Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 230

Thread: Why does it take MORE than three days to count the vote???? This is an OUTRAGE

  1. #196 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    88,405
    Thanks
    30,488
    Thanked 43,149 Times in 33,418 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,341 Times in 2,298 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Pretty much sums up all of your posts shit-for-brains.
    QED


  2. #197 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    107,961
    Thanks
    119,001
    Thanked 24,908 Times in 20,749 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,099 Times in 2,839 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    What is the answer you think we all know? Pretend I'm as dense as you are and explain it to me like you explain it to your inbred kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So you're alleging the election was stolen, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So you believe the election was stolen by Democrats for Biden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    That's because he's a skeered, bitter old geezer. Do you want to guess how many Christmas cards he sends every year? The ones where he really means it?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  3. #198 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    107,961
    Thanks
    119,001
    Thanked 24,908 Times in 20,749 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,099 Times in 2,839 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    According to Statista, there were 168.51 million registered voters in 2020. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...united-states/

    Let's do some basic math:

    Biden got 81,286,365 votes. A massive record. Far greater than the more popular Obama got.
    Trump got 74,225,845 votes.
    Dr. Jo Jorgensen got 1,865,616 votes.
    Howie Hawkins got 406,687 votes.
    OTHER = 806,381 votes.

    TOTAL = 158,590,894 votes cast. That means that 94% of registered voters cast votes. Gee, that only happens in dictatorships and third world shit holes snowflake. https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/stat...tial-elections

    I know, it was a miracle right?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    ExpressLane (07-06-2022)

  5. #199 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    55,403
    Thanks
    5,880
    Thanked 12,010 Times in 8,961 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,834 Times in 2,624 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    According to Statista, there were 168.51 million registered voters in 2020. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...united-states/

    Let's do some basic math:

    Biden got 81,286,365 votes. A massive record. Far greater than the more popular Obama got.
    Trump got 74,225,845 votes.
    Dr. Jo Jorgensen got 1,865,616 votes.
    Howie Hawkins got 406,687 votes.
    OTHER = 806,381 votes.

    TOTAL = 158,590,894 votes cast. That means that 94% of registered voters cast votes. Gee, that only happens in dictatorships and third world shit holes snowflake. https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/stat...tial-elections

    I know, it was a miracle right?
    So you believe it was stolen.

    Why else would you post this?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  6. #200 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    107,961
    Thanks
    119,001
    Thanked 24,908 Times in 20,749 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,099 Times in 2,839 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So you believe it was stolen.

    Why else would you post this?
    I give you the facts. It's for you to decide. But rather than decide, you would prefer to pound your tiny insignificant little fists on the table and demand that we all agree the election was a miracle.

    Now run along you miserable little dipshit. You've wasted enough of my time here.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  7. #201 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    55,403
    Thanks
    5,880
    Thanked 12,010 Times in 8,961 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,834 Times in 2,624 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I give you the facts. It's for you to decide.
    1. You didn't give me facts.

    2. You decided for us.


    But rather than decide, you would prefer to pound your tiny insignificant little fists on the table and demand that we all agree the election was a miracle.
    So then you believe it was stolen.

    If you don't think it was a miracle or a legitimate win, then you must believe it was stolen.

    So why have you been saying this whole time that you never said that when that is precisely the intention of what you're saying?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  8. #202 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    55,403
    Thanks
    5,880
    Thanked 12,010 Times in 8,961 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,834 Times in 2,624 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I give you the facts. It's for you to decide. But rather than decide, you would prefer to pound your tiny insignificant little fists on the table and demand that we all agree the election was a miracle.

    Now run along you miserable little dipshit. You've wasted enough of my time here.
    So you just admitted here that you believe the election was stolen because you derisively and sarcastically mock it as a "miracle".

    You've been spreading this crap since election day 2020.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  9. #203 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21,263
    Thanks
    14,543
    Thanked 10,286 Times in 7,481 Posts
    Groans
    701
    Groaned 511 Times in 508 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    According to Statista, there were 168.51 million registered voters in 2020. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...united-states/

    Let's do some basic math:

    Biden got 81,286,365 votes. A massive record. Far greater than the more popular Obama got.
    Trump got 74,225,845 votes.
    Dr. Jo Jorgensen got 1,865,616 votes.
    Howie Hawkins got 406,687 votes.
    OTHER = 806,381 votes.

    TOTAL = 158,590,894 votes cast. That means that 94% of registered voters cast votes. Gee, that only happens in dictatorships and third world shit holes snowflake. https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/stat...tial-elections

    I know, it was a miracle right?
    The highest percentage of registered voters to ever vote was in 1968 it was 60.7% typically it is 50-55% . Even Obama turned out 57.1 and 53.8% yet an old white dementia patient campaigning from his basement miraculously had 94% of registered voters turn out.
    IMPEACH 46

  10. #204 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    34,813
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 17,138 Times in 10,835 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,760 Times in 2,574 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This is an OUTRAGE for BOTH sides. How is it that elections we have had in the past were counted by midnight now are taking days and days to count?

    As Trump stated; VOTE-BY-MAIL is a disaster and ONLY a benefit to the Party of CHAOS (Jackass).

    So by midnight, Trump had OVER a 500,000 vote lead. Yet it was not enough to call the state for Trump? Two days later that lead has been reduced to 135,000. So are ALL the votes these incompetent boobs in PA can't seem to count on election night for Biden? How is that even remotely possible???

    Same with Georgia. Isn't it fascinating that on election night Trump had an 85,000 vote margin. Today, three days later it has shrunk to a mere 13,500 vote margin.

    This is an OUTRAGE and a total embarrassment for America. The Party of CHAOS (jackass) planned it this way so that they could find a way to STEAL this election.

    How is it that Democratic members of the State claimed that they were sure that by the end of the counting Biden would win when Trump had a 500,000 vote margin??

    I think we all KNOW the honest answer to that question.
    Can “copy and paste” be really that uninformed?

    For starters, some States don’t allow opening absentee ballots till the polls close election night, plus, other States accept absentee ballots up to three days after Election Day to arrive if they are postmarked on Election Day

    Ironic how the MAGA constantly cry Trump was robbed due to voter fraud but the only people to date charged with voter fraud are Republicans

  11. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (07-06-2022)

  12. #205 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    55,403
    Thanks
    5,880
    Thanked 12,010 Times in 8,961 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,834 Times in 2,624 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The highest percentage of registered voters to ever vote was in 1968 it was 60.7% typically it is 50-55% . Even Obama turned out 57.1 and 53.8% yet an old white dementia patient campaigning from his basement miraculously had 94% of registered voters turn out.
    Turnout in 2020 was 66%.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  13. #206 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    55,403
    Thanks
    5,880
    Thanked 12,010 Times in 8,961 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,834 Times in 2,624 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The highest percentage of registered voters to ever vote was in 1968 it was 60.7% typically it is 50-55% . Even Obama turned out 57.1 and 53.8% yet an old white dementia patient campaigning from his basement miraculously had 94% of registered voters turn out.
    If you believe all this crap, how come you sat your fat ass here on JPP all day on 1/6/21 instead of saving the country from voter fraud as the patriot you claim to be?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  14. #207 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21,263
    Thanks
    14,543
    Thanked 10,286 Times in 7,481 Posts
    Groans
    701
    Groaned 511 Times in 508 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    If you believe all this crap, how come you sat your fat ass here on JPP all day on 1/6/21 instead of saving the country from voter fraud as the patriot you claim to be?
    How come you weren't at the capitol on J6 to stop the "insurrection"
    IMPEACH 46

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-08-2022)

  16. #208 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    21,263
    Thanks
    14,543
    Thanked 10,286 Times in 7,481 Posts
    Groans
    701
    Groaned 511 Times in 508 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Turnout in 2020 was 66%.

    Nope sweetheart we are talking about the percentage of people that were REGISTERED to vote in 2020 not the percentage of people who were over 18. Not everyone is registered to vote. 94% of people that were registered to vote "apparently" voted. That is an unheard of precentage never before even close to being matched.
    IMPEACH 46

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-08-2022)

  18. #209 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    55,403
    Thanks
    5,880
    Thanked 12,010 Times in 8,961 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,834 Times in 2,624 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    How come you weren't at the capitol on J6 to stop the "insurrection"
    Because I didn't know your plan was to attack it.

    Should I have known that?

    If so, doesn't that implicate you in 1/6 since apparently you had knowledge of what would happen ahead of time?

    Maybe we should call over to the FBI and let them know that you knew what was going to happen on 1/6 before it happened.

    If I knew your plan was to attack the Capitol, I would have purchased an AR-15, brought it to DC, and opened fire on a whole bunch of Nazis...and I would be a hero for it.

    The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  19. #210 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    55,403
    Thanks
    5,880
    Thanked 12,010 Times in 8,961 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,834 Times in 2,624 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Nope sweetheart we are talking about the percentage of people that were REGISTERED to vote in 2020 not the percentage of people who were over 18.
    66% of registered voters cast a ballot in 2020, with 100,000,000 ballots cast before election day.

    If you truly believed there was fraud, how come you sat here on JPP on 1/6 and shitposted all day?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

Similar Threads

  1. The vote count in the news
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-06-2020, 12:18 PM
  2. No, every vote does not count
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-05-2020, 04:44 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2020, 07:45 PM
  4. Your vote DOES NOT COUNT!
    By Grugore in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-15-2018, 01:29 PM
  5. Does your vote count?
    By Taichiliberal in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-24-2016, 08:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •