detrimental to other people, to the country's security, to health, to our values as a nation. No one cares when he lies about how amazing he is. We do care when his lies cause damage ("virus will go away" "perfect phone call" "I believe Putin").
    Agreed. It's an amazing time. The inmates are running the asylum. The next few months will tell if the nation is correcting back on course or descending into madness.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-23-2020)

13. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

President Caligula is capable of anything. He is not restrained by the normal problems of respect for the law and the constitution. He calculates by what helps him. He has to make up his alleged mind. He is stirring up shit bigly,

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

15. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed. It's an amazing time. The inmates are running the asylum. The next few months will tell if the nation is correcting back on course or descending into madness.
    Saw on the NYT this morning where Biden's economic advisors are warning of a "double-dip recession" next year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/22/b...recession.html

Quick, buy stock in tricorner hats, teabags, poster board, and marker companies! The Teatards are coming! The Teatards are coming!

16. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Saw on the NYT this morning where Biden's economic advisors are warning of a "double-dip recession" next year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/22/b...recession.html

Quick, buy stock in tricorner hats, teabags, poster board, and marker companies! The Teatards are coming! The Teatards are coming!
    I wouldn't doubt it. Trump is the type of person who not only takes his basketball home if he's losing but will chains the doors shut and burn down the court with everyone inside if he doesn't get his way.

I am predicting a truly epic end to the Trump administration. He's already got a good start. Right now it's like the pot is just under boiling. When it's official he's a fucking loser and is going to be thrown out of office, he'll turn up the heat so high the pot boils over.

17. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't doubt it. Trump is the type of person who not only takes his basketball home if he's losing but will chains the doors shut and burn down the court with everyone inside if he doesn't get his way.

I am predicting a truly epic end to the Trump administration. He's already got a good start. Right now it's like the pot is just under boiling. When it's official he's a fucking loser and is going to be thrown out of office, he'll turn up the heat so high the pot boils over.
    I don't know whether to be truly terrified right now, or deliciously frightened like you are when you read a Stephen King novel. lol

What do you think he'll do before leaving?

18. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't know whether to be truly terrified right now, or deliciously frightened like you are when you read a Stephen King novel. lol

What do you think he'll do before leaving?
    Be deliciously frightened. He'll be restricted from going to war. If he gets one single American killed in combat, the Trump name will mean "batshit crazy murderer". People across the nation named Trump will be lining up in court to change their last name.

Since Trump is obviously delusional and, as noted above, restricted on what he can do, he'll most likely revert to his Apprentice days, the real high point of his life, and start screaming "You're Fired!" at everyone he can fire....which is a lot of people. Sure, Biden will just hire most back on January 20th, but if Trump does it December 15th, that's a long month on unemployment for many of the permanent staff.

AFAIK, the only people he can't fire are military personnel. He's already proved he can fire anyone he wants at DHS. He'll do his best to "burn down the basketball court", but the reality is it's mostly just an annoyance.

Here's the brightside: When he pulls this shit there is NO FUCKING WAY he or any other Trump will ever be elected again.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

20. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here's the brightside: When he pulls this shit there is NO FUCKING WAY he or any other Trump will ever be elected again.
    I have a bad feeling that you're wrong about that, and due to the fact that we have 71M morons in this country who voted for the Tard-in-Chief this time, they'd gleefully welcome another of the crime syndicate to high office.

Our only hope is that the Attorneys General of various states can convict them of fraud and tax evasion, and lock them up.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (11-23-2020)

22. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have a bad feeling that you're wrong about that, and due to the fact that we have 71M morons in this country who voted for the Tard-in-Chief this time, they'd gleefully welcome another of the crime syndicate to high office.

Our only hope is that the Attorneys General of various states can convict them of fraud and tax evasion, and lock them up.
    Just because they voted for Trump doesn't mean they are fucking morons; most of the votes are for the "R", not the nutjob. TBH, if I was forced to pick between the two, I'd have voted for the fucking moron-in-chief since I don't trust the Democrats. Sure, I don't trust the Republicans either, but unless an American citizen is gay or a woman, they are seeking less interference, not more authoritarianism on American citizens.

IIRC, guno posted a link about current polls and 75% of Trump voters are getting pissed off with Trump's antics in destroying our election system. Trump may be laying the groundwork for Trump TV, but he's royally fucking himself and any other Trump seeking to win a political election.

I'd laugh my ass off if Trump was forced to pay for his crimes.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

24. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Trump does not have adult manners. He is a rude child. Every other president has been polite and nice to the incoming president and helped the staff assimilate. Obama treated him very well and went out of his way to be especially polite. Trump sees that as a weakness. Obama left him a book on how to handle a pandemic. Trump wiped his butt with it.

25. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump does not have adult manners. He is a rude child. Every other president has been polite and nice to the incoming president and helped the staff assimilate. Obama treated him very well and went out of his way to be especially polite. Trump sees that as a weakness. Obama left him a book on how to handle a pandemic. Trump wiped his butt with it.
    The word you are looking for is professional. Trump isn't. He's just a spoiled overgrown child. If the Democrats had been less corrupt and nominated anyone other than Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump would still be just a colorful reality TV host.