Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Trump Predicts Biden Will Be Assassinated Just Weeks Into His Presidency

1. #151 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    No colonial hick ever kicked my arse and survived, illiterate peasant.
    You're full of shit, stupid foreigner. You've never encountered an American "colonial hick."
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,079 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    "And people in the crowd cackle and cheer."
    Trumpanzees are not "people."
    They're devolved, sub-human troglodytes.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-30-2020)

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You're full of shit, stupid foreigner. You've never encountered an American "colonial hick."
    No - they all hide out in their idiot reservations, shooting one another and causing new dustbowls. Enjoy, fart!

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No - they all hide out in their idiot reservations, shooting one another and causing new dustbowls. Enjoy, fart!
    Nah, we don't shoot each other. We shoot paper targets and (when in season) a few species of wildlife
    for food. Dust bowl? Nope. Lots of woodland around here. See? You don't know shit, stupid foreigner.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nah, we don't shoot each other. We shoot paper targets and (when in season) a few species of wildlife
    for food. Dust bowl? Nope. Lots of woodland around here. See? You don't know shit, stupid foreigner.
    Bloody media lying again eh? Black people live in woodlands, schoolchildren, government offices all out there for you to murder by accident. Ah well, stops George 111 from coming back, I expect, for those who have Real Peasant Faith!

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bloody media lying again eh? Black people live in woodlands, schoolchildren, government offices all out there for you to murder by accident. Ah well, stops George 111 from coming back, I expect, for those who have Real Peasant Faith!
    Stupid foreigner

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stupid foreigner
    I hereby award you the Shit Prize for Peasants. Now Fuck Off.

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I hereby award you the Shit Prize for Peasants. Now Fuck Off.
    LOL! Silly me. I thought you could do better than that. Shit Prize for Peasants? I don't need your hand-me-down "awards." Stupid foreigner

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post

I have fried Pizza Rolls....with sprinkled seasoning!
    lol that cracked me up!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to crowonapost For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (10-30-2020)

12. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Define "sick puppy" and why you think so.
    A "sick puppy" is a sexual deviant. Psychiatrists call deviant sexual disorders, "paraphilias", and it would appear from your post that you are afflicted with a type of paraphilia called "scat" or coprophilia. Coprophilia is a paraphilia that is characterized by a patient experiencing intense sexual arousal and pleasure from human faeces.

In your post you fantasize about Donald Trump (who for you, symbolizes a large POS) having rampant diarrhoea and slipping on his own excrement in the vicinity of a toilet. When he slips he cracks his forehead on a fixture which inflicts a traumatic brain injury( frontal lobe). He is thus sent into convulsions which exacerbate his diarrhoea and apparently result in him being totally caked in his own poop. This poop is finally sprayed off his dead body at a morgue.

In my professional opinion this,*Ahem*, - very interesting coprophilic fantasy you have posted leaves me in little doubt that you are, yourself, a genuine (closet) scatophiliac. I am quite certain that you are in the habit of regularly undressing and smearing your own poop completely over your naked body as a means to experience orgasms which you are unable to achieve through any kind of sexual act with a partner (male, female or animal).

I would urge you to make an appointment with your GP (asap) and request him to write a referral for you to see a consultant psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of Democrats with paraphilias.

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachsund; 10-30-2020 at 12:35 PM.

13. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsund View Post
    A "sick puppy" is a sexual deviant. Psychiatrists call deviant sexual disorders "paraphilias", and it would appear from your post that you are afflicted with a type of paraphilia called "scat" or coprophilia. Coprophilia is a paraphilia that is characterized by the patient experiencing intense sexual arousal and pleasure from human faeces.

In your post you fantasize about Donald Trump having diarrhoea and slipping on his own excrement in the vicinity of a toilet. When he slips he cracks his forehead on a fixture which inflicts a traumatic injury to his frontal lobe. He is sent into convulsions which, exacerbate his diarrhoea and result in him being total covered in his own poop. This poop is finally sprayed off his dead body at a morgue.

In my professional opinion this coprophilic fantasy you have posted leaves me in little doubt that you are, yourself, a genuine (closet) scatophiliac. I am quite certain that you are in the habit of regularly undressing and smearing your own poop completely over your naked body as a means to experience orgasms which you are unable to achieve through any kind of sexual act with a partner (male, female or animal).

I would urge you to make an appointment with your GP (asap) and request him to write a referral for you to see a consultant psychiatrist who specializes in the treatment of Democrats with paraphilias.

Dachshund
    What kind of sick fuck conflated sex with puppies??

It's really great you looked up all those words. You used them correctly too. Kudos!

Whut? You didn't think it was funny? What kind of sick fuck are you? Are you worse than those Sock Puppeteers that spend so much time creating different personalities that they don't have time to grow one of their own?

Do you think it's better to have one Good personality or five mediocre, half-assed personalities?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

We are. When he wins, who knows what you psychotic lefties will do...
    Me? I'll just grab a bag of popcorn.

Besides, when he loses, who knows what YOU psychotic rightists will do..

15. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Trump is not attending the election party. He will stay in the Whitehouse. He does not want people to see him erupt in anger and talk about his vengeance. He has to make his pardoning list. It should be long with his name on the top.

16. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    We can agree it was a poor choice of words, but you can see in the OP quote the context in which it was used.
    I do not know whether to ascribe what Trump said to stupidity or nastiness. He possesses both in huge quantities.

17. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    tRump has reached a new low as a destructive and lawlessly hacked in tyrant, and all the more reason why to put tRump away. Utterly beyond deplorable as a sick and disgusting hell bound creep. This is not what the real America is about at being tRump's destructive and toxic relationship with Democracy and society. Yet of course, tRump will continue to have his un American and hell bound goons, uncivilized supporters and other parasitical ass kissers rooting for him from the hell bound gutter of their mind and destiny:

Campaigning at one of his Super-spreader Covidpalooza rallies in Lansing, Michigan, Donald Trump gleefully predicted that Joe Biden will be assassinated.

He deludes himself into thinking this is why there is so much talk of the 25th Amendment...because DEMOCRATS need to be prepared for when Biden is "shot" and Kamala Harris ascends to power.

TRUMP: That's why they're talking about the 25th Amendment, right? Three weeks. Three weeks in, Joe's shot! Let's go, Kamala, you ready? Most liberal person in the Senate. She makes Bernie Sanders look like a serious conservative.
    Why isn't the Secret Service hauling his ass off the stage right then and there? David Corn rightly asks on Twitter, "What nut is going to interpret this as encouragement?

After all, he is in the state wherein armed domestic terrorists plotted to kidnap and kill the Democratic (and democratically elected) governor, Gretchen Whitmer. We know Trump is inciting and endorsing violent, illegal uprising in the event he loses.

How is this not the next step? How can anyone brush this kind of talk off? And people in the crowd cackle and cheer."

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/10/t...-moWxMg_qNBaSU
    So let me get this straight the dumb fucking cunt griffen had a severed head of trump and the slut with breath that smells like her overused pussy madonna says she wants to blow up the white house and you're pissing and moaning about this? You're a fucking moron.