Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Republicans shift from challenging rules to preparing to challenge individual ballots

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by votebiden View Post
    In Nevada, the Trump campaign filed a lawsuit this week seeking images of the signature of every registered voter in Democratic-leaning Clark County — a potential first step toward challenging individual votes on grounds that the signed ballots don’t match the signatures on file.

For months, Republicans have pushed largely unsuccessfully to limit new avenues for voting in the midst of the pandemic. But with next week’s election rapidly approaching, they have shifted their legal strategy in recent days to focus on tactics aimed at challenging ballots one by one, in some cases seeking to discard votes already cast during a swell of early voting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...105_story.html
    yours should certainly be challenged.......did your legal guardian allow you to vote?.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

It might work to delay counting the ballots.
    it would be so cool if California did that and all its votes were thrown out.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

In Nevada, the Trump campaign filed a lawsuit this week seeking images of the signature of every registered voter in Democratic-leaning Clark County — a potential first step toward challenging individual votes on grounds that the signed ballots don’t match the signatures on file.

For months, Republicans have pushed largely unsuccessfully to limit new avenues for voting in the midst of the pandemic. But with next week’s election rapidly approaching, they have shifted their legal strategy in recent days to focus on tactics aimed at challenging ballots one by one, in some cases seeking to discard votes already cast during a swell of early voting.

As a result of tRump destroying the republican party's relationship with Democracy that is nothing but a treasonous, destructive and sewer help line for the fake president and criminal against humanity tRump, it should be the so-called republican party's relevancy with America and civilization that should be challenged for a change.

A political scientist explains why the GOP is a threat to American democracy

It sounds hyperbolic to say that American democracy is broken, but an honest glance at the country — at our institutions and the broader political culture — makes it hard to conclude otherwise.

As things stand, one of our two major political parties is committed to suppressing as many votes as possible, and the leader of that party, the president of the United States, has said outright that he won’t accept the legitimacy of the election process if he doesn’t win.

If, under those conditions, Trump either wins the election or loses and throws the country into a bitter, protracted fight over the results, it doesn’t seem all that alarmist to suggest the US will have descended into what political scientists sometimes call a “weak democracy” or even “competitive authoritarianism.”

But I really don’t want to be overly alarmist, so I reached out to Pippa Norris, a political scientist at Harvard University and one of the leading authorities on global democracy. I wanted to know her honest assessment of the state of American democracy, why she thinks the upcoming election is a true turning point for the country, and what the US will have to do moving forward to undo the damage done in the past several years."
    https://www.vox.com/21496907/2020-el...ican-democracy

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 89 Times in 83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Its amazing though as a result of the intenseness of voter turnout, in particular, early voting with over 80 million votes in with Biden ahead just four days until show time of November 3rd, apparently tRump's sold out republicans in the sewer are finding it difficult to stop the Blue Wave tsunami that they probably didn't take seriously. Yet they are obviously still in the sewer on line with the sewer repuke scum on SCOTUS conspiring to destroy the legitimacy of another election in the devil's favor and in violation of the will of the majority voter and U.S. Constitutional law. This comes to their own type of civil war who use complacency and non action against their gutter atrocities to promote their barbaric and destructive mission against Democracy, and at being hell bound ass kissers for tRump.
    I hope there is a huge victory for Biden. And a Democratic Senate.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

here is Calif the gop is setting up their own boxes @ gun shops churchs etc, eventhough they have been told to stop.

Imagine if dems did this in Miss, bama, gerogia etc etc etc...........

It is actually kinda funny as they could not get enough votes in those boxes to win in calif.........

Even if everyone was stuff w/ gop tix line.............

Just more shenanigans from the short circus party....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who made the rules? And why make them in the first place? This is why we want...no, NEED voter ID. So just suck on it while every one of those ballots gets matched to a signature. Everything should be settled by springtime.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 89 Times in 83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    Who made the rules? And why make them in the first place? This is why we want...no, NEED voter ID. So just suck on it while every one of those ballots gets matched to a signature. Everything should be settled by springtime.
    Each state and country makes the rules.