Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Predicts Biden Will Be Assassinated Just Weeks Into His Presidency

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump explained today , that in order for him to win, he needs to carry both Nebraskas. It looks bad for daffy.
    Putin's bitch tRump and his sold out republicans are in debt as a result of intentionally causing the COVID murder of over 200,000 Americans at being allowed in the gutter to conspire with his sold out republicans, which includes Russian Americans too who are part of that death statistic of the un American tRump shithole mob of crimes against humanity.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 10-28-2020 at 01:21 AM.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    tRump has reached a new low as a destructive and lawlessly hacked in tyrant, and all the more reason why to put tRump away. Utterly beyond deplorable as a sick and disgusting hell bound creep. This is not what the real America is about at being tRump's destructive and toxic relationship with Democracy and society. Yet of course, tRump will continue to have his un American and hell bound goons, uncivilized supporters and other parasitical ass kissers rooting for him from the hell bound gutter of their mind:

Campaigning at one of his Super-spreader Covidpalooza rallies in Lansing, Michigan, Donald Trump gleefully predicted that Joe Biden will be assassinated.

He deludes himself into thinking this is why there is so much talk of the 25th Amendment...because DEMOCRATS need to be prepared for when Biden is "shot" and Kamala Harris ascends to power.

TRUMP: That's why they're talking about the 25th Amendment, right? Three weeks. Three weeks in, Joe's shot! Let's go, Kamala, you ready? Most liberal person in the Senate. She makes Bernie Sanders look like a serious conservative.
    Why isn't the Secret Service hauling his ass off the stage right then and there? David Corn rightly asks on Twitter, "What nut is going to interpret this as encouragement?

After all, he is in the state wherein armed domestic terrorists plotted to kidnap and kill the Democratic (and democratically elected) governor, Gretchen Whitmer. We know Trump is inciting and endorsing violent, illegal uprising in the event he loses.

How is this not the next step? How can anyone brush this kind of talk off? And people in the crowd cackle and cheer."

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/10/t...-moWxMg_qNBaSU
    Trumps death cult of morons actually believe that Kamala Harris is left of center. I wish but that is how clueless they are that they will believe Trump's idiotic rantings. Funny thing is that most Americans support Progressive policies but Harris is no Progressive. And Trump admitted that Bernie would have beaten him so it's a strange argument anyway. Trump is so desperate that he's likely foaming at the mouth.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    It is past time to talk about the "meat heads".
    It is not. It's just starting. Yes it was stated before, it's just getting started, like global warming, Shits just getting warmed up.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Trumps death cult of morons actually believe that Kamala Harris is left of center. I wish but that is how clueless they are that they will believe Trump's idiotic rantings. Funny thing is that most Americans support Progressive policies but Harris is no Progressive. And Trump admitted that Bernie would have beaten him so it's a strange argument anyway. Trump is so desperate that he's likely foaming at the mouth.
    As this is not the first time Democracy has come under attack and throughout the over 200 year history of U.S. Democracy at being far worse than this gutter type attack now, I am sure there are ways to deal with this trash that thinks it is capable of stepping up to the greatness and might of the USofA!

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    It is not. It's just starting. Yes it was stated before, it's just getting started, like global warming, Shits just getting warmed up.
    This next Dark Age that we are looking at will go far into the record of dark ages it does so appear.

God Help Us!
    Last edited by Hawkeye10; 10-28-2020 at 01:39 AM.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Additionally, in this disgusting statement by this creep tRump who is no POTUS of America but a a fraud, Russian bitch and a uncivilized fool, check his team at the currently disgraced so-called SCOTUS in this regard in their comingling conspiracies against Democracy and all else that of a civilized nature, etc.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    As this is not the first time Democracy has come under attack and throughout the over 200 year history of U.S. Democracy at being far worse than this gutter type attack now, I am sure there are ways to deal with this trash that thinks it is capable of stepping up to the greatness and might of the USofA!
    This has been years in the making...

Hiding in Plain Sight: How We Got Here

The Invention of Donald Trump and the Erosion of America. This is another rendition of Gaslit Nation's greatest hits on the international crime syndicate masquerading as a government, and the social ills that gave rise to a fake populist and autocrat wannabe, Donald Trump and the Trump Crime Family.

https://gaslitnation.libsyn.com/hidi...-we-got-here-0

The GOP Is an Unregistered Foreign Agent: Part I
    https://gaslitnation.libsyn.com/the-...n-agent-part-i

And for all of their audios...

Gaslit Nation with Andrea Chalupa and Sarah Kendzior
    https://gaslitnation.libsyn.com/
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 10-28-2020 at 02:39 AM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

8. #23 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Harris represents California...and Pelosi never gave two fucks about America.....it was always all about who was handing her money and power.

We are all California now!

BARF
    You might be "all California now," but I sure as hell am not!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You might be "all California now," but I sure as hell am not!
    You and me rarely connect.

SAD
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You and me rarely connect.

SAD
    Only when you get carried away
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Only when you get carried away
    You so often think the worst of me which is so sad because I am 86.9% in your corner.

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You so often think the worst of me which is so sad because I am 86.9% in your corner.
    You often speak of doom and gloom for the country I love. I am hopeful we can keep it on the path our founding fathers envisioned.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Doc Dutch (10-28-2020), Matt Dillon (10-28-2020)

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

You often speak of doom and gloom for the country I love. I am hopeful we can keep it on the path our founding fathers envisioned.
    I'm thinking Trump will win so big, no cheating they'll try will even matter!
    Just look at the enthusiasm level.
    Idk..tons of black Trump supporters on Twitter.
    Tons of supporters period!
    Biden is just airing lying TV ads.
    This Burisma deal and the China thing is real..Americans probably won't vote for someone that's done things like that and lied about it.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    I'm thinking Trump will win so big, no cheating they'll try will even matter!
    I believe it will be close, and the loser will contest. They will want to count the late mail-in ballots, which I believe they should not (if you're too stupid to follow simple instructions, your vote shouldn't count).
    I believe the accusations that Russian, West Jabip and Jahunga colluded to infiltrate our election and the usual "voter suppression" bullshit from the left. The right will say voter fraud.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Progressives like me and conservatives like you must put aside the petty and get down to saving this country by putting down the Regressive Left.

Grow up.

FAST

DARK AGES SUCK!