Thread: Feels like deja vu

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I'm so impressed with your Predictions.
    Oh. By the way, how's that soybean sale to China coming along? and, and ... Part 2?
    not predictions. SloJoe has said so.
    US/ China relations are more then soybeans. if you had a clue i'd expound, but you dont- so I wont

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-28-2020), Matt Dillon (10-28-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    US/ China relations are more then soybeans. if you had a clue i'd expound, but you dont- so I wont
    Trump-Good
    Biden-Bad.
    That's your usual 'expounding'.
    You can't name anything Trump has done, but you are able to make-up all kinds of things Biden is GOING TO DO.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump-Good
    Biden-Bad.
    You can't name anything Trump has done, but you are able to make-up all kinds of things Biden is GOING TO DO.
    your ignorance is appalling -2nd only to your ability for self delusion. your mind is mercurial.
    ~
    Peace accords in the middle east (more to come), and no regime change like Obama/Biden in Libya
    V shaped recovery after the best economy ever -start there

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Trump-Good
    Biden-Bad.
    I'll use Arminius's list, it's pretty extensive and well-documented.

Bah fuck it! Tired of searching.

Made America energy independent..that's huge! No president did that since Carter messed it all up.

... and built more wall than any president in 3 1/2 decades.

EO to curb lobbying..must wait 5 years after leaving gov. position before one can register as a lobbyist.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 10-28-2020 at 02:04 AM.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Jack is braindead sadly, I don't bother with him anymore.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Jack is braindead sadly, I don't bother with him anymore.
    pretty much.
    at one time i thought he might be worth engaging on China and foreign policy..TDS is a powerful thing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-28-2020)

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

pretty much.
    at one time i thought he might be worth engaging on China and foreign policy..TDS is a powerful thing
    It appears to rot brains away like a cancer.
    It's a very real and tangible thing.

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

your ignorance is appalling -2nd only to your ability for self delusion. your mind is mercurial.
    ~
    Peace accords in the middle east (more to come), and no regime change like Obama/Biden in Libya
    V shaped recovery after the best economy ever -start there

--->"V shaped recovery"<---

You may want to look at the Stock futures.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Look at you all worried about emotions and feelings. You’re such a liberal/teenage chick ILA. Glad to be living rent free though. And what’s really funny is Cocaine Mitch orchestrated all this. He’s the one who focused on the courts and prioritized ACB. You hate that dude. You used to call him a RINO and said he needed to be gone. Look at you now
    I haven’t changed how I feel about Mitch. I think he is as China dirty as Buyden. But he has been rock solid on confirming Judges.

You are the butthurt one. I honestly don’t care that you support Buyden. Just be honest about it. You and Threedee are actually sad that your doomsday predictions didn’t come true.

I am still very bullish on a Trump victory.

I know you NeverTrumpers think you are standing firm on some “principles” but you aren’t. You keep harkening back to Reagan trying to shame people into seeing your outdated view on things. But you have been wrong. Your allegiance to the elites version of free trade has been devastating to this country.

You are loyal to the Republican Party. The party is over. It is never going back to what it was under Bush 43 and your boys McCain/Pierre Delecto.

You yearn for a day where you spout off your alleged conservative principles about tax cuts yet yielded to leftist demands and claim victory.

Day after day you come here complaining about what a shithole you live in yet don’t correlate that to 100% democrat domination. In fact you brag about voting for democrats as they have destroyed your state.

My only hope is you never move. You are worthless politically.

You know you voted for Buyden. I know you voted for Buyden. Just admit it already.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

you aint seen nothing yet. sky high energy prices/taxes with
    Biden begging China to conform to WTO accords if Biden gets pulled across the line by the press
    Yup.

We’re just getting warmed up on the nightmare if Biden gets in. It will be a disaster—and it’s not often I make predictions.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (10-28-2020)

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTALITOPS View Post
    are you trying to argue we should have e waited post election for acb ?
    Cawacko is a political neophyte always giving deference to left wing premises as he is more worried about currying favor with Rana then actually standing up for any real conservative principles.

Yes the douchebag is correct that for many people such as myself replacing Scalia's seat was a huge factor in me voting for Trump. In 2020 anyone thinking that is the animating issue if a fucking water head. If McConnell hadn't voted on ACB then he could have kissed the Senate goodbye

Douchebags like Cawacko don't understand what it means to go on the offensive politically. Maybe living in Commiefornia and getting his ass kicked politically has let him scarred and weak? Who knows?

The days of "Oh democrats are good people. We all want the same things, we just differ on how to get there" are over. Anyone who can't see that has their head in the sand.

The democrats are open about their desire to destroy this country.

Who would vote for a party or vote in a way that would put a party in power that espouses the following

1) They want to eliminate oil which is the backbone of our economy and lifestyles
    2) They want to eliminate the 2nd Amendment
    3) They want to force mask mandates and tells business what they can and can't do because of a stupid fucking virus all in the name of providing you comfort and security

That is just a partial list. Any so called conservative who can't see what is at stake and doesn't vote for Trump is a fucking idiot. I don't typically tell people who they should vote for, but I think this election is too consequential. The days of "there isn't much difference" between the two candidates are over. Is Trump a flawed human being? Yup. Does he have a checkered past with women? Yes.

But, he has raised three phenomenal children. That doesn't happen by accident. Compare Hunter to any of Trump's children. And whether Trump gets it right or wrong sometimes, there is ZERO doubt he believes in this country and truly wants to make it great

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    SCoTUS is hurting reds. Biden has been in PA 11 times. Another phony scandal that people recognize as another bs move.
    In 16 the polls were volatile moving up and down several points a week. This year Biden has held 8 to 10 for many months. This is not the same.
    I think it is cute when you parrot left wing tropes.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Not at all. I’m thrilled we did it. McConnell has been the man in how he’s handled prioritizing the importance of filling judicial vacancies, especially this one.
    Who is WE?

If you had your way Trump wouldn't be President. Do you think any of your preferred Presidential candidates would have pushed through the nomination? Or do you think they would have caved to left wing pressure to wait until after the election you know to be "fair".

What exactly are you thrilled about? You aren't pro life. You aren't pro gun. So what has you so "thrilled"?

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

--->"V shaped recovery"<---

You may want to look at the Stock futures.
    you idiot.
    the stock market is looking at no COVID relief bill ,and a Biden win.

What has the market done when Trump got in- and so far in the recovery?
    and the market is not the economy...wait for Fri's GDP numbers -predicting about a 30% rise in GDP

For great Buddha's sake Jack -stop posting on this thread- you are making an ass of yourself

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you idiot.
    the stock market is looking at no COVID relief bill ,and a Biden win.

What has the market done when Trump got in- and so far in the recovery?
    and the market is not the economy...wait for Fri's GDP numbers -predicting about a 30% rise in GDP

For great Buddha's sake Jack -stop posting on this thread- you are making an ass of yourself
    Do you ever get tired of just pulling shit out of your ass?