Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: How will Trump's presidency be remembered? Name three things.

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Agreed. Come January 20th, we won't have to deal with his corruption and incompetence.

But he will continue to whine and Tweet incessantly until even his base will see what a pathetic loser he is. Americans like presidents who don't whine after the lose elections. Okay? I have to tell you.

Trump supporters will never be forgiven for supporting this obstruction of a smooth transfer of power.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Homophobia racism and economic destruction

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

1. The greatest economic growth since the recovery from the Great Depression.
    2. The quickest vaccine ever generated in the United States.
    3. The President that liberals hated the most.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,364 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    2. The quickest vaccine ever generated in the United States.
    3. The President that liberals hated the most.
    1. The President doesn’t actually impact the economy that much
    https://fortune.com/2020/10/12/us-ec...-impact-trump/

2. "And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs"

3. This is an achievement? I guess you ran out of them after #1 & #2. Speaks volumes.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm hoping it will be like Cleveland or Quincy Adams...forgotten.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    4 years of whining because you got your asses kicked in a legitimate election in 2016 and you're concerned about questioning legitimate concerns about fraud.
    LOL - "got our asses kicked"? You mean by winning the popular vote? In 2020 you cucks got your asses kicked even worse! Lost by the same electoral margin and increased the popular vote margin as well.

You're a fucking idiot.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    1. The President doesn’t actually impact the economy that much
    https://fortune.com/2020/10/12/us-ec...-impact-trump/

2. "And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs"

3. This is an achievement? I guess you ran out of them after #1 & #2. Speaks volumes.
    1. You wish. The President's low regulatory policy aided in growth, pushing it well past the limits that Obama said could not be passed...
    2. Yet, Warp Speed still produced the quickest ever vaccine ever seen in the United States.
    3. Yes, that is an achievement, and will definitely be one of the top three he will be remembered for...

and just to mimic...

Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Pandemic response failure and the shit stain of impeachment?!! Gross incompetence and lack of leadership?!! Serial liar and racist too! No redeeming qualities?!!

Funny, I didn't know trump was a part of the Chinese Government that hid the virus till it was too late!

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

250,000+ dead
    30M unemployed
    Impeached
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When was that? Because if you go down by 33%, but then go up by 33%, you're still 11% down because, math.

The quickest vaccine ever generated in the United States.
    It was a German company that made this breakthrough, not us.

The President that liberals hated the most.
    With good reason...he's killed over 250,000 people so far because he can't stop lying.

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1. You wish. The President's low regulatory policy aided in growth, pushing it well past the limits that Obama said could not be passed...
    Our economy entered a recession in February, before any of the COVID lockdowns started, specifically because of Trump's tax cut and deregulation.

The U.S. entered a recession in February, according to the official economic arbiter
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/08/the-...c-arbiter.html

and Trump's shitty tax cut and deregulation plunged the manufacturing sector into a recession for all of 2019, again, before the COVID lockdowns.

U.S. manufacturing was in a mild recession during 2019, a sore spot for the economy
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...-spot-economy/

But keep entertaining the fallacy that Conservatives know how to manage an economy, even as the economy is now 2 years behind on its pacing, thanks to you and Trump lying about COVID.

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    When was that? Because if you go down by 33%, but then go up by 33%, you're still 11% down because, math.

It was a German company that made this breakthrough, not us.

With good reason...he's killed over 250,000 people so far because he can't stop lying.
    1. Bad mathing... You conflate things and are missing the growth before the 'Rona.
    2. Regardless, the vaccine will be available in less than one year from the onset of Covid in the US because the President prepaid that company to produce doses for us and loosened the red tape that would normally cause a vaccine approval to take multiples of years. This is a victory for Trump, even though it makes you cry.
    3. LOL, y'all hated him with all your being long before January 2020 and the onset of Covid. You hate him as much as you pretend that republicans hated Obama.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

13. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yet, Warp Speed still produced the quickest ever vaccine ever seen in the United States.
    Lies. Pfizer wasn't a part of Warp Speed, and being a cheerleader on the sidelines with your pom-poms and miniskirt doesn't mean you contributed to the win on the field.

14. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, that is an achievement, and will definitely be one of the top three he will be remembered for...
    All Trump is going to be remembered for is losing the popular vote twice, and killing 250,000+ because he can't stop lying.

15. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1. Bad mathing... You conflate things and are missing the growth before the 'Rona.
    What a fucking idiot

Going down 33%, but then going up 33% doesn't make you whole,.

Do I need to physically do the math in this thread for you, or did you pass basic algebra in grade school, you fucking joke?