Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson Humiliates Himself Claiming His Secret Hunter Biden Docs Were Stolen

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Tucker Carlson Humiliates Himself Claiming His Secret Hunter Biden Docs Were Stolen

Tuckie should either be committed to an insane asylum, come under criminal investigation for conspiring against the 2020 election in the 45 devil's favor and/or sued for defamation of character against the Bidens. This man who sold his soul to the devil for money should be considered another un American POS who lives on Faux News couple of sold out dollars to conspire against Democracy and society in his own piss ant way:

Tucker Carlson Humiliates Himself By Claiming His Secret Hunter Biden Docs Were Stolen By The Mail

Tucker Carlson promised his audience super-secret authentically damning Hunter Biden documents, but now claims they were stolen by the mail.

Carlson said, “We texted a producer in New York and him to send those documents to us in LA, and he did that, so Monday afternoon of this week he shipped those documents to LA with a large national carrier, a brand name company that we’ve used, you’ve used countless times without ever having a single problem, but the Biden documents never arrived in Los Angeles. Tuesday morning we received word from the shipping company that our package had been opened and the contents were missing. The documents had disappeared.”

Next time, Tucker should just have Rudy email him the Russian disinformation. It will be a lot faster."

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/10...0zoWZOa7p3pWUk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-29-2020), Phantasmal (10-29-2020), StoneByStone (10-29-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Tuckie should either be committed to an insane asylum, come under criminal investigation for conspiring against the 2020 election in the 45 devil's favor and/or sued for defamation of character against the Bidens. This man who sold his soul to the devil for money should be considered another un American POS who lives on Faux News couple of sold out dollars to conspire against Democracy and society in his own piss ant way:

Tucker Carlson Humiliates Himself By Claiming His Secret Hunter Biden Docs Were Stolen By The Mail

Tucker Carlson promised his audience super-secret authentically damning Hunter Biden documents, but now claims they were stolen by the mail.

Carlson said, “We texted a producer in New York and him to send those documents to us in LA, and he did that, so Monday afternoon of this week he shipped those documents to LA with a large national carrier, a brand name company that we’ve used, you’ve used countless times without ever having a single problem, but the Biden documents never arrived in Los Angeles. Tuesday morning we received word from the shipping company that our package had been opened and the contents were missing. The documents had disappeared.”

Next time, Tucker should just have Rudy email him the Russian disinformation. It will be a lot faster."

And the TrumpTards will swallow every word.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

4. The Following User Groans At Joe Capitalist For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-29-2020)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-29-2020)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    And the TrumpTards will swallow every word.
    tRumptards have swallowed up so much of that toxic fume of tRump's lawlessly hacked in hide, obviously they can be considered braindead.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (10-29-2020)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

tRumptards have swallowed up so much of that toxic fume of tRump's lawlessly hacked in hide, obviously they can be considered braindead.
    Where do you think they'll go when Trump leaves office this January
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-29-2020)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,924 Times in 13,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

I could start by pointing out the USPS wasn't involved here, that would be "The Mail" as you put it. Carlson and his producers sent it by commercial package delivery (unnamed as to which one like Fed Ex, UPS, or DHL). So your source can't even get the basic facts straight in trying to pillory Carlson...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Darth Omar (10-29-2020), Minister of Truth (10-29-2020)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,566 Times in 17,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I could start by pointing out the USPS wasn't involved here, that would be "The Mail" as you put it. Carlson and his producers sent it by commercial package delivery (unnamed as to which one like Fed Ex, UPS, or DHL). So your source can't even get the basic facts straight in trying to pillory Carlson...
    It says "shipped by a large national carrier" . Then later refers to it as the shipping company. What am I missing?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-29-2020)

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

UPS completely backs up Tucker's claims.....this thread is another Lefty Lie.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,766 Times in 33,631 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The super secret documents have been found and are being returned to Tucker. It’s a happy ending, no deep state stealing the documents.

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    The super secret documents have been found and are being returned to Tucker. It’s a happy ending, no deep state stealing the documents.
    I need to see a pic of the package to see if there is any chance this was package failure rather than having been opened by human as is claimed. If this was opened by human it is a huge problem.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    UPS didn't say they were stolen.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

LOL. That's like trump claiming he'll release his tax returns. 'The dog ate my homework'.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-29-2020)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

It's a real testament to America in 2020 that Tucker Carlson is considered to be a real source of information and news - and is one of the top sources for many.

We've come SO far - but man, do we have so far to go.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-29-2020)

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tucker just said that it was a flash drive and that UPS says that they threw the packaging away. Apparently the drive was found on the floor. I am now leaning towards this having been sent by FOXNEWS incorrectly, that the package did not hold.

I expect that I am now done with this matter.

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Those carriers don't open packages and steal contents.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    It's a real testament to America in 2020 that Tucker Carlson is considered to be a real source of information and news - and is one of the top sources for many.

We've come SO far - but man, do we have so far to go.
    Tucker is one of the 30 most important people in the American conversation right now, which is why power has been working so hard to silence him.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Evmetro (10-29-2020)