Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: How will Trump's presidency be remembered? Name three things.

1. #226 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I guess those floors aren't going to mop themselves...
    you need a job?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    i got laid off sep 4th of this year..........AT&T apparently doesn't know how to budget projects
    Or, as AT&T's own CEO said with regard to the WarnerMedia layoffs, COVID caused it.

Now, had all of you idiots taken this seriously at the beginning of the year, you probably wouldn't have lost your job in September.

But you didn't want to take it seriously.

You wanted to make it about some ambiguous "freedom" when all that "freedom" did was kill your job.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i got laid off sep 4th of this year..........AT&T apparently doesn't know how to budget projects
    You lost your job in September because you didn't want to wear a mask in January, you didn't want to remove Trump in February, and you didn't want to shelter-in-place in March.

The only one to blame for you losing your job IS YOU.

4. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You lost your job in September because you didn't want to wear a mask in January, you didn't want to remove Trump in February, and you didn't want to shelter-in-place in March.

The only one to blame for you losing your job IS YOU.
    hey moron........this is why you look so stupid, making assumptions off of shit you know nothing about. I worked REMOTE, meaning I worked from my home office every single fucking day.........so wearing a mask wasn't an issue.......
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #230 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

hey moron........this is why you look so stupid, making assumptions off of shit you know nothing about. I worked REMOTE, meaning I worked from my home office every single fucking day.........so wearing a mask wasn't an issue.......
    Wearing a mask...outside your home, you know, where you're supposed to for your benefit, and for the benefit of everyone else.

6. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Or, as AT&T's own CEO said with regard to the WarnerMedia layoffs, COVID caused it.
    he lied. I was laid off because the project I was on was budgeted for 5.5 million over a year and half..........but a year and a half later, due to piss poor management, that budget had blown up to 55 million.........so no, it wasn't me not wearing a mask.....idjit

7. #232 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wearing a mask...outside your home, you know, where you're supposed to for your benefit, and for the benefit of everyone else.
    now you're officially an idiot of the highest order

8. #233 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

he lied. I was laid off because the project I was on was budgeted for 5.5 million over a year and half..........but a year and a half later, due to piss poor management, that budget had blown up to 55 million.........so no, it wasn't me not wearing a mask.....idjit
    AT&T has deep pockets and paid $85B for Time Warner.

9. #234 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

AT&T has deep pockets and paid $85B for Time Warner.
    but a budget ten times what they predicted wasn't going to get them paid by the client who agreed to 5.5 million....duh

10. #235 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

now you're officially an idiot of the highest order
    Why? Because I wear a mask outside my house? I also wear a mask inside my house if I'm getting a delivery or someone is coming over to do work. Again, because I give a shit about others. You don't. So because you don't, I don't care about you.

Had you taken this seriously back in January, you'd still probably be an AT&T employee today and avoided 2+ months of unemployment.

11. #236 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump's presidency will be remembered for....
    lib'rul frustration....
    lib'rul hatred.....
    lib'rul election fraud.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #237 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

but a budget ten times what they predicted wasn't going to get them paid by the client who agreed to 5.5 million....duh
    Look, I don't know what project you're talking about or working on, but I can pretty much assure you that what caused it to go over budget like that is probably related to COVID in some way. Most everything is these days.

13. #238 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why? Because I wear a mask outside my house? I also wear a mask inside my house if I'm getting a delivery or someone is coming over to do work. Again, because I give a shit about others. You don't. So because you don't, I don't care about you.

Had you taken this seriously back in January, you'd still probably be an AT&T employee today and avoided 2+ months of unemployment.
    well, i'll give you this....you certainly are stubborn even sticking to an idiotic assumption despite the facts given to you..........

14. #239 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Trump's presidency will be remembered for....
    lib'rul frustration....
    lib'rul hatred.....
    lib'rul election fraud.....
    Trump didn't win the popular vote either time he ran.

250,000+ dead from a disease he didn't care about.

30M unemployed, including 5M who gave up looking for work.

The Trump Presidency will be remembered, but not by any of the people who supported it.

In about a year, Trump will disappear down the same Conservative Memory Hole that Bush the Dumber disappeared down.

15. #240 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Look, I don't know what project you're talking about or working on, but I can pretty much assure you that what caused it to go over budget like that is probably related to COVID in some way. Most everything is these days.
    well, you have your right to falsely assume bullshit....or you could ask me what happened......but you probably wouldn't accept my explanation anyway because you're stuck on stupid