Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Time To Recognize Who We Are; Reunite America

1. #406 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    There we have it, reeducation camps for reprogramming, just like a good commie!
    I’m pretty sure he’s mostly serious lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #407 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Basically, we have two directions we can go.

We can destroy our country or we can try to put it back together.

I love my country.

I don't want to see it destroyed.

It's a good country, and it is the only one we've got.

We need to try to save it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #408 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    True.... But you elected the wrong person for that to ever be able to happen...we're seeing that already....the division becomes increasingly worse with each passing hour...in the country, but more so within the Democrat party itself...
    Democrats have been in denial about it.

Trump was scapegoated as the source of the divisiveness. So ok, then with Trump out of the picture will the radicals stay off the streets? Nope. As soon as Biden balks or starts playing footsie with Republicans they’ll be right back out there smashing windows and etc.

Biden isn’t even president yet and AOC is already on him about something. Biden just isn’t a strong enough leader *to deal with his own party* let alone much else. Yes, he can spout platitudes about unity but leading in that direction is another matter.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #409 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,630 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Trump was scapegoated as the source of the divisiveness. So ok, then with Trump out of the picture will the radicals stay off the streets? Nope. As soon as Biden balks or starts playing footsie with Republicans they’ll be right back out there smashing windows and etc.

Biden isn’t even president yet and AOC is already on him about something. Biden just isn’t a strong enough leader *to deal with his own party* let alone much else. Yes, he can spout platitudes about unity but leading in that direction is another matter.
    Yes indeed...this is not going to be good....

5. #410 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Well, no, Snowflake.

The final results in several swing states are yet to be determined. The far left media does not get an Electoral vote. Litigation at the Supreme Court is pending.

The argument is that the votes left to be counted are not enough to change the outcome. This is purely obfuscation.

If the entire counting process was fraudulent, and it appears it was in many states, then the entire vote count, in those states, should be thrown out in those states.

The windows at buildings where votes were being counted were blacked out, video of a black man throwing a Trump vote on the floor, more Biden total votes than registered voters, Republican poll observers not allowed in the buildings and when they were, not allowed to be close enough to observe and on and on.

This is an illegitimate election and if the roles were reversed, the Democrats would be rioting in the streets...more so than they already are.
    Trump lost,time to face reality

6. #411 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    True.... But you elected the wrong person for that to ever be able to happen...we're seeing that already....the division becomes increasingly worse with each passing hour...in the country, but more so within the Democrat party itself...
    Hey dumb ass,why would a sworn Conservative,no shit about the Democrats

7. The Following User Groans At Melchizedek = Michael For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-14-2020)

8. #412 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Saudade,

It is time for the Trump administration to show evidence of his claims. So far, it looks like false accusations, and that is hurting our country.
    I've already explained why evidence is hard to come by. However, they have started to catch social workers who registered elderly to vote and then voted for them. https://www.westernjournal.com/socia...lection-fraud/

9. #413 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Saudade

Inconsequential. No evidence, no case.
    If no one had security cameras, proving theft would be a lot harder too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Saudade For This Post:

11. #414 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Saudade,

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    I've already explained why evidence is hard to come by. However, they have started to catch social workers who registered elderly to vote and then voted for them. https://www.westernjournal.com/socia...lection-fraud/
    I am sure there are individual cases. The problem is there are not enough of them. What Trump needs to make his case is massive fraud. Thousands and thousands of votes. There is no evidence of that.

No evidence, then the election stands. Joe Biden is our President-Elect. Kamala Harris is our Vice President-Elect. We had an election. These are the results. The election was monitored and has been verified as legitimate. Trump needs to give it up. He has had his chance to present evidence. No evidence then he needs to allow the transition to proceed. He can continue his fishing expedition, but he doesn't have enough to stand on to refuse to cooperate with the transition. That is hurting America. He is holding America hostage for his own selfish concerns. That leaves us vulnerable. He needs to give it up.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

13. #415 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Saudade,

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    If no one had security cameras, proving theft would be a lot harder too.
    That is true, but this election did not happen in a vacuum. It was well scrutinized and observed through out the process. No fraud, no evidence. Move on. Cooperate with the transition now.

14. #416 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,795 Times in 17,244 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Trump is the source of divisiveness. There is no argument about that.
    Biden is plenty strong but he likes to compromise . Reds see that as a weakness.

15. #417 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,603 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump is the source of divisiveness. There is no argument about that.
    Biden is plenty strong but he likes to compromise . Reds see that as a weakness.
    Nope. Trump is not the source of divisiveness. For the last 4 years, you pubes couldn't accept his election. You've cried, screamed and made every effort to deny it. You chastised every one who voted for him as homophobic, racist etc. Now you wonder "Why Can't We Be friends"? Look in the mirror and you'll see who divided this country. Now, you can go fuck yourself.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-14-2020), Darth Omar (11-11-2020)

17. #418 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We are a divided nation; so our challenge is to try to figure out how to go forward as a divided nation.

We can't expect anybody to change their view.

What we really need is for them to simply ratchet down the hatred.

Clearly we have these two sides that differ greatly.

Neither side is going away.

So why don't we simply accept the situation and look for what we can do together.

We need to work on infrastructure and the budget.

Those things are in everyone's interest.

18. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

19. #419 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Oh, so now you want to reunite.

After the daily...hourly attacks on the president and his family, you want to reunite.

Perhaps you can “reunite” after cheering the economic loss of millions of Americans and their families caused by the virus from China that China failed to contain.

There will be no reuniting and Biden is not the president-elect.

The Supreme Court has not spoken.
    Sad, I can almost visualize poor earl pouting @ his desk........

You know, one of the guys complaining about activist judges/courts hoping the court his beloved packed will come to the rescue...

They have nine votes, I dunno if that will make much of a difference.......

That earl & the like refuse to unite comes as no surprise, they weren't looking for that the entire time the chaotic trump regime was in power..

They & their interests aka hates come before the country, the country be dammed.........

I guess the nation can take solace that in 20 years or so that root of bitterness will be planted under 6ft of soil........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

20. #420 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

I would like to see conservatives and liberals talking civilly, even if the conversation doesn't go anywhere. But I fear it won't happen. In another thread, I asked a poster to clarify his comment. He called me a "troll" and a "dipshit."

How can we find common ground when we start out with insults and slander??