Members banned from this thread: CFM, CharacterAssassin, StoneByStone and Matt Dillon

Thread: Biden's "missing" Chinese partner was under a FISA warrant

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Biden's "missing" Chinese partner was under a FISA warrant

HO, HO, HO - WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?

A federal court authorized a foreign surveillance warrant against one of Hunter Biden’s Chinese business partners, unsealed court documents show.

The FISA warrant against the Biden associate, Patrick Ho, indicates that federal investigators knew Ho was working covertly as an agent of a foreign government.

Ho was an executive at CEFC China Energy, the firm that paid Hunter Biden at least $5 million for access to his father, the Vice President.

Ho was charged on Dec. 18, 2017 with conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and money laundering related to CEFC China Energy contracts in Uganda and Chad. Ho had been an executive at the multi-billion dollar Chinese energy company prior to his arrest.

The failing New York Times reported that Ho’s first call following his arrest was to James Biden, the brother of the former vice president.

A shell company affiliated with CEFC called Hudson West III wired $1 million to Biden’s law firm, Owasco, on March 22, 2018.

The payment was designated for “Dr Patrick Ho Chi Ping Representation,” the report says.

An audio recording from Hunter Biden referred to Ho as a “spy chief.”

“I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the fucking spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing,” Biden is heard saying on the audio recording,

“We don’t want to have to register as foreign agents under the FCPA which is much more expansive than people who should know choose not to know,” Hunter Biden said to his then-business partner Tony Bobulinski.

Ho was convicted in March 2019 and sentenced to three years in prison.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/27/hunter-biden-patrick-ho-cefc-fara/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Biden Inc.. it's incredible the documentation ..and the press buries it like my cat does his shit