Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Florida Company Threatens To Fire Employees If Biden Wins

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Florida Company Threatens To Fire Employees If Biden Wins

As a result of this threat that violates equal opportunity employment guidelines, I hope those employees file a lawsuit and grievance with the Federal EEOC as a result of being intimidated and threatened based on their U.S. Constitutional right to vote for whom to choose to vote for and as a violation of their privacy in particular:

Orlando-based Daniels Manufacturing Corporation is now warning its employees to vote for Donald Trump or else be unemployed.

A new report revealed that the company, which flies a large Trump 2020 flag outside its building and has contributed hundreds of thousands to the Trump campaign, sent its employees a letter from Daniels himself warning them that if Joe Biden gets elected they will be out of a job.

“If Trump and the Republicans win the election, DMC will hopefully be able to continue operating, more or less as it has been operating lately,” the letter read. “However, if Biden and the Democrats win, DMC could be forced to begin permanent layoffs in late 2020 and/or early 2021.”

https://dailyboulder.com/florida-com...tphQ6xSIqvMneE
    Last edited by gemini104104; 10-29-2020 at 10:42 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-30-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,108 Times in 12,634 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    As a result of this threat that violates equal opportunity employment guidelines, I hope those employees file a lawsuit and grievance with the Federal EEOC as a result of being intimidated and threatened based on their U.S. Constitutional right to vote for whom to choose to vote for and as a violation of the privacy in that regard:

Orlando-based Daniels Manufacturing Corporation is now warning its employees to vote for Donald Trump or else be unemployed.

A new report revealed that the company, which flies a large Trump 2020 flag outside its building and has contributed hundreds of thousands to the Trump campaign, sent its employees a letter from Daniels himself warning them that if Joe Biden gets elected they will be out of a job.

“If Trump and the Republicans win the election, DMC will hopefully be able to continue operating, more or less as it has been operating lately,” the letter read. “However, if Biden and the Democrats win, DMC could be forced to begin permanent layoffs in late 2020 and/or early 2021.”

Being clear what the Revolution intends to do is very important you dummy.

I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

As a result of this threat that violates equal opportunity employment guidelines, I hope those employees file a lawsuit and grievance with the Federal EEOC as a result of being intimidated and threatened based on their U.S. Constitutional right to vote for whom to choose to vote for and as a violation of their privacy in particular:

It's most likely just a fact.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Callinectes (10-29-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Being clear what the Revolution intends to do is very important you dummy.
    I'm stuck.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 10-29-2020 at 10:53 PM.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    I'm stuck.
    I am apparently too wasted to catch you just now.

Would you care to rephrase?

Maybe with more words?

MAYBE?
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

CAN'T READ?

MORE FAKE NEWS......from the mockingbird Marxist media. This company did not say IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP..........U R FIRED. The management simply pointed out the truth.......if you want to keep your jobs and not be subject to LAYOFFS you better think about who you vote for as Biden's stated policies would result in the company no longer being able to stay in business and lay offs would follow, as no business will stay in open when they are losing capital investment dollars...they will take their investment dollars along with those JOBS to an offshore investment firm.

This is a typical LEFT WING LIE.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Callinectes (10-29-2020), cancel2 2022 (10-30-2020), leaningright (10-30-2020), Matt Dillon (10-29-2020)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

[IMG]https://kubrick.htvapps.com/vidthumb/cae824f6-7a16-4556-8451-9c491f567a67/cae824f6-7a16-4556-8451-9c491f567a67_image.jpg?crop=1xw:1.0xh;center,top&r esize=1200:*[/IMG]

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    MORE FAKE NEWS......from the mockingbird Marxist media. This company did not say IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP..........U R FIRED. The management simply pointed out the truth.......if you want to keep your jobs and not LAID off you better think about who you vote for as Biden's stated policies the company would no longer be able to stay in business and lay offs would follow, as no business will stay in business when they are losing capital investment dollars.

This is a typical LEFT WING LIE.
    #YETANOTHERLEFTYLIE

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am apparently too wasted to catch you just now.

Would you care to rephrase?

Maybe with more words?

MAYBE?
    I cannot cash out right now. I refuse to. You may regret doing so if you wait until after the election..or not.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

OP left out the part about Biden's promised lock-downs and cuts to the military.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I cannot cash out right now. I refuse to.
    You be you of course, we Free Men insist upon this.

America and the West are over......The New Chinese Empire is on the romp for one reason and one reason only.....they turn in better quality work.

Consider yourself warned.

And Thank You.

I think I like you.

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You be you of course, we Free Men insist upon this.

America and the West are over......The New Chinese Empire is on the romp and for one reason and one reason only.....they turn in better quality work.

Consider yourself warned.

And Thank You.

I think I like you.
    You sure those slave labor wages have nothing to do with it?

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You sure those slave labor wages have nothing to do with it?
    Make statements if you want me.

DARK AGES SUCK!

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Make statements if you want me.
    Many Chinese products are total junk.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,274 Times in 13,406 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 842 Times in 801 Posts

Do you know what DMC makes?