Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The clown in the White House

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default The clown in the White House

I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp,
    The clown in the White House just brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
    The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
    The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
    The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
    The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!
    The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.

This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400, and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.

The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
    The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?????
    And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?

I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork-tongued, smooth-talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.

I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.
    The world is a dangerous place - history has proven that. If the ‘world’ loves our President- it's probably since he and our country is a chump for admiration.
    I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp.

The world is a dangerous place - history has proven that. If the ‘world’ loves our President- it's probably since he and our country is a chump for admiration. with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and the New York Times are for.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

What's going on with that secret Bank Account in China?
    And ... does he have one in Russia?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    keep lying loser. No one believes you shit stains.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,062 Times in 8,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp,
    The clown in the White House just brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
    The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
    The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
    The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
    The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!
    The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.

This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400, and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.

The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
    The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?????
    And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?

I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork-tongued, smooth-talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.

I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.
    The world is a dangerous place - history has proven that. If the ‘world’ loves our President- it's probably since he and our country is a chump for admiration.
    I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp.

The world is a dangerous place - history has proven that. If the ‘world’ loves our President- it's probably since he and our country is a chump for admiration. with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and the New York Times are for.
    Lying racist groping imbecile Joe was invited to the white house? How about his kamal?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Lying racist groping imbecile Joe was invited to the white house? How about his kamal?
    Yeah, he's been there several times as well as the bitch but never again.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Does Ivanka have a secret China Bank Account too?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

YES, But we will probably never see the Pee Pee tapes until he defaults on his Russian Loan!

BLAHAHAHAHAHA!

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    YES, But we will probably never see the Pee Pee tapes until he defaults on his Russian Loan!

BLAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Does Ivanka cheat on her Tax Returns like Donald?

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Are you keeping track of his lies, last I saw it was somewhere around 20,000. Thats to be proud of.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Does Ivanka cheat on her Tax Returns like Donald?
    No, But she cheats on her husband because she knows he cheats on her!

She's been seen out about town with some very young and handsome Protection Agents!

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    No, But she cheats on her husband because she knows he cheats on her!

She's been seen out about town with some very young and handsome Protection Agents!
    Yeah. Does Jarod have a secret Bank Account in China and cheat on his Taxes like Donald? Good Point!

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah. Does Jarod have a secret Bank Account in China and cheat on his Taxes like Donald? Good Point!

It's been said, that Daddy-in-law Trump took Kushy under his wing, and said, "Here mannish Boy, let me show you how to do your taxes like a Man!

LOL!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Jack (10-28-2020)

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Are you keeping track of his lies, last I saw it was somewhere around 20,000. Thats to be proud of.
    List them.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Does Ivanka have a secret China Bank Account too?
    Do you have a secret dick up your ass?

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

The only clown is YOU.