Members banned from this thread: Hermes Thoth, PostmodernProphet, Truth Detector, CFM, zymurgy, Grokmaster and Yakuda

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Senior that votes for tRump is signing his/her own death certificate.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Default A Senior that votes for tRump is signing his/her own death certificate.

tRump and the tRumpublicans have pledged to end Obamacare. Yet, tRump has NOTHING to take its place.

tRump and the tRumpublicans have vowed to end protections for pre-existing conditions. What Senior doesn't have some type of pre-existing conditions?

tRump and the tRumpublicans are coming after your Social Security benefits. How many Seniors are so well off financially that they can afford to lose their SS benefits?

Now, you may be a strong "right to life" person. You may also be a strong border wall advocate. What good will any of these ideologies be worth when you are dead? And make no mistake, a vote for tRump will lessen your quality of life considerably. Just something to think about.

Remember, by virtue of being a former president, tRump will be WELL taken care of. Will you?
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-30-2020), midcan5 (10-30-2020), PoliTalker (10-30-2020), Trumpet (10-30-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

They all plan on 'going to Heaven'. So leaving the Planet a shit hole is not a problem to them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

NiftyNiblick (10-30-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    tRump and the tRumpublicans have pledged to end Obamacare. Yet, tRump has NOTHING to take its place.

tRump and the tRumpublicans have vowed to end protections for pre-existing conditions. What Senior doesn't have some type of pre-existing conditions?

tRump and the tRumpublicans are coming after your Social Security benefits. How many Seniors are so well off financially that they can afford to lose their SS benefits?

Now, you may be a strong "right to life" person. You may also be a strong border wall advocate. What good will any of these ideologies be worth when you are dead? And make no mistake, a vote for tRump will lessen your quality of life considerably. Just something to think about.

Remember, by virtue of being a former president, tRump will be WELL taken care of. Will you?
    This is possibly true.

This is a flat-out lie. Neither have said they'd allow discrimination for pre-existing conditions. Yes many seniors and younger Americans have pre-existing conditions.

Another lie. Neither claim to decrease SS. In fact, didn't SS receive a raise?

How will voting for Trump lessen my quality of life considerably? It won't affect me, or anyone I know at all (it may affect you mentally, as you prove here).

Of course he will, all presidents are. I'll be fine, why won't you? Sooner or later you'll run out of tears and be able to see.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (10-30-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

No American should vote for Trump, he is an incompetent fool whose only appeal is more money for the rich and hate for the other.

'Why this conservative voted for Biden and you should too: Trump is a morally defective man'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/6069337002/
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-30-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (10-30-2020), NiftyNiblick (10-30-2020), PoliTalker (10-30-2020), Trumpet (10-30-2020)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    This is possibly true.

This is a flat-out lie. Neither have said they'd allow discrimination for pre-existing conditions. Yes many seniors and younger Americans have pre-existing conditions.

How will voting for Trump lessen my quality of life considerably? It won't affect me, or anyone I know at all (it may affect you mentally, as you prove here).

Of course he will, all presidents are. I'll be fine, why won't you? Sooner or later you'll run out of tears and be able to see.
    Have another cup of your toxic right wing tea.
    Lock Him Up

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Tacomaman,

He is the world's greatest conman to get people to vote against their own better interest.

But it looks like people are wising up to his con.

Seniors who supported Trump in 2016 are turning away from him now.

He has let America down.

Now it is time for America to let HIM down.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-30-2020)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello midcan5,

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    No American should vote for Trump, he is an incompetent fool whose only appeal is more money for the rich and hate for the other.

'Why this conservative voted for Biden and you should too: Trump is a morally defective man'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/6069337002/
    Great article:

"I voted for a good man with whom I have some political disagreements over an evil man with whom I share not a single value as a human being. "

Should be a no-brainer.

It is alarming how many people stumble on moral values.

Now it is time to right the wrong.

Morals have to count sometime.

Now is the time.

Vote Biden, everyone. Vote for a better America.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

The OP is basically just a rehashed post pulled out by Democrats/liberals every four years to use against Republican presidential candidates. Every four years we hear Republicans will take your Medicare and S.S. and yet nothing ever changes.

Now if we had a Libertarian president and Libertarians dominated Congress then I agree, Medicare and S.S. would likely be reformed greatly. But chances of that happening aren’t real high.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is possibly true.

Still drinking the tRump "kook-aid" and living in the reality tRump has created for you. To be hanging out on political forum, you certainly are not very politically savvy.

Everything posted is totally correct. You are simply not smart enough to understand. That's okay, tRump prefers the uneducated.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still drinking the tRump "kook-aid" and living in the reality tRump has created for you. To be hanging out on political forum, you certainly are not very politically savvy.

Everything posted is totally correct. You are simply not smart enough to understand. That's okay, tRump prefers the uneducated.
    Educated enough to comfortably retire early, live in a modest but well kept home and have enough toys to play with to keep me occupied. I'm fine. Fuck you very much (as Desh would say).
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Don’t forget to trash the blacks that will vote for Trump

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Educated enough to comfortably retire early, live in a modest but well kept home and have enough toys to play with to keep me occupied. I'm fine. Fuck you very much (as Desh would say).
    Spoken like a true "trumptard".....lol

Btw, I can say the exact same thing. Retired at 49.....)
    Still working though. Zero debt and a few toys as well.
    Oh, and the ability to think for myself. Something that trump worshipping fucktards like yourself cannot seem to do.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Spoken like a true "trumptard".....lol

Btw, I can say the exact same thing. Retired at 49.....)
    Still working though. Zero debt and a few toys as well.
    Oh, and the ability to think for myself. Something that trump worshipping fucktards like yourself cannot seem to do.
    LOL!! Yeah, right...

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL!! Yeah, right...
    Yes, I am. You are simply a tRump stooge. Congrats!

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,927 Times in 13,194 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

If you are a "senior" and retired and all you have to live on is Social Security, that's your problem and nobody else's. It was your own lack of foresight and planning which you had decades to do that put you in such an unenviable situation. I for one am a retired "senior" who doesn't need social security. It's gravy, nothing more. In fact, the check just goes into a savings account and doesn't get spent. Maybe when this COVID nonsense ends I'll take the wife on a vacation somewhere exotic and unusual halfway around the planet or something.

Same goes with Medicare. If that's all you have, that's your fault for not planning better. Trump and the Republicans have not vowed to end pre-existing condition requirements, but rather that Obamanation, Obamacare that should never have been passed to begin with.

I know with idiots and ideologues like Biden, Harris and, their Minions of Ignorance in Congress that we all will end up ass raped economically and socially. Only a complete moron wants the government to take care of them rather than take care of themselves.