Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biden He's not going to steal this election-should trump prematurely declare victory

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Yeah........no one is concerned about the person that sold out the United States to the CCP. The "Big Guy" is perfectly honest and would never promote the easily corrupted MAIL IN VOTING.

COME ON MAN! He prostituted his own son out to foreign nations in order to get kickbacks.........but no one is concerned? Yeah..........
    funny & sad............ Biden has been around for 42 years or so, & the entire time your sorry ass never mentioned any of that??

But when trump & rudy started it up, your sorry ass jumped on the bandwagon w/ both feet..............

Get out on your own side of the road ralf & stop being just another sheep in the flock..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I think the bigger concern is Harris, given the fact Biden is already incapable of being president.......
    Don't forget to bite your nails before you start rubbing your hands together fretting over it.........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    This is coming from the same 'rats who said that Romney had not paid taxes for 10 years, and that Trump paid $750 in taxes, and that Trump called American soldiers "losers". It gives biden a chance to look ""presidential" I guess. Kind of like daddy promising to never let the monster under your bed get you.
    The thing is, this kind of stuff is almost always sourced from the same guy. A certain Mr. Anonymous. So a good barometer of veracity here would probably be to look for the president to fire one of the "number of people close to him". But he actually has denied he said this today, so I don't think this will go anywhere.

What he HAS said is that he will mount legal challenges to prevent ballots from being counted after Election Day. Seems like a good thing to me. If joe is ahead by 400 electoral college votes to Trump's 138 on election night, do you think he is gonna care if the rest of the votes are counted?
    Of course it does, WTF do you know.....

States make up their rules, not trump... SOme can't start counting all the MAIL IN VOTES until the day of the election-tough shit for trump now isn't it

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

When in the age of the powerful computers of 2020 there are ballots in the names of dead people, well then we know that the people who run our elections are not even trying to do it right.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Don't forget to bite your nails before you start rubbing your hands together fretting over it.........
    when it happens don't forget to act surprised......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    funny & sad............ Biden has been around for 42 years or so, & the entire time your sorry ass never mentioned any of that??

But when trump & rudy started it up, your sorry ass jumped on the bandwagon w/ both feet..............

Get out on your own side of the road ralf & stop being just another sheep in the flock..........
    The Facts as outlined by the US Constitution: Pelosi has no power over certifying the EC votes......Pence is in full charge of opening and counting the votes as per the Constitution. Pence will accept or reject any motions of objections from congress. All it takes is 'one' congressman and one senator. There are some 24 congressmen already declaring their objections to the fraudulent Chicom Democrats attempted theft of the election....all it would take is one senator and the objections go to a 2 hour floor debate.

The strange thing is the documented fact that 7 states have sent alternate EC voters to DC.....contesting the supposed certification from the CHICOM party. Read the history about dueling electors and the facts involved..

Here's how it will go down. Pence will unseal the supposed certified votes, one congressman (or woman) will raise a hand in objection.......one senator will submit the written conformation of the objection. The objections will obviously be based on FRAUD. There will be a 2 hour debate. Once the debate is over its time to vote. The rules as per the Constitution. Congress does not get a majority vote, its limited to 1 delegate vote per state. The false premise from the left? Its a majority takes all.....but in reality The Republicans have 30 votes the Chicom democrats 20 in congress. Next each senator takes an up or down vote on the objection. If a tie takes place....PENCE will be the deciding vote.

Its not rocket science. This has been the greatest STING OPERATION in US HISTORY. Next comes the insurrection act invoked in order to investigate the Chinese Cyber attack on the 2020 election. Military Trials will soon begin.

Better stock up on TP.....as Biden said, its gon'a be a dark winter.
    Last edited by Ralph; 01-01-2021 at 09:57 AM.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How you doing ralf??

Hopefully you are not taking this to poorly, especially after trump caused the big fail in Georgia.......

All the trumps ho's & all his men couldn't put poor loser trumpty back together again..........

Hopefully you're one of the real men that can move on from this tragedy, put on your big boy pants & go on like an adult.........