1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    JFC. I'm a Buddhist!

I dont cling to anything -even the notion of self ( anatta = no self)
    why would I carry a "burden" -he entire idea of Buddhism is to recognize impermanence
    and not to cling to attachment
    That doesn't mean I can't have contempt for the shithole cities that cant count, and willfully cheat
    While I am nice about it, to be honest I don't really buy that.....

You are not different than any angry trumper here.......

Sadly you are willing to watch & advocate our system be destroyed to accommodate your messiah.....

You sir are part of the problem...

Come tomorrow this will be over, & I hope you are happy about the shame & dishonor you supported-shame on you!!!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world痴 largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

sorry. the Dems destroyed any possibility of working with their guy.

scorched earth it's going to be - I dont like it either, but that's how the political karma is set up
    lol, very Buddhist of you.........

Don't get your fingers burnt playing w/ fire..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world痴 largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    No, they're pretty serious. The American election process is dying the past few days and you're all for that, am I correct?

It's all good as long as X wins, right?
    I support the system.........

I will accept the results whatever they are......

I will put my country before either party.......

Many here will become the exact pieces of shit the despised & complained about for the last four years.........

Kinda sad, considering most are adults..........

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    While I am nice about it, to be honest I don't really buy that.....

You are not different than any angry trumper here.......

Sadly you are willing to watch & advocate our system be destroyed to accommodate your messiah.....

You sir are part of the problem...

Come tomorrow this will be over, & I hope you are happy about the shame & dishonor you supported-shame on you!!!!
    you are testing our friendship calling my religion beliefs falsified. you are talking down to me-
    moralizing your POV and disrespecting mine -then telling me I should be shamed.

You blame Trump for destroying our system and remain willfully silent on Impeachment because Vindman was butthurt
    Dems promoting the Russian hoax ( to this day),and a Pelosi who refuses to negotiate at all. on COVID of all things.

I wont even get into the manifest corruption of Biden that laptop is not Russian disinformation either-
    per the current IC community -that Fake news surpresses

you ignore the Dems claimed Trump was illegitimate from day one -then you have the audacity
    to blame trump for the nations woes. see my sig for other Dem atrocities against our institutions
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you are testing our friendship calling my religion beliefs falsified. you are talking down to me-
    moralizing your POV and disrespecting mine -then telling me I should be shamed.

You blame Trump for destroying our system and remain willfully silent on Impeachment because Vindman was butthurt
    Dems promoting the Russian hoax ( to this day),and a Pelosi who refuses to negotiate at all. on COVID of all things.

I wont even get into the manifest corruption of Biden that laptop is not Russian disinformation either-
    per the current IC community -that Fake news surpresses

you ignore the Dems claimed Trump was illegitimate from day one -then you have the audacity
    to blame trump for the nations woes. see my sig for other Dem atrocities against our institutions
    Think whatever suits you............

You enjoy your next four years...........

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Think whatever suits you............

You enjoy your next four years...........
    passive aggressive horseshit..you attack me personally- then you act like you didn't

The county is going to go to Chinese hell in the next couple of years, and this time you wont be able to blame Trump
    Enjoy that.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

passive aggressive horseshit..you attack me personally- then you act like you didn't

The county is going to go to Chinese hell in the next couple of years, and this time you wont be able to blame Trump
    Enjoy that.
    Sounds like you already are counting him out.....

I was honest, sorry it hurt your feelings, but you are acting just as I said.......

You are upset, understandable, but put what is best for the nation before your feelings....

Have a nice & prosperous evening...........

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sounds like you already are counting him out.....

I was honest, sorry it hurt your feelings, but you are acting just as I said.......

You are upset, understandable, but put what is best for the nation before your feelings....

Have a nice & prosperous evening...........
    Biden? of course I;m counting him out -we have his track record with China,
    and he JUST SAID "China is not a competitor" while calling Russia the "biggest threat"

Dont you dare say another word about my feelings/motives/religion - take that passive aggressive shit and shove it

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Biden? of course I;m counting him out -we have his track record with China,
    and he JUST SAID "China is not a competitor" while calling Russia the "biggest threat"

Dont you dare say another word about my feelings/motives/religion - take that passive aggressive shit and shove it
    No, you ARE ALREADY COUNTING TRUMP OUT.................

Biden has not even won yet.............

If biden wins we will have to see what he does about CCP........

trump has not been very effective IMHO............

I will say what I want to say............. Your victimology be damned.........

You wanna burn your bridges tonight, go for it, you know how to do it, you have burned several already..........hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, you ARE ALREADY COUNTING TRUMP OUT.................

Biden has not even won yet.............

If biden wins we will have to see what he does about CCP........

trump has not been very effective IMHO............

I will say what I want to say............. Your victimology be damned.........

You wanna burn your bridges tonight, go for it, you know how to do it, you have burned several already..........hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif
    WTF are you yammering about? what "victimology" what "bridge burning"/ could you be more obtuse??

I dont GAF what you say - you've long ago abandoned any pretense of not being a Dem- despite your denials

I am objecting to you adhoms -nothing else- it's politics and we all have free speech otherwise

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Que sera sera.........

You & others can consider me your enemy, that changes nothing for me........

Hopefully Mitch puts the country before his party....

Now you go sit over they next to George Will & tell him you're sorry..............
    Why would I tell George Will I am sorry? He has been repuduated along with Cawacko and every other Never Trumper

By blocking anything an illegitimate president does, the Turtle would be putting the country first. The election isn稚 over. But if Buyden would somehow be inaugurated he starts out as a lame duck. GOP takes the House in 2022

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Why would I tell George Will I am sorry? He has been repuduated along with Cawacko and every other Never Trumper

By blocking anything an illegitimate president does, the Turtle would be putting the country first. The election isn’t over. But if Buyden would somehow be inaugurated he starts out as a lame duck. GOP takes the House in 2022
    Will that be your next official prediction??

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Will that be your next official prediction??
    No here is my next OFFICIAL prediction

Pennsylvania is wasting its time. EVERY single ballot counted after 8pm November 3rd will be thrown out and invalidated by the US Supreme Court with Amy Coney Barrett being the deciding Justice. Roberts can’t save you.

Read what the PA State Supreme Court did and it is a blatant violation of the Article II of the US Constitution

Now suck on that. That is why I am not fretting. All of that voter fraud work you guys are doing won’t matter in the end

Trump won Pennsylvania

REMEMBER ARTICLE II

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

JFC. I'm a Buddhist!

I dont cling to anything -even the notion of self ( anatta = no self)
    why would I carry a "burden" -he entire idea of Buddhism is to recognize impermanence
    and not to cling to attachment
    That doesn't mean I can't have contempt for the shithole cities that cant count, and willfully cheat
    How many Buddhists are in Russia?

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,025 Times in 8,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Pennsylvania is wasting its time. EVERY single ballot counted after 8pm November 3rd will be thrown out and invalidated by the US Supreme Court with Amy Coney Barrett being the deciding Justice. Roberts can’t save you.
    Republicans made it illegal to count any before 8:00pm, and now you say that Republicans are going to make it illegal to count any after 8:00pm. That leaves no ballots legally countable in Pennsylvania.

That is an odd legal theory.