Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Feels like deja vu

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    your ignorance is appalling -2nd only to your ability for self delusion. your mind is mercurial.
    ~
    Peace accords in the middle east (more to come), and no regime change like Obama/Biden in Libya
    V shaped recovery after the best economy ever -start there
    Trump’s Middle East progress would nearly guarantee any other incumbent re-election.

The pre-COVID economy would nearly guarantee any other incumbent reelection. Even with Trump’s warts, this election *wouldn’t even be close* except for one thing—the China virus.

Like Jane Fonda said, COVID was a godsend to progressives. Democrats would be screwed without—and they know it, so they hammer on it. Lap Dog media ensures no one forgets about the 230,000* deaths. All manner of logically fallacious constructs are thrown against the wall in order to make it all ‘Trump’s fault’.

Trump’s best hope is an informed electorate that can see past the media’s bullshit see the results of this presidency.

It can go either way, imo.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (10-28-2020), PostmodernProphet (10-28-2020)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,660 Times in 16,589 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Trump-Good
    Biden-Bad.
    That's your usual 'expounding'.
    You can't name anything Trump has done, but you are able to make-up all kinds of things Biden is GOING TO DO.
    What would Joe "do"? Pretty hard to trust Anything he claims he'll do...(and no one wants Kamala in charge.....imagine having to listen to that cackle for 4 years....)
    Stay clear of that storm, btw

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Jack (10-28-2020)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    What would Joe "do"? Pretty hard to trust Anything he claims he'll do...(and no one wants Kamala in charge.....imagine having to listen to that cackle for 4 years....)
    Stay clear of that storm, btw
    I expect Joe to come up with a unified Plan for COVID.
    Universal Health Care.
    An 'Infrastructure Bill' that puts the Working Class to work.
    A 'Police Reform' Bill.
    Legalize Marijuana on a Federal level.
    Rejoin the Paris Accord and recognize 'Climate Change' as real.
    Re-establish the 'Nuclear Deal' with Iran.
    Come up with a 'Stimulus Package' for the Nation.

In his second week in Office, there will be even more stuff.

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by votebiden View Post
    This is nothing like 2016. It's odd to even compare it.
    I know, right?.......this time you picked an incredibly popular candidate who has exceptional skills and a sharp mind..........and then he ran a brilliant campaign, visiting all fifty states and hitting all the battleground states at least ten times..........how could you possibly lose..........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,660 Times in 16,589 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Universal Health Care.
    A 'Police Reform' Bill.

Is that what he read off the teleprompter?? By "unified" do you think he means mandatory masks/lockdowns? And he just rolls downhill from there....

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Here's your difference with the Supreme Court. In '16 the open seat was reason for some on the right to hold their nose and vote for Trump. There is no open seat as a carrot this time around as they filled it. Cocaine Mitch knew what he was doing, he knew the odds of Trump winning and Republicans maintaining the Senate were not good so that's why he rushed to fill the seat.

You can never rule anything out but Biden is in good shape.
    #3 ACB is the bird in hand......#4 and #5 are the birds in the bush........we can have both.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Universal Health Care.
    A 'Police Reform' Bill.

unified COVID plan is a dumb ass move - local decisions are needed
    Paris accord is a dumb ass move
    Going back to the Iran deal is a dumb ass move
    More Stimulus is a dumb ass move -jobs are what is needed, and Biden's tax hikes will kill them

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    unified COVID plan is a dumb ass move - local decisions are needed
    Paris accord is a dumb ass move
    Going back to the Iran deal is a dumb ass move
    More Stimulus is a dumb ass move -jobs are what is needed, and Biden's tax hikes will kill them
    Thanks. THAT ... is why you are LOSING!

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,241 Times in 6,872 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beijing Buyden View Post
    Cawacko is a political neophyte always giving deference to left wing premises as he is more worried about currying favor with Rana then actually standing up for any real conservative principles.

Yes the douchebag is correct that for many people such as myself replacing Scalia's seat was a huge factor in me voting for Trump. In 2020 anyone thinking that is the animating issue if a fucking water head. If McConnell hadn't voted on ACB then he could have kissed the Senate goodbye

Douchebags like Cawacko don't understand what it means to go on the offensive politically. Maybe living in Commiefornia and getting his ass kicked politically has let him scarred and weak? Who knows?

The days of "Oh democrats are good people. We all want the same things, we just differ on how to get there" are over. Anyone who can't see that has their head in the sand.

The democrats are open about their desire to destroy this country.

Who would vote for a party or vote in a way that would put a party in power that espouses the following

1) They want to eliminate oil which is the backbone of our economy and lifestyles
    2) They want to eliminate the 2nd Amendment
    3) They want to force mask mandates and tells business what they can and can't do because of a stupid fucking virus all in the name of providing you comfort and security

That is just a partial list. Any so called conservative who can't see what is at stake and doesn't vote for Trump is a fucking idiot. I don't typically tell people who they should vote for, but I think this election is too consequential. The days of "there isn't much difference" between the two candidates are over. Is Trump a flawed human being? Yup. Does he have a checkered past with women? Yes.

But, he has raised three phenomenal children. That doesn't happen by accident. Compare Hunter to any of Trump's children. And whether Trump gets it right or wrong sometimes, there is ZERO doubt he believes in this country and truly wants to make it great
    Trump is a con man & a narcissist.

Trump does not care a bit about America. Trump cares about Trump.

No one has done more damage to this country. Without the integrity of our elections, we are a 3rd world country. And he has sought - on a daily basis - to destroy that integrity. And only based on a CHANCE that he will lose. It was the same in 2016.

Trump would let the country burn if he knew it would get him 1,000 more votes.

12. The Following User Groans At BartenderElite For This Awful Post:

Earl (10-28-2020)

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post

No one has done more damage to this country. Without the integrity of our elections, we are a 3rd world country. And he has sought - on a daily basis - to destroy that integrity. And only based on a CHANCE that he will lose. It was the same in 2016.

meanwhile Biden sells us out to China and you look the other way

TDS on steroids

14. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

Earl (10-28-2020)

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,669 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello BartenderElite,

I have never allowed myself to assume any outcome.

It could go either way.

And we probably won't know on election night.

Then, as the votes are still being tallied we will have bigmouth trash-talking the whole process, especially if election-day results favor him.

It is likely that Republicans vote in person, have their votes counted faster, resulting in early results favoring Trump and the bulk of mail ballots favoring Biden yet to be counted. Then, during that process, we have bigmouth calling for the counting to end, claiming without any support that the mail ballots are fraudulent, filing court cases to have it stopped.

And he just got done stacking the SCOTUS. (hopefully Barrett would recuse)

Republican governors might take up the fight and try to annul their own state elections, opting instead to make the executive decision to order all their electors to vote for Trump, possibly resulting in several sets of electors from some States showing up at the electoral college. What a mess it could be.

Hang on, we are in for a very wild ride.
    Stacking the Court is increasing the size of the Court, dummy.

There was no stacking done by President Trump and the Senate.

There was a vacancy and the president nominated an eminently qualified person and the Senate confirmed her. All per the US Constitution.

Win a presidential election and control of the Senate and your Democrats will do the same thing.

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,669 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post

The integrity of our elections involves photo voter ID...which the Democrats oppose vigorously and the mailing out of millions of ballots indiscriminately...supported by Democrats.

"Trump would let the country burn if he knew it would get him 1,000 more votes."

Hyperbole is great...in moderation.

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,241 Times in 6,872 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beijing Buyden View Post
    meanwhile Biden sells us out to China and you look the other way

TDS on steroids
    Evidence?

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Look at you all worried about emotions and feelings. You’re such a liberal/teenage chick ILA. Glad to be living rent free though. And what’s really funny is Cocaine Mitch orchestrated all this. He’s the one who focused on the courts and prioritized ACB. You hate that dude. You used to call him a RINO and said he needed to be gone. Look at you now
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Look at you all worried about emotions and feelings. You’re such a liberal/teenage chick ILA. Glad to be living rent free though. And what’s really funny is Cocaine Mitch orchestrated all this. He’s the one who focused on the courts and prioritized ACB. You hate that dude. You used to call him a RINO and said he needed to be gone. Look at you now
    If I didn't know no better I would say Moscow Mitch used trump to fulfill his agenda.... He never seemed all to interested in fulfilling trump's agenda, @ least beyond their shared agendas
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."