Thread: Biden Family Enmeshment or Worse: What Are Their Actual Relationships With Each Other

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Biden Family Enmeshment or Worse: What Are Their Actual Relationships With Each Other

Beyond "business partners," what exactly was the nature of Joe Biden's relationship with his son, Hunter? The Bidens aren't exactly known for appropriate physical boundaries with each other.

When this photograph was taken by New York based photographer, Pari Dukovic, for a May 2016 Popular Mechanics article titled, Things My Father Taught Me, they may've raised a few eyebrows.

But now? Americans are taking a closer look.

If the photographs of Hunter's haunted eyes peering out from his father's lover-like embrace don't convince you, here's a weird quote from Joe that slipped into the Popular Mechanics article: "Every time I'd wanna just pack it in, all of a sudden I'd feel one of [the boys] climbing in bed—I mean even when they were fifteen years old."

According to the transcription-like article, which is quite detailed, this statement didn't even embarrass Hunter.

In the Biden family, it was apparently perfectly normal for nearly-adult young men to share a bed with their father. The same bed, I assume, Joe shared with Hunter's step-mother, Jill. The "babysitter" this good Catholic man was having an affair with when his wife conveniently died...

https://www.lenorathompsonwriter.com...ith-each-other

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's. Not. Working.

Even Ted Cruz has turned on you lunatic conspiracy theorist sexual deviants. It's over.

Is this OUR Lenora Thompson? ROTFLMFAO!!!! You lunatics are hilarious.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 89 Times in 83 Posts

people watch FOX. therefore Trump will win

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

This behavior is entirely in character for the Bidens. Joe got naked to shower with his daughter, Ashley. She speaks of being hyper-sexualized from a young age.

Hunter lived with Hallie, the former wife of Hunter's brother, Beau, and the mother of Beau's under-age daughter, whom Hunter was also "involved" with.

Joe himself is pictured publicly kissing the same girl on the mouth. Not a grandfatherly peck. A kiss.

Like grandfather, like uncle. Like father, like son. We just don't know, yet, how much the alleged "Level 20" videos on Hunter's laptop are "the apple not falling far from the horse."

This is an oddly wealthy society family from Delaware who can't keep their paws off each other.

If the Biden "family" twists your stomach now, just wait. I've got this gnawing feeling we haven't yet begun to learn the depths of their depravity and enmeshment, not to mention, treason.