Thread: Christians in bed with hate groups (no surprise here!)

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Default Christians in bed with hate groups (no surprise here!)

https://www.commoncause.org/clip/new...d-hate-groups/

The nation’s eighth-largest nonprofit donated $56.1 million to a series of organizations identified as hate groups from 2015 to 2017, according to a report from Sludge.
    National Christian Foundation, identified itself as the largest Christian grant maker and one of the largest donor-advised funds in the nation, has served as a vehicle for individuals trying to anonymously send money.
    Donor-advised funds allow individuals sending the tax deductible contributions to remain anonymous from the IRS and instruct where they want the payments to be sent. For those donating via NCF, this meant sending money to 23 organizations that the Southern Poverty Law Center has labeled hate groups. Most of the hate organizations that received money from the NCF opposed LGBT rights. The report also found that the NCF donated to anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant organizations. …
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerome For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-30-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 114 Posts

All of the so-called Christian churches who advocate racist and sexist hate are going to be stripped of their tax-free status ASAP.

MasterCard and Visa will no longer process donations to hate groups. Banks will not maintain accounts or make loans to hate groups.

Preaching science denial is dangerous to our society, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society fighting a global pandemic.

Preaching suppression of women's reproductive rights is hate speech, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society.

Preaching suppression of LGBTQ rights is hate speech, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society.

Preaching suppression of immigrant's rights is hate speech, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society.

Preaching suppression of African-American rights is hate speech, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society.

Preaching suppression of Latino rights is hate speech, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society.

Preaching Islamophobia is hate speech, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Biden Administration For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (10-30-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DNC Official View Post
    All of the so-called Christian churches who advocate racist and sexist hate are going to be stripped of their tax-free status ASAP.

MasterCard and Visa will no longer process donations to hate groups. Banks will not maintain accounts or make loans to hate groups.

Preaching science denial is dangerous to our society, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society fighting a global pandemic.

Preaching suppression of women's reproductive rights is hate speech, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society.

Preaching suppression of LGBTQ rights is hate speech, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society.

Preaching suppression of immigrant's rights is hate speech, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society.

Preaching suppression of African-American rights is hate speech, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society.

Preaching suppression of Latino rights is hate speech, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society.

Preaching Islamophobia is hate speech, and it will no longer be tolerated in a decent and just society.
    You're annoying.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

looking for pictures of Christians in bed with hate groups or it isn't true......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

typical fascist agenda.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    looking for pictures of Christians in bed with hate groups or it isn't true......
    Uh it's an idiom. Or was that a sarcasm?

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    He really is that stupid, so who knows?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

AProudLefty (10-30-2020)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    if you aren't smart enough to recognize sarcasm, consider it the Bitch Slap of Death......

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    if you aren't smart enough to recognize sarcasm, consider it the Bitch Slap of Death......
    Okay. So what is the purpose of your "sarcasm"?