Thread: Jarod....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Jarod....

with apologies to Legion I thought this needed its own thread....
    omeone (Brad*?) appears to have attempted to register dozens of dead people as DEMOCRATS in Florida, Steven Vancore, Broward County Supervisor of Elections spokesperson, confirmed.

Florida, a key swing state in the 2020 election, is heavily targeted by former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign.

Broward County supervisor of elections officials flagged the registrations as suspicious and turned them over to the Broward state attorney’s office.

“We cannot comment on an ongoing, active criminal investigation,” state attorney’s office spokeswoman Paula McMahon told The Associated Press in an email.

But the correspondence between the state attorney’s office and Broward Elections Supervisor Pete Antonacci shows that officials could not determine who mailed the registrations because there was no return address. The registration applications were received in 19 envelopes.

Thirty of the 51 were verified by the state attorney’s office as being deceased. The identities of the other 21 could not be verified by only date of birth and name, Assistant State Attorney Tim Donnelly said in a letter to Antonacci dated Oct. 22.

The SunSentinel reported that at least three of the applications evaded detection and were added to the Broward voter rolls. Two of those people had died in June.

The fraud was uncovered when the SunSentinel asked about suspicious voter ID cards sent to a personal injury attorney's home, which were deemed to be part of a larger scheme.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flo...-2020-election
    the question arises since Jarod is a personal injury attorney who has stated in the past that he lives near Mar a Lago.......Mar a Lago is in Palm Beach County, Broward County adjoins Palm Beach County to the north.....

has Jarod posted yet today?......is he available to issue a denial?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Eagle_Eye (10-31-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

more evidence it might be Jarod......
    “This is an organized effort by someone who knew a little bit about Florida law but not a lot, and had a scheme to either undermine the Florida registration system with fake voters, or intended to vote 50 times," Antonacci said.
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/po...a7i-story.html
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Eagle_Eye (10-31-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Peter Antonacci is a political hack.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!