Thread: Bobulinski’s on Tucker now

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,628 Times in 16,561 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    'Hunted' is probably laying low in Cyprus.
    He just had a son....in March...married 6 days after he met The child's Mother....got Shalom tattoos...wedding pics taken with a cellphone....
    This is going to get even more interesting.....he claims he's not hiding, but on an "extended honeymoon"...He says he talks to his dad every day...
    So...we should hear the truth any day now
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/excl...ry?id=66333924
    Last edited by TOP; 10-28-2020 at 11:57 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Earl (10-28-2020), Stretch (10-28-2020)

3. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Plugs has already said, "I never took a dime of foreign money." It's a pretty wobbly technicality because he got his cut directly through Hunter's laundered China payment.
    Plugs can't really get away with that explanation though because it was Plugs who met with Tony B. personally and Plugs knew full well where his own 10% came from...Hunter.
    I’m sure Joe was smart enough to not take money *directly* from China/Russia/Ukraine.

The question is how much he took from Hunter. Biden is dirty—after hearing from Bobulinski it’s no longer speculation; and it’s becoming ‘not hyperbole’ to say much of the media is culpable in a coverup.

They are actively covering up the biggest October Surprise of the modern era and probably ever. *They are corrupt*.

When I said stuff was not going to be ‘done happening’ in this election I had no idea how right I would be.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (10-28-2020), Stretch (10-28-2020)

5. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I’m sure Joe was smart enough to not take money *directly* from China/Russia/Ukraine.

The question is how much he took from Hunter. Biden is dirty—after hearing from Bobulinski it’s no longer speculation; and it’s becoming ‘not hyperbole’ to say much of the media is culpable in a coverup.

They are actively covering up the biggest October Surprise of the modern era and probably ever. *They are corrupt*.

When I said stuff was not going to be ‘done happening’ in this election I had no idea how right I would be.
    Well the money was traced for months to banks in China,Ukraine, Cyprus and Latvia.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Earl (10-28-2020)

7. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Indeed. They had "holding companies" which is a way to hide dirty money and is called "money laundering" which is illegal.

Boss, Burisma, Beijing Buyden (sic) was apparently paid by these holding companies, indirectly from China.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Stretch (10-28-2020)

9. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Indeed. They had "holding companies" which is a way to hide dirty money and is called "money laundering" which is illegal.

Boss, Burisma, Beijing Buyden (sic) was apparently paid by these holding companies, indirectly from China.
    Exactly. Hunted was set up by dad to be the laundry boy.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

10. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

I don't usually watch Tucker for no other reason than I don't watch Fox News much anymore. But, I did watch the interview and he came across as credible and fact filled unlike someone like Christine Ballsy Ford who couldn't remember shit. This guy had FACTS

And not once has the Biden team refuted anything that has been alleged they just throw out the non specific "russian disinformation" knowing their stooges in the media will parrot and their lemming supporters on JPP will lap it up

11. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Beijing Buyden View Post
    I don't usually watch Tucker for no other reason than I don't watch Fox News much anymore. But, I did watch the interview and he came across as credible and fact filled unlike someone like Christine Ballsy Ford who couldn't remember shit. This guy had FACTS

And not once has the Biden team refuted anything that has been alleged they just throw out the non specific "russian disinformation" knowing their stooges in the media will parrot and their lemming supporters on JPP will lap it up
    No need to watch Tucker. Just read the email transcripts of Hunter & James themselves. They were posted publicly so go for it.
    pain in abortion.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Earl (10-28-2020)

13. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe again shot down charges by Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, that emails revealing that Biden knew about his son’s business dealings in Ukraine are a “smear” organized by Moscow. This came the same day a damning audio of Hunter was released.
    “Let me be clear: The intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff, or any member of Congress,” he said.

Ratcliffe then shattered Schiff.

“It’s funny that some of the people who complain the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing the intelligence,” Ratcliffe said. “Unfortunately, it is Adam Schiff who said the intelligence community believes the Hunter Biden laptop and emails on it are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”

https://www.blabber.buzz/blab/pop/10...VDHvbb9bNoE4.A

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

Darth Omar (10-28-2020), Earl (10-28-2020)

15. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (10-28-2020)

17. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes. That was the real tipping point for Tony B.
    pain in abortion.

18. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    why are you here
    Why are you here??

& why under so many names??

The board will do fine w/out you cycling it 15 hours a day........

A few weeks after the election you can start back up.........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

19. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    From the way you talk you dont have the first fucking clue what is going on.

I hear that once upon a time years ago you were better.

A whole lot of people were.

SAD
    Sad is your game here.......... The lowest grade of trolling I have ever seen............

Hard to believe you're not just a kid...............

I don't say that to mean, nor is it the first time I have told you...........

Why I rarely read you any more-boring!!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

20. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

We are talking about a Democrat here......just saying....HA!

21. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Idk about Joe. If he can get away with it he won’t speak up, obviously. It will be interesting to see if any journalists ‘dare to fall out of line’.
    I think Slow Joe has out smarted trump, rudy & obviously you....

He won't address it-best way to handle a troll like trump & most of you harping on it...... Trying to make it into something...

Hold your breath while you wait for validation

22. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    History does repeat itself, Billy.

Democrats voted for a woman who put our national security at risk and now Democrats will vote for a man who used his position as VP to

peddle his influence for profit and put our national security at risk.
    Believe it will, that won't change anything ....

I thought a few months ago Joe was going to lose, hell he was doing nothing...

That is no longer the case.......

What really convinced me Biden was going to likely win, was watching you ppl, particularly Don & anatta.....

There will be upsides & downsides to whom ever wins for sure but we now have a contest..

My vote has been cast & counted...

You may not enjoy the results, but you can enjoy the game earl.....

Make the best of it, & when it's over, it's over........

Enjoy your day Amigo.............