Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leftists Declare Pedo Hunter Biden's Laptop a Nothingburger

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Leftists Declare Pedo Hunter Biden's Laptop a Nothingburger

Twenty-four hours hadn't elapsed after pedo Hunter Biden's laptop hit the headlines, and the Leftists were already scoffing, "Nice try. Nothing to see here. Great big nothingburger. Failed again, MAGA idiots. What else ya got?". And this from the party of #metoo, all women should be believed. Uh-huh.

To further my angst, I awoke this morning to Medium's daily email promoting an article titled A Radical Proposal for Dealing with Trump Supporters After Biden Wins.

Hey, my MAGA buddies! How do you like needing to be dealt with?

Not so much, eh. I like it just about as much as Grinch Newsom's "no singing" rule for Thanksgiving, Christmas and church!

The writer is one those leftists who are so terrified their fragile point-of-view might be shattered, he hasn't dared to flip the channel off CNN for the past four years. I doubt he's even listened to fifteen minutes of Trump speaking at a MAGA rally. His precious leftism relies on sound bytes and blindly believing that America is living in a "Trump nightmare."

To him, Trump supporters are analogous to the vanquished Germans post-WWI who fell for Hitler's "Make Germany Great Again" schtick. So he's being proactive. He has a plan, "after Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are safely installed" in the White House for not letting Trump supporters "fall back into the cracks, stewing in their anger, resentment and racism."

Remind me to stew, will ya. It's not exactly at the top of my To Do list. Get groceries, fold laundry, stew. Not so much.

His plan? Oh, it's simple. Love. Oh, love, love, love, love, love, love. Just love, love, love, love, love, love, love!

Do Trump supporters deserve it? "Absolutely not," he snorts.

Nevertheless, the Leftists are going to be big about it. They're going to take that High Road you've heard so much about from Michelle Obama. "And I'll be in Scotland a-for ye..."

Despite the "fact" that everything "Trump and his allies...do is 100% fear-based, masquerading as rage, divisiveness and anger." Yes, Antifa is...oh, wait. You meant us!?! Uh-huh.

The libt...I mean, Leftists are just going to love, love, love, love on Trump supporters, thus rebuilding their apparently shattered "self-esteem and self-confidence, which will allow them to finally get past the hardcore schadenfreude that lies deep in the heart of every bully and bigot."

Masochists! That's what you were just called, my MAGA friends. Schadenfreude is just a fancy German word for masochist. Apparently, we're hurting someone, somewhere for pleasure.

So let me see if I've got this right: This loving, darling man has referred to all Trump supporters as low self-esteem, bullies, bigots, enraged, masochistic, resentful, stewing, racist Nazis."

Right. Got it.

I'll get right on it.

Yknow what, Honey? Think I'll pass on your "love." That's a love that makes you go blech!

Y'know who needs love?

The Chinese children Hunter Biden brutally beat and raped, if they haven't died from their injuries.

How about some care and concern for Hunter's niece and other underage girls he paraded naked for?

How's about some love for Ashley Biden, Joe Biden's little shower buddy and victim?

If you really want to bind up the wounds of the America you claim "was never truly great," then put your vote where your love should be and vote your precious, pedo traitors out of office on November 3rd!

https://www.lenorathompsonwriter.com...ump-supporters

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Anonymous View Post
    Twenty-four hours hadn't elapsed after pedo Hunter Biden's laptop hit the headlines, and the Leftists were already scoffing, "Nice try. Nothing to see here. Great big nothingburger. Failed again, MAGA idiots. What else ya got?". And this from the party of #metoo, all women should be believed. Uh-huh.

To further my angst, I awoke this morning to Medium's daily email promoting an article titled A Radical Proposal for Dealing with Trump Supporters After Biden Wins.

Not so much, eh. I like it just about as much as Grinch Newsom's "no singing" rule for Thanksgiving, Christmas and church!

The writer is one those leftists who are so terrified their fragile point-of-view might be shattered, he hasn't dared to flip the channel off CNN for the past four years. I doubt he's even listened to fifteen minutes of Trump speaking at a MAGA rally. His precious leftism relies on sound bytes and blindly believing that America is living in a "Trump nightmare."

To him, Trump supporters are analogous to the vanquished Germans post-WWI who fell for Hitler's "Make Germany Great Again" schtick. So he's being proactive. He has a plan, "after Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are safely installed" in the White House for not letting Trump supporters "fall back into the cracks, stewing in their anger, resentment and racism."

Remind me to stew, will ya. It's not exactly at the top of my To Do list. Get groceries, fold laundry, stew. Not so much.

His plan? Oh, it's simple. Love. Oh, love, love, love, love, love, love. Just love, love, love, love, love, love, love!

Nevertheless, the Leftists are going to be big about it. They're going to take that High Road you've heard so much about from Michelle Obama. "And I'll be in Scotland a-for ye..."

Despite the "fact" that everything "Trump and his allies...do is 100% fear-based, masquerading as rage, divisiveness and anger." Yes, Antifa is...oh, wait. You meant us!?! Uh-huh.

The libt...I mean, Leftists are just going to love, love, love, love on Trump supporters, thus rebuilding their apparently shattered "self-esteem and self-confidence, which will allow them to finally get past the hardcore schadenfreude that lies deep in the heart of every bully and bigot."

Masochists! That's what you were just called, my MAGA friends. Schadenfreude is just a fancy German word for masochist. Apparently, we're hurting someone, somewhere for pleasure.

So let me see if I've got this right: This loving, darling man has referred to all Trump supporters as low self-esteem, bullies, bigots, enraged, masochistic, resentful, stewing, racist Nazis."

Right. Got it.

I'll get right on it.

Yknow what, Honey? Think I'll pass on your "love." That's a love that makes you go blech!

Y'know who needs love?

The Chinese children Hunter Biden brutally beat and raped, if they haven't died from their injuries.

How about some care and concern for Hunter's niece and other underage girls he paraded naked for?

How's about some love for Ashley Biden, Joe Biden's little shower buddy and victim?

If you really want to bind up the wounds of the America you claim "was never truly great," then put your vote where your love should be and vote your precious, pedo traitors out of office on November 3rd!

You're a nothing burger, and so is this writer. Yawn. If we must be swamped with trolls and shitposters could we at least get some good ones? Face it Legion, you're all quantity, no quality.
    Last edited by Charoite; 10-27-2020 at 01:41 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-27-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Right. Got it.

I'll get right on it.

Y'know who needs love?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (10-27-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Y'know when you get a gut hunch? Shortly after Hunter's "Laptop From Hell" was revealed, the patriots on Twitter started tweeting the same gut hunch. Perhaps Hunter was subliminally trying to take down his father, Joe Biden. When Ashley Biden's diary, complete with disturbing memories including showering with Creepy Dad Joe came to light, the hunch become stronger. I'm told Rush Limbaugh talked about it last Friday.

I'm pretty sure our hunch is golden, especially as neither Hunter nor Ashley have taken steps to deny, refute, bluster or otherwise try to undo the damage to Joe Biden's campaign their leaks have caused. It's almost as if they're relieved the truth has "accidentally on purpose" come out through their carelessness. " A kind of Russian roulette with the family reputation.

What if Joe made their lives such a living Hell that this is their long-sought off ramp from being groomed from childhood to be used and abused by their father?

As a former writer for PsychCentral and the Huffington Post, I find these theories fascinating.

Grooming I understand from experience within my own family. Control I understand and barely survived. Like the Biden children, I sought and found the same off-ramp: spilling the beans. I did it stone-cold sober and on purpose. Hunter did it on crack, "accidentally."

The result is the same: The truth always sets you free but first, it pisses you off.

But there's one facet of Hunter and Ashley's behavior that eluded me: the connection between addiction and carelessness.

The popular conservative website yielded great insight. Some of the members there have battled their own addictions or watched family members struggle. Their unique points-of-view into Hunter and Ashley's "carelessness" with damning information about Joe Biden was fascinating.

Here's what they had to say: "The laptop left at the repair guy was not an oversight of a wastrel. It is a calculated escape from an increasingly complex and exponentially more dangerous life if Joe wins. There comes a point where the drugs and debauchery aren’t enough to soothe. This is where Hunter is at now. He’s hitting the eject button . Its obvious to anyone with experience."

"You are 50 years old with a life you hate. You’re self-medicating with drugs and debauchery/sex. There is no way out... what do you do, without being an outright traitor to your family?

He knew he was in deep...over his head in fact.

As with self-medicating there is self-sabotage (another pathology of those who are abused/abusers)....

The self-sabotage is an attempt to be considered such a screw-up that they will leave you alone, and not become involved in whatever it is the family is doing. Whatever [Hunter's] reason for finding it objectionable he wanted to get out of doing what he was doing.

Hunter’s only off-ramp was for his father to be exposed. If Joe were to win the election, Hunter’s situation was going to get exponentially worse. Higher stakes and higher risk. More drugs and debauchery will not make the prospects of the future any less unpalatable.

So...basic principles.

Problem 1: How to get out?

Answer: Dad needs to lose the election.

Problem 2: How to I facilitate losing the election without being a traitor to the family?

Answer: If I somehow [leak] the family business...without divulging it directly (thus saving face), and I let a third party expose it (Republicans/Trump), I will [only] get blamed as a screw-up (already his reputation within the family anyway).

He’s a self-medicating drug addict, not necessarily stupid.

What’s Hunter’s real exposure here? The debauchery with minors...Anthony Weiner only did 15 months....Think of it as a vacation and he’s clear of it all.

They are not going to Arkancide the last remaining son of the former VP, would they? That would be pretty brazen."

"There is a lot of evidence for sabotage. Resentment is key. Biden probably favored the son who died and Hunter can’t do anything to convince his dad that he should get more respect. He writes about not getting respect. So he sabotages the campaign and his life. Sad."

We pray that Ashley, Hunter, their families and Hunter's victims, can finally find the justice, freedom, deliverance and healing outside of the toxic family Joe and Jill Biden built they could never find within it.

Whatever their motivations, or lack thereof, in a roundabout way leaking the laptop and the diary were acts of "better late than never" patriotism.

Creepy Joe Biden didn't have a prayer of winning the Presidential Election but it gets even better now. Prison's too good for a traitor like him. The Biden Crime Syndicate has been exposed, including Obama and Kerry's connections. #DrainTheSwamp

https://www.lenorathompsonwriter.com...-dad-joe-biden

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Right. Got it.

I'll get right on it.

Y'know who needs love?

Lefties support and endorse pedo Hunter, so they will probably only defend and shield him by sidestepping all discussions of the vile behavior and just call you a troll. Keep your eyes out for lefties calling you a troll, and you will see Pedo Hunter supporters.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Thanks so much for sharing my article!

9. The Following User Groans At LenoraPatrioticWriter For This Awful Post:

Charoite (10-27-2020)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Ashley Biden Disturbing Memories of Creepy, Handsy Father Joe Biden. Where was Mom?

When Hunter's Laptop from Hell burned up the headlines last week, chock full of images and videos of pedophilia including with a close family members (niece), all I could think was, "Pedophilia and maybe incest run rampant in this horrible family. Like father, like son????".

My next thought was, "Oh sh*t. What about Biden's daughter? Was she also a victim?".

I hoped I was wrong, but it seemed unrealistic to expect Ashley Biden to be spared in private the creepy, handsy inappropriate behavior Creepy Uncle Joe blatantly displays in public.

You were probably thinking the same.

And we were right to worry.

Today, our hearts go out to Ashley Biden as her diary reveals she too experienced abuse and trauma growing up in the Biden home.

An Element of Doubt

To me, the morsel of doubt implicit in Ashley's phrasing, "Was I molested? I think so" increases her credibility a thousandfold.

She doesn't want to believe she was molested. And yet, and yet, there are too many memories. There is that nagging certainty that things were not right.Showering with her father. Weirdnesses within the family. She writes about, "Being wiped until too late in the game." Having an inappropriate interest in sexuality at a very young age. Trauma.

This is not the diary (pictured below) of a woman seeking attention. It's the diary of a woman who loves her family but, for her own mental health, is forcing herself to accept a truth she doesn't want to be true.

I believe Ashley because I relate to her. I was five when my body memories began, a horrific feeling in your skin, muscle, flesh that something was wrong...you just don't know exactly what it is. It seems sexual although you're too young to even know what that is. All you can do is curl up into the fetal position and wait for the horrible sensation to pass. The washing thing. The ear-licking thing. A few years later at puberty, the clumsy, accidental-on-purpose boob grazes began...and never stopped.

Like Ashley, I didn't want to believe any of it. Like Ashley, I must. #metoo

Where Was Jill?

Where Was Jill?

They say, "The wife is always the last to know." But Jill has always been very well aware of the touchy-feely, handsyness of the Biden clan. In her 2019 memoir, she spoke openly about how uncomfortable it made her feel at first but chalked it up to the trauma of Joe Biden and his sons losing Neilia and Naomi in that tragic car accident.

But that doesn't explain Joe publicly touching, molesting and smelling underage girls and women in many photographs.

Trauma, my ass! C'mon, Jill!

I think it's time we take a second look at that poor innocent sweet Dr. Jill Biden because, frankly, according to Ashley's diary, she's not the lovely woman she's trying so hard to seem. Ashley writes, "My mother [was] not emotionally available." Could it be because she knew her husband may have been engaging in inappropriate behavior with his own daughter and resented the daughter, instead of protecting her.

Jill certainly knew her husband had a predilection for underage females. The next logical thought for a loving mother would be, "Oh crap. What about Ashley? Is Ashley safe?"

Maybe we've misjudged Dr. Jill Biden. Perhaps, like Hillary Clinton, she is the worst kind of misogynist. A female misogynist who doesn't give a damn for the suffering of other women as long as Traitor Joe brings home the millions, by any means, fair or foul. Dr. Biden is smart enough to do the math and realize the Biden's wealth slightly exceeds their official income.

Last week on The View she stated, "...as a mother, I don’t like to see my son attacked and certainly I don’t like to see my husband attacked...The American people don’t want to hear these smears against my family."

How about some empathy for your son's victims? For your husband's victims? How about some empathy for your own daughter, Dr. Jill?

https://www.lenorathompsonwriter.com...her-jill-biden

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LenoraPatrioticWriter View Post
    Thanks so much for sharing my article!
    Could you be more boring?

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 89 Times in 83 Posts

Right. Got it.

I'll get right on it.

Y'know who needs love?

You lying scumbags are the worst shit in America.

Hopefully with a Biden presidency you shitbrains will crawl back under your rocks.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Kamala: Believe Ashley or Go for the Power?

According to USA Today, "In April 2019, Harris said she believed the women who said they felt uncomfortable after Biden touched them. 'I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,' Harris said." (Notice how she hedged?)

Is Ashley also to be believed? To be respected?

Will Kamala Harris put her #metoo sensibilities on the line and dump Joe or will she stay on the ticket with Creepy Treasonous Joe in her pathetic bid to become the first female Pres...I mean, Vice President?

C'mon, man! Don't make me laugh! We all know exactly what Kamale the Kondescending will do.

Vote 2020

There's one way we can honor Ashley Biden's suffering, express our belief in her tragic memories and extend her our empathy: by voting against Creepy Joe. Don't give him any more power over her or over the nation. He's eyeballs deep in The Swamp.

Vote Trump/Pence to continue to drain the swamp and keep bringing pedophiles and sex traffickers to justice!

https://www.lenorathompsonwriter.com...her-jill-biden

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is Dr. Lesion:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Doc Dutch (10-28-2020)

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,634 Times in 51,922 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    This is Dr. Lesion:

"Thanks Mom. Now get out I'm busy doing Nazi stuff!" He's so funny.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (10-28-2020)

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lefries are here to support, shield, and defend Pedo Hunter and all the creepy vile things discovered on the laptop.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,634 Times in 51,922 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Lefries are here to support, shield, and defend Pedo Hunter and all the creepy vile things discovered on the laptop.
    Let me know when Trump's FBI arrests Hunter for kiddie porn.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lefties cannot see the blatant problem that Hunter and his crime family represent.