Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Now We Know Why Tucker Backed Off From His Hunter Biden BS

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,584 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Well the laptop conspiracy has been debunked, so the fact that he's repeating a line from it actually hurts his case. It would be like if someone repeated a line from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. The Source would discredit them.

The mainstream media isn't in hiding, they just don't want to report on Fake News. Even Tucker Carlson, who interviewed Hunter's former partner, is backing away from the story because it's become obviously fake.

I'm not a Democrat, so I'm not being partisan. You are because you'll believe any conspiracy theory that you think helps Trump.
    Can you explain to me how EXACTLY it has been debunked and who EXACTLY did the debunking? Thanks...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-31-2020)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 217 Times in 212 Posts

Well the laptop conspiracy has been debunked
    lie #1 from a partisan douchebag

The mainstream media isn't in hiding, they just don't want to report on Fake News.
    lie #2 from a partisan douchebag

Even Tucker Carlson, who interviewed Hunter's former partner, is backing away from the story because it's become obviously fake.
    lie #3 from a partisan douchebag

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Can you explain to me how EXACTLY it has been debunked and who EXACTLY did the debunking? Thanks...
    The stupid bitch won't do that, truly fucked in the head

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    lie #1 from a partisan douchebag

lie #2 from a partisan douchebag

lie #3 from a partisan douchebag
    This coming from a partisan douchebag.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

No, because you're an NPC, so no amount of debunking will ever be enough for you.
    If I said that it doesn't make sense that Hunter, who lives in California, supposedly dropped this laptop off at a shop in Delaware, you'll just say that I can't PROVE he wasn't in Delaware at the time. If I say that the ONLY person who claims he saw Hunter that day was a blind man, you'll just say that I can't PROVE he was wrong.

This is how ideological-driven conspiracy theories work. It's not really about the evidence, because no matter how much evidence is explained away, you can just keep moving the goalposts and claiming that we also need evidence that something didn't happen, which of course is impossible.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (10-31-2020), ThatOwlWoman (10-31-2020)

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

No problem, Quid pro quo.... Dems tried to impeach Trump on it. Difference is Trump was innocent,....meanwhile old Joe gloated about his crimes.

What crime are you accusing Biden of? And what evidence do you have of this crime?

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, because you're an NPC, so no amount of debunking will ever be enough for you.
    If I said that it doesn't make sense that Hunter, who lives in California, supposedly dropped this laptop off at a shop in Delaware, you'll just say that I can't PROVE he wasn't in Delaware at the time. If I say that the ONLY person who claims he saw Hunter that day was a blind man, you'll just say that I can't PROVE he was wrong.

This is how ideological-driven conspiracy theories work. It's not really about the evidence, because no matter how much evidence is explained away, you can just keep moving the goalposts and claiming that we also need evidence that something didn't happen, which of course is impossible.
    Got it. So then NO,...you wont or cant tell me how and who debunked the story. If that is the case then you should NOT be even using the term "debunked" because in reality it hasnt been. Instead you are exhibiting NPC behavior and just accepting on faith that it has been debunked because it fits into a narrative you are more likely to want to believe. Nothing I can say to you nor any evidence I present will be enuff to convince you that it has indeed NOT been debunked.

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    What crime are you accusing Biden of? And what evidence do you have of this crime?
    How bout this instead.......Why dont you just kiss my ass. I grow less and less tolerant of people like you and feel you are unworthy of my keystrokes. Same goes for a bunch of people in here I consider beneath me. This is why when certain posters start a thread I merely post a smiley, or the Heston laughing gif. Its all those kind of people deserve of my time. You are quickly getting into that category as well. I find you to be boring, humorless, and not all that bright to be honest.

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 217 Times in 212 Posts

This coming from a partisan douchebag.
    so you agree

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,248 Times in 6,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,852 Times in 1,715 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTALITOPS View Post
    it's not hearsay you fucking idiot. we have the texts, we have the laptop, we have that witness Tony bobulinski that corrobrates all the emails and the meetings and times they happened. biden to this day has denied none of it.
    What emails?

"Big guy?"

What were you saying about ObamaGate?

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

How bout this instead.......Why dont you just kiss my ass. I grow less and less tolerant of people like you and feel you are unworthy of my keystrokes. Same goes for a bunch of people in here I consider beneath me. This is why when certain posters start a thread I merely post a smiley, or the Heston laughing gif. Its all those kind of people deserve of my time. You are quickly getting into that category as well. I find you to be boring, humorless, and not all that bright to be honest.
    Your life would likely improve if you were less of a sniveling, cringing pussy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-31-2020)

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,247 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Plus coincidentally the security tapes for the time the laptop was supposedly dropped off were erased

RudiGate stinks top to bottom, there was a reason other outlets turned it down, certainly wasn’t their first choice to have it released in a NY tabloid

16. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    The 64-page document has been proven fake:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1245387
    No! You don't say!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

So this means you don't have an answer?

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Your life would likely improve if you were less of a sniveling, cringing pussy.