Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heat at Trump Tampa rally sends a dozen attendees to the hospital

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    12 people?.....wouldn't that be more than showed to see Biden?.....
    1/4 of how many. Literally.

Because Corn Pop and you know...the thing.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I thought you were joking but it's clear you really don't get it.
    What do I not get? There were more people standing in line to vote for Trump at my precinct just while I was there than were at Biden's rally.

That's a fact.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    What do I not get? There were more people standing in line to vote for Trump at my precinct just while I was there than were at Biden's rally.

That's a fact.

I'll tell you next Wednesday and everyday after that,
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'll tell you next Wednesday and everyday after that,
    Saved as "Bourbon Wednesday". Hoo boy, you're setting yourself up proper.

If Biden loses, will you run and hide in shame, or continue to spam "Orange Man Bad" threads all day every day?
    I pose it will be the latter as you have the self-awareness level of potato.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Saved as "Bourbon Wednesday". Hoo boy, you're setting yourself up proper.

If Biden loses, will you run and hide in shame, or continue to spam "Orange Man Bad" threads all day every day?
    I pose it will be the latter as you have the self-awareness level of potato.

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

A crowded Trump rally in steamy Tampa, Florida, on Thursday resulted in 17 attendees needing medical attention, with a dozen being taken to the hospital, fire officials told NBC News.

Trump spoke for just under an hour in 87-degree heat at the event outside of Raymond James Stadium to a largely mask-less group of supporters.

A fire truck at the rear of the rally sprayed water in the air to rain down on some rallygoers, but the heat was too much for some attendees, many of whom had been waiting for hours. Tampa Fire Rescue said one of the attendees fainted and another had a seizure. The other 10 who were taken to the hospital were just listed as "sick" with no other details.

The incident came two days after 30 rallygoers in Omaha, Nebraska, needed medical attention after transportation issues resulted in hundreds of attendees being stuck for hours in the freezing cold. Officials said seven were taken to area hospitals with a variety of ailments.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...pital-n1245397

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Matt Dillon (10-29-2020)

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

A crowded Trump rally in steamy Tampa, Florida, on Thursday resulted in 17 attendees needing medical attention, with a dozen being taken to the hospital, fire officials told NBC News.

Trump spoke for just under an hour in 87-degree heat at the event outside of Raymond James Stadium to a largely mask-less group of supporters.

A fire truck at the rear of the rally sprayed water in the air to rain down on some rallygoers, but the heat was too much for some attendees, many of whom had been waiting for hours. Tampa Fire Rescue said one of the attendees fainted and another had a seizure. The other 10 who were taken to the hospital were just listed as "sick" with no other details.

The incident came two days after 30 rallygoers in Omaha, Nebraska, needed medical attention after transportation issues resulted in hundreds of attendees being stuck for hours in the freezing cold. Officials said seven were taken to area hospitals with a variety of ailments.

I wonder are tRump's kool aid drinkers tired of winning yet as a result of their lawlessly hacked and un American der Führer tRump as the new age Jim Jones protegee summoning his cult followers to be put in a death trap, after taking their money, their soul and giving them the thumbs up shaft?

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Well we know it wasn’t a Buyden rally or it would have been 100% of his crowd

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Heat at Trump Tampa rally sends a dozen attendees to the hospital
    trump keeps having rallies where a dozen or two end up in the hospital. It is either too cold, or too hot... And his campaign is not much for planning details, like keeping people alive.

And that is only the immediate hospitalization. There is usually a later spike in Covid-19 cases linked to the rallies.