Thread: How Trump waged war on his own government

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 89 Times in 83 Posts

Default How Trump waged war on his own government

Trump has targeted high-profile figures such as Anthony S. Fauci, a government scientist who has advised six presidents and whose dire warnings about the coronavirus pandemic angered him.

He ridiculed Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the decorated Iraq War veteran and Ukraine expert on the National Security Council staff who testified in the inquiry that led to Trump’s impeachment — then he ordered him marched out of his office with his twin brother, another career military officer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...top-table-high

2. The Following User Groans At votebiden For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-29-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello votebiden,

Quote Originally Posted by votebiden View Post
    Trump has targeted high-profile figures such as Anthony S. Fauci, a government scientist who has advised six presidents and whose dire warnings about the coronavirus pandemic angered him.

He ridiculed Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the decorated Iraq War veteran and Ukraine expert on the National Security Council staff who testified in the inquiry that led to Trump’s impeachment — then he ordered him marched out of his office with his twin brother, another career military officer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...top-table-high
    Trump is the leader of the Class War.

The greedy super-rich need to control government in their efforts to appease their limitless greed.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-29-2020), Earl (10-29-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 31 Posts

TRUMP ONLY LIKES CROOKS LIKE MOST OF HIS CABINET EITHER INDICTED...FOUND GUILTY
    OR IN JAIL....TRUMP SURROUNDS HIMSELF WITH FELON SCUM CUZ THAT'S THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT
    WILL DO HIS BIDDINGS
    TRUMPIE CON MAN MURDERER REDNECK

MELANIA THE EURO HO LIKE BIG BLACK DICKS!!

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello votebiden,

Trump is the leader of the Class War.

The greedy super-rich need to control government in their efforts to appease their limitless greed.

Even the Democrats helped the oligarchy get more powerful.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"The president went even further last week, signing an executive order that removes job protections for an estimated tens of thousands of civil servants, allowing them to be dismissed with little cause or recourse. The sweeping effort to crack the foundation of government employment probably would be rescinded if Joe Biden is elected president. But it shows the mistrust at the core of Trump’s worldview."

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello votebiden,

Quote Originally Posted by votebiden View Post
    Even the Democrats helped the oligarchy get more powerful.
    Some did, yes. They need to be replaced with people who are dedicated to serving the country and not the super-rich.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-29-2020)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello votebiden,

Some did, yes. They need to be replaced with people who are dedicated to serving the country and not the super-rich.

Pelosi likes to pretend to be shocked that an uber-capitalist became President.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

You leftist buffoons don't seem to understand that one of the reasons we elected Trump was to fight the "government". Specifically, STUPID government. And remember this guy? https://nypost.com/article/who-is-mi...-op-ed-author/
    This is just one of the chickenshit little bombs who were part of the "resistance" that Trump is fighting. Let me be clear: FUCK THE GOVERNMENT, I CARE ABOUT MY COUNTRY.

Fauchi is still on the task force, they don't do the daily briefings anymore, and he is perfectly free to say whatever he wants, and he frequently does. Vindman is a self-serving little weasel who disgraced the uniform. Stand by for his book.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-29-2020)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    You leftist buffoons don't seem to understand that one of the reasons we elected Trump was to fight the "government". Specifically, STUPID government. And remember this guy? https://nypost.com/article/who-is-mi...-op-ed-author/
    This is just one of the chickenshit little bombs who were part of the "resistance" that Trump is fighting. Let me be clear: FUCK THE GOVERNMENT, I CARE ABOUT MY COUNTRY.

Fauchi is still on the task force, they don't do the daily briefings anymore, and he is perfectly free to say whatever he wants, and he frequently does. Vindman is a self-serving little weasel who disgraced the uniform. Stand by for his book.

You fascists have been defeated.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Trump found out he did not have the power to fire Fauci. His EO on civil servants may be about that. He controls everything else, he will not let that go. Trump controls the judicial now including the Supremes. Jared said one of his first jobs if he wins is"fixing: the FBI. Trump will be the dictator the rightys are seeking.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump found out he did not have the power to fire Fauci. His EO on civil servants may be about that. He controls everything else, he will not let that go. Trump controls the judicial now including the Supremes. Jared said one of his first jobs if he wins is"fixing: the FBI. Trump will be the dictator the rightys are seeking.
    The election is about rejecting Trump fascism and restoring democracy.