Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: The Hunter Biden Laptop

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    2,737
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 781 Times in 549 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 335 Times in 308 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    You mean Rudy 'hands in pants' Guiliani? Rudy's not having a good year.
    Randy Rudy?
    Don't confuse Donald Trump's arrogance for strength, or his false bravado for accomplishment, or his superficial interest in you for charisma.

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    879
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 190 Times in 141 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 119 Times in 114 Posts

    Default

    There is no Hunter Biden laptop. There never was.

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    65,876
    Thanks
    5,160
    Thanked 19,330 Times in 12,689 Posts
    Groans
    248
    Groaned 3,320 Times in 3,000 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    IT does seem silly to think that H. Biden would fly into the East Coast from California where he lived, drop off his laptop with a blind but ardent Trump supporter, while the surveillance cameras were down, only to forget to pick it up.
    4,487

    *IMPEACHED, ONE TERM LOSER


    "IN A COUPLE OF DAYS THE NUMBERS WILL BE 0"

  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    879
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 190 Times in 141 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 119 Times in 114 Posts

    Default

    There is no Hunter Biden laptop. There never was.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Biden Transition Team For This Post:

    PostmodernProphet (10-30-2020)

  6. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    25,336
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 4,789 Times in 3,748 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,532 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    Randy Rudy?
    Trump: Look, I don't know Rudy. I met him a few times, but I meet a lot of people. It's not like I'm friends with the guy, I barely know him.

  7. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    78,552
    Thanks
    1,959
    Thanked 10,916 Times in 7,141 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 450 Times in 419 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    And we're supposed to believe he's too smart to get tricked by Russian operatives. He couldn't keep himself from getting tricked by Borat.
    The difference here... It isn't a Russian Hoax...
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  8. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    78,552
    Thanks
    1,959
    Thanked 10,916 Times in 7,141 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 450 Times in 419 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DNC Official View Post
    There is no Hunter Biden laptop. There never was.
    This is deliberately lying to people. I'm glad you say you are a DNC "Official"... It's nice to know which party simply lies with purpose.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  9. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    25,336
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 4,789 Times in 3,748 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,532 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    The difference here... It isn't a Russian Hoax...
    Well my only argument here is that Rudy saying he wouldn't fall for a Russian hoax is a bad argument. Yes, you would, you're dumb enough to get tricked by Borat.

  10. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    28,494
    Thanks
    7,095
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    433
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    IT does seem silly to think that H. Biden would fly into the East Coast from California where he lived, drop off his laptop with a blind but ardent Trump supporter, while the surveillance cameras were down, only to forget to pick it up.
    Sounds like a bad SNL skit..........

    Corporate America is the lobbying arm of the CCP and Wall Street is the investor relations department



  11. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    6,007
    Thanks
    404
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 2,076 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 919 Times in 864 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Sounds like a bad SNL skit..........
    Remember when Don Junior challenged Hunter Biden to a debate. THAT was SNL worthy. It's like when the WWF managers would go up against each other. Well, not even THAT good. Don Junior is Bobby the Brain Heenan. Spittle and all.

  12. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    28,494
    Thanks
    7,095
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    433
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    part of the trump circus, the clown kid wants to debate another kid......

    Why would anyone watch or listen to that, who gives a FXXX..

    Sad the state the country is in now........

    Corporate America is the lobbying arm of the CCP and Wall Street is the investor relations department



  13. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    96,407
    Thanks
    6,692
    Thanked 27,737 Times in 22,060 Posts
    Groans
    2,253
    Groaned 2,225 Times in 2,121 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DNC Official View Post
    There is no Hunter Biden. There never was.
    ...
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  14. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    25,336
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 4,789 Times in 3,748 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,532 Posts

    Default

    I'll just leave this here.



  15. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    christiefan915 (11-02-2020)

  16. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    28,494
    Thanks
    7,095
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    433
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default


    Corporate America is the lobbying arm of the CCP and Wall Street is the investor relations department



  17. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    38,651
    Thanks
    1,349
    Thanked 4,120 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 259 Times in 240 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I have totally forgotten about the laptop.
    cuz you're a sheeple.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    "AssHat rocks and is fun to have around." -- Damocles

    https://qanon.pub <--- qanon project

Similar Threads

  1. Leftists Declare Pedo Hunter Biden's Laptop a Nothingburger
    By The Anonymous in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2020, 01:03 PM
  2. Limbaugh says Hunter Biden WANTED laptop to be seen to hurt Joe.!!!
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-27-2020, 02:46 PM
  3. Simple question regarding Hunter Biden’s supposed laptop;
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-22-2020, 10:09 PM
  4. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 10-22-2020, 12:48 PM
  5. Replies: 198
    Last Post: 10-16-2020, 03:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •